Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her (74830 Views)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You shee ya shef? grin
Lol, you know I'm right.grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by udosoft(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
for those of you discrediting the guy's action, all is well, someday somehow you will have issue with your woman, she will go to her best male friend and sleep with him in the name of getting over whatever that happened then later you find out, i wonder how you will feel in this situation, @OP, keep it up, the best thing you can do for a heartbroken lady is to console her, find out what really went wrong, try your best and fix it not taking advantage of her in the name of friendship.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course you're perfectly right and we've been saying the same thing from different perspective. grin
Freecocoa will never give up o. grin

Na wao , babe you like argument sha...... grin
Although, I am not a big fan of these things, but I have been inspired by strong personality, persuasive skills and most of all, sense of ethical awareness in social interaction and human relationships.

Without trying to slight any one and most of all, the female gender, I have found it convenient to say, this is quite rare for a woman.

I hope I will get the chance in real life to interface with your kind. You must please forgive me, as I am usually more composed than this, but I have to say this is all I want in a woman.

Kudos, Sis, you have won my heart with this.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I agree, I am only saying we should take responsibility when we fail, we shouldn't blame it on our weakness because at the end of the day, we also have strengths, you are the person to give those weaknesses the 'go ahead'.

It's 50-50 thing, you have the final say, animalistic tendencies or not.
Although, I am not a big fan of these things, but I have been inspired by strong personality, persuasive skills and most of all, sense of ethical awareness in social interaction and human relationships.

Without trying to slight any one and most of all, the female gender, I have found it convenient to say, this is quite rare for a woman.

I hope I will get the chance in real life to interface with your kind. You must please forgive me, as I am usually more composed than this, but I have to say this is all I want in a woman.

This was originally meant for you.

@Truckpusher, no go reason am o! #NoHomo grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by kehyndey(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tomfrench:
even if she has HIV undecided

"is that how you USE to do "
you still dey ask am?...nor mind the element...by their comments they shall be known...
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by edwife(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lmao cheesy
I'm a gentle man. cheesy

Better grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
konvict0111:

Thank you, kind sir.wink
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by prospero5(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tnycee:
seriously,...is that why you opened a thread?? *mkpo ase ba o...*
eyen Uyo
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
*Tongue tied*

I won't speak further lest I should offend the gods of the land. grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
konvict0111:

Lmao , I'm as straight as a NEPA pole. grin
Could you please explain that phrase : "This is quite rare for a woman"? cheesy
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Truckpusher(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Thank you, kind sir.wink
See as you dey smile like who wey win lottery. grin
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as you dey smile like who wey win lottery. grin
I'm only being polite ni.grin

Abeg free.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by joshrare(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
My people pls help me oh. Did i do wrong?

So people like you still exist?
What do u need a female bestie for...if u don't understand her chemistry?
Na wa oooo
Learn to read things and situations @Op
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lmao , I'm as straight as a NEPA pole. grin
Could you please explain that phrase : "This is quite rare for a woman"? cheesy
Bro, freecocoa"s sense of judgment and depth of reasoning is not common for a woman, and this is to say the least, my most sincere assessment of her personality.

I have seen quite a few ladies in my life and there's been a lot of debates on a broad spectrum of issues. Sometimes, I get involved; other times, I just try to gauge what opinions others hold.

Taking this forum, as a reference point, a comparative review her opinion against those of the others, simply convinces one beyond any reasonable doubt that she is head and shoulders above them all; and I say this with all due respect!

All other protocols are duly and well observed.

Konvict0111

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Emaprince: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
So it is now a crime to be a gentleman around these women? SMH. A close pal had same experience where a lady visited and passed the night cos it was late. The next day, she was telling her female friends that the guy wasn't man enough. That he invited her(lies), persuaded her to sleep over and couldn't touch her. But, when a man plays the rough game, they'll still label him a bad person. Maybe this is the reason why a lot of them get raped whenever they visits a guy.

Me, I no fit shout. If I'm helping a woman, I'm helping her without expecting anything in return. Though, I've reduced the rate at which I help women. They pay you back with evil most of the time.

Funny thing in this type of cases is that those women will expect their boyfriends/husbands to show strong self control when they are in this kinda situation with another woman, but they(the women) will expect other women's boyfriends/husbands to lose control and fall for them. Hehehe..

freecocoa:
my lady, you are the bomb!!!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Weah96: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Next time, finish her.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Moscolo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moscolo:
u did d best thing
hola106:
Nice move
u did d best thing
Moscolo:
u did d best thing
hola106:
Nice move
u did d best thing
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by hola106(m): 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Moscolo:
u did d best thing
abi nw
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by McTobe(m): 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
SPG4U:
You are a good guy for respecting her...

