Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74825 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by IamChuks(m): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2015
tonero230:

Where are they selling that buruntashi?

No dey dull na.. meet the nearest Aboki for ur area.. dem de sell am or enta chemist
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by tonero230(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
IamChuks:

No dey dull na.. meet the nearest Aboki for ur area.. dem de sell am or enta chemist

Chemist sells burantashi too
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by IamChuks(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
tonero230:

Chemist sells burantashi too
Y not
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by tonero230(m): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2015
IamChuks:
Y not
As in tramadol
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by IamChuks(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonero230:

As in tramadol
Ya
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by jabojafa(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ebiz12:
I wonder why normal friendship between opposite sex is so complicated,somehow one would be expecting sex and the other is tagged selfish or a fool for not giving in.

Why can't a guy and girl just be friends and just let it remain like that.
d same way u cant put a cat n dry fish in d same room togeda dt same way a guy n a girl can nt be in d same room all to deir sef for 3nyts. Haba do u knw dt dt hv hormones and blood flowin in dem? Bt a guy n a girl cam b frnds bt dont stay with him alone ova nyt becos d nyt has it own spirit.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by jabojafa(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
pinkbee:
smiley smiley

You should be my best friend

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by jabojafa(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
vitalclues:

Eye eka mbok ku boro aye. Idogho akpan iko. Ete nsuk ke eye do
eyo adey apkaniko. Atikpe nor mmen
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by souljaboi51(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
asscb:

tell me more grin
hehehe Ashawo grin grin grin anyway, it happened when she travelled to my school to spend a week with me. the first two nights nothing happened. by the third day, she told me that she was disappointed in me. I asked her what i did and she said she was surprised that i didnt make a move on her on those nights. after careful consideration, i told her i wouldnt disappoint her the next night wink we eventually did the koko throughout her remaining stay. since then we have become best friends with benefits grin grin grin best form of friendship is you ask me wink cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
pinkbee:

Nah! That was back in d days. Not now.

Now, guys fall in love with their female best friends. I blame hollywood for this.

I want me a male best friend that I can jump on playfully, sleep on same bed, even shower 2geda with no thought of sex at all. grin (like 2 9yr olds with innocence).
I'm gay cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
I'm gay cheesy
14 years

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
pinkbee:

14 years

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao... This reminds me of a movie....I duno if u"v seen it.. D babe tot d guy was gay.. So she felt comfortable wit him.. Even changed in frnt of him.. Cheei.. See free viewing... E pass viewers discretion.. My guy was just dr enjoyn 3d.. Until his manhood stood loool. She den shouted.. And was surprised, and she was like I tot u were gay... Its so funny...

D name"s hector.. Urs?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmm, e sim cutehector av cash anoda bee undecided
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:
hmm, e sim cutehector av cash anoda bee undecided
u dats thr wankkin urself to death because of nneka123... Be dulling
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
u dats thr wankkin urself to death because of nneka123... Be dulling

am not given up on nneka bros, not yet angry
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao... This reminds me of a movie....I duno if u"v seen it.. D babe tot d guy was gay.. So she felt comfortable wit him.. Even changed in frnt of him.. Cheei.. See free viewing... E pass viewers discretion.. My guy was just dr enjoyn 3d.. Until his manhood stood loool. She den shouted.. And was surprised, and she was like I tot u were gay... Its so funny...

D name"s hector.. Urs?
Jessica Biel...
I've seen that movie can't remember d name
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

am not given up on nneka bros, not yet angry
lmao.... Kill urself .. A suicide bomber is berra dan u
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
pinkbee:

Jessica Biel...
I've seen that movie can't remember d name

trust me, I"v seen a lot of movies... I"m a movie freak... Ur lips is familiar wink
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.... Kill urself .. A suicide bomber is berra dan u

shooo shocked

wat av vaseline eva don 2 u

y hector YYYY

[img]http://media./media/zRjsGx92PB79K/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

shooo shocked

wat av vaseline eva don 2 u

y hector YYYY

[img]http://media./media/zRjsGx92PB79K/giphy.gif[/img]
loooool... No evils brother... Hav u watched american pie? U should be stiffler...
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
trust me, I"v seen a lot of movies... I"m a movie freak... Ur lips is familiar wink

cheesy it looks like kylie Jenner's lips grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ThatVaselineGuy: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool... No evils brother... Hav u watched american pie? U should be stiffler...

hehe, i agree, i luv boobies

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
pinkbee:

cheesy it looks like kylie Jenner's lips grin
looool... I think I"m impressed wit ur sense of humor.. I dnt like being foward buh I"d wana get to knw u in person... I"m sure grabbn a drink at some nice spot wit u wouldn't be a bad idea...
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2015
ThatVaselineGuy:

hehe, i agree, i luv boobies

lmao..... Ur pervesion endowed!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
looool... I think I"m impressed wit ur sense of humor.. I dnt like being foward buh I"d wana get to knw u in person... I"m sure grabbn a drink at some nice spot wit u wouldn't be a bad idea...

Hmmmmmmn....
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
pinkbee:

Hmmmmmmn....
ok dat line ddnt work out cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by ceeethru(m): 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2015
chocolateme:
honey I be babe oooo. Tnx for your quote
all follow. you welcome babe!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by asscb(f): 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
souljaboi51:

hehehe Ashawo grin grin grin anyway, it happened when she travelled to my school to spend a week with me. the first two nights nothing happened. by the third day, she told me that she was disappointed in me. I asked her what i did and she said she was surprised that i didnt make a move on her on those nights. after careful consideration, i told her i wouldnt disappoint her the next night wink we eventually did the koko throughout her remaining stay. since then we have become best friends with benefits grin grin grin best form of friendship is you ask me wink cheesy
send me her friends number....u know the deal grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by EmmyDe25(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Lemme guess, the girl is just an Ok girl or not attractive. If the babe was to be in the class of Jessica Lucas. I'll reckon you'll be the one begging for it. That said, i'll need the grace of God to have a fine friend over for 3 days and have her keep a clean sheet.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fourwinds:
see d way wey I dey take look u with one eye. come stay for my place now
Lol..d situation's different.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Dehnver(f): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Tnycee:
seriously,...is that why you opened a thread?? *mkpo ase ba o...*

Lma0 at mkpo ase ba oh.. I love my people abeg though I can barely speak the language. Smh.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Darkguy1: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
lionphil:

I agree oh! A lady friend of mine visited me...walahi, I saw her as mary-amaka, phone ringtone na Jesus, dressing na Jesus, attitude sef...out of the blues she said she wanted to visit me. Me no expect that kain visitor. To cut he long story short, she never resisted my advances...not even the slightest resistance. Fear catch me small oh. tongue
Did u toast her, and ask her to your place before she agree to visit you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.