Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. (1252 Views)

How To Apply For Gani Fawehinmi Annual Scholarship Awards 2018 / Scholarship Thread / 2016/2017 All Scholarship Thread Links: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Ubijus1(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2015
This is to inform all students in tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria that application for the 2015 edition of Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards has commenced.

Treat As Urgent:

The award is for 20 (twenty) students, each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) making a total sum of Two Million Naira (N2,000,000.00).

Criteria for Award
(1) Applicants must be poor and indigent.

(2) Applicants must be registered students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.

(3) Applicants must have good academic performance

Mode of Application
(A) Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two (2) pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course and year of study, state of origin and why the candidate believes that he or she should be given the award.

(B) The application letter must be accompanied by:

(i)A photocopy of the candidates current identity card

(ii) A letter from the candidates current head of department, including correct information on the candidates CGPA for the last academic session.

(iii) A letter from the registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of the institution.

(iv) A copy of the candidates registration form for the current semester, and

(v) Two current passport photographs

The application letter, with all the supporting documents, should be forwarded by hand or postal delivery to:
Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship Board
Nigerian Law Publications House
Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja. P.O. Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos.

c/o Sec. to the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State.

c/o Dr. M.K. Aliyu, Chairman ASUU, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, ASUU office.

The deadline for submission of application is Monday, 24th August, 2015.

Interview Centers, Date And Time For Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship 2015
i.) Zaria: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at ASUU Secretariat, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru campus, at 10.00am

ii. Awka: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at Auditorium of School of Postgraduate Studies, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, at 10.00am

iii. Lagos: Tuesday, September 15 & Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at Nigerian Law Publication House at Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos at 10.00am

Award Ceremony For Gani Fawehinmi Schorlaship 2014
Successful candidates will be awarded the scholarships on Thursday, September 17, 2015 Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D., Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos at 12.00 noon.

Kindly note that students who have once won the scholarship are not eligible.

source: http://.com
Re: 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Ubijus1(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2015
please, has anyone been able to complete his/her application?
Re: 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Ubijus1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
please oooo, who has applied??
Re: 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Olaide1295: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ubijus1:
please oooo, who has applied??
Bro wassup,I submitted my application in lagos yesterday even though i heard about it two days ago.....wat abt u,were u able to submit?
Also do u know any past winner?
Re: 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Ubijus1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olaide1295:

Bro wassup,I submitted my application in lagos yesterday even though i heard about it two days ago.....wat abt u,were u able to submit?
hello sir, Ihave not submitted oo.
please, were you asked to fill any form there?
how did you package your application sir? did you put it in an evelope or just steppled like that.
finally, can you help me and submit the application because I am very far from lagos and my exam is around the corner.
Re: 2015 GANI FAWEHINMI Scholarship Thread. by Ubijus1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Olaide1295:

thanks a lot for ur kind support today. may God bless you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Does Teaching Job In Nigeria Have Age Limits? (urgent Replies Needed) / Is There Any Mathematician Who Can Explain This?? / Nigerian, Oversea Students: See How We Can Help You With Your Research (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.