Tell her to come around that d last time she came u had something heavy in ur mind

She will be worried and want to come around

Den u can grant her desire

But do not tell her u were respecting her in the first place or else she will now feel cheap

She is ur best friend make her happy, sex is a good thing if both of u are ready

***see my signature**
And get a free keyfinder as bonus**
see baaaad guy the master seductor...u have been reading Robert Greene's stuffs grin
SPG4U:
You are a good guy for respecting her...

Tell her to come around that d last time she came u had something heavy in ur mind

She will be worried and want to come around

Den u can grant her desire

But do not tell her u were respecting her in the first place or else she will now feel cheap

She is ur best friend make her happy, sex is a good thing if both of u are ready

***see my signature**
And get a free keyfinder as bonus**
see baaaad guy the master seductor...u have been reading Robert Greene's stuffs
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
And this is the point of self control, it is for when all those emotions come up.

Freecocoa you sounding like you the queen of resistant army...When worst comes to worst,you gonna fall like a pack of card & have sex with ya male friend like your life depends on it.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
sauceny:

Freecocoa you sounding like you the queen of resistant army...When worst comes to worst,you gonna fall like a pack of card & have sex with ya male friend like your life depends on it.

That's a possibility but that doesn't mean I'll blame anyone for it, I will take ful responsibility for my actions, that's the point I'm trying to make, not that I'm infallible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Bamz(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16,

You are my hero.
Kudos mate!
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by cytellProperty: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
A be Eleja yan
Ramos16:
I am not good at telling long story, so this will be short, My best friend, a girl, had a boyfriend, whom i do not really relate to, their relationship had issues so she decided to take a break.
She called and asked if she could come to my place, i agreed, and was happy to have her, as even i had to just had a break up.
Long story short, she spent three days in my place, we ate from the same plate, and slept on the same bed for three days but i never touched her or made advance.
When she left my place, she called and asked if i am okay, that something must be wrong with me for not having sex with her or even touching her once througout when she was with me.
My honest thought through out her stay was that i was trying to help a friend who was heart broken, so i played the gentleman.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by UyiIredia(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ramos16:

*stands up and gives a round of applause* You sir, are a proof that gentlemen still exist.

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Pdizzle(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=37274143][/quote]

Haha, Butch where you dey see these memes
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by UyiIredia(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tnycee:
seriously,...is that why you opened a thread?? *mkpo ase ba o...*

Lol cheesy Calabar folks and their language. You cracking me up man !

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by UyiIredia(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebiz12:
I wonder why normal friendship between opposite sex is so complicated,somehow one would be expecting sex and the other is tagged selfish or a fool for not giving in.

Why can't a guy and girl just be friends and just let it remain like that.

I wonder too.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by UyiIredia(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ginaz:
lol, this scene reminds me of a Chinese movie I watched, they were doing "chan shin shu chan" the actor na vex and blow the boss, the boss fell and broke his neck. grin

Which one be 'chan shi chu chan' ? Is that Chinese for sex ?
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by bamac(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You too like story. grin The thing long.

Its my escapade some 2-3 years ago.

share am, i enjoy stories and will even make a post of it... With your permission anyways..#winks
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by chukzzy1(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Tomfrench:
Mr nice guy, undecided

if she came for consolation, she would've left that same day!!

she came to LASH away her sorrows.....and you were busy forming chief priest undecided

Jesu! *falls from udara tree*
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by Mrbigman1(m): 2:09am On Aug 25, 2015
TempusQ:
My guy...
I spot you o...

Yes oh.
Re: My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her by trappatoni(m): 2:42am On Aug 25, 2015
andyanders:
Op, you for even suck her booby, then .............................

Women with their wahala.You no do, problem, you do, problem.You give respect, problem, you no give respect, wahala. Tufiakwa
Bros ee forget women matter oo. You're having an argument with a lady she yells at you I don't want to discuss this issue again. Politely you said sweet dreams and the next thing she yells at you that you're so annoying that how can you say that in the middle of a discussion. You remind her that she said she does not want the discussion anymore and she says if I said that nko. WHEN WOMEN SAY GO LEFT THEY MEAN YOU SHOULD GO RIGHT. IF THEY TELL YOU SOMETHING DONT GIVE ANY ADVICE THEY JUST WANT YOU TO LISTEN. YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WOMEN COMPLETELY BECAUSE SOMETIMES THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. NO TOO DEY CARRY WOMAN MATTER FOR HEAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.