Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members (17229 Views)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna / Idris Wada Of PDP Begins Campaign (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 24, 2015
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2015
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

APC (Almajiri popular choice) can't try this, You know why??...
Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

Let's see if "Buhari's body language" will change their gross illiteracy. grin

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by hucienda: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2015
Interesting...

Nigerian politics is growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ORACLE1975(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2015
After the rain...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Pangea: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You see, PDP is the quintessential 21st century political party, Everything is done in conformity with modern best practices, I applaud PDP for this great step, The world is truly a global village.

Because seventy-five percent of their members are Almajiris, For crying out loud, What do Almajiris know about Internet?.

grin grin

Dey there dey deceive yourself!
Can a leopard change its spots?
Online registration ko, offline ni!
All enlightened Nigerians now know the wastage and destruction caused by the people destroying party!
PDP has become a leper that can be touched only by other lepers!
And who know who they are!

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

grin grin
Dey there dey deceive yourself! Can a leopard change its spots? Online registration ko, offline ni!
No, It can't. Buhari can't change his spots. Once a despot, always a despot.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by kkkp: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
PDP deceiving itself since 1e01

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by amnesty7: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2015
A beautiful monday morning indeed. A party that fought tooth and nail against card reader now doing e-registration grin
I guess their members will soon ask PMB to permit them do e-refund of looted assets.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Pangea: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No, It can't. Buhari can't change his spots. Once a despot, always a despot.

I prefer a despot that will make us live like kings to an ijjiots that has improverish the whole land with their children unborn.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by kkkp: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2015
PDP deceiving itself since 1201

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

I prefer a despot that will make us live like kings to an ijjiots that has improverish the whole land with their children unborn.
Have you received your #5,000 stipend

Keep wallowing in delusions.grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by pedel: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Something tells me that for every 1000 people they register they are going to record 10,000, because it is in their blood to inflate numbers.
They will use that exercise to defraud themselves.
The useless party would have remain in power today if they had present a strong leader other that GEJ. But the looting and corruption that is possible and allowed during GEJ era blinded them.
On-line members registration my bum...

Please when is the next Manchester United match?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SaiBuharii: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2015
APC Strategy. Learners FC.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Pangea: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Have you received your #5,000 stipend

Keep wallowing in delusions.grin

I don't need it and I'm against it!
What the government needs to do is to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive and more people can get jobs.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

I don't need it and I'm against it!
What the government needs to do is to create the enabling environment for businesses to thrive and more people can get jobs.
Do you mean the two million jobs promise

#onechance grin

"I have no idea of what I'm doing" - Buhari

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Pangea: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Do you mean the two million jobs promise

#onechance grin

"I have no idea of what I'm doing" - Buhari

Oga
Chill naa!
If we start talking about all Jonathan's campaign promises, we will not do any work today.

13 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by SeverusSnape(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2015
Pangea:

Oga
Chill naa!
If we start talking about all Jonathan's campaign promises, we will not do any work today.
Jonathan is gone, Now Buhari is on board, let's talk about his own. Forget about Jonathan.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by kosovo(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2015
undecided
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by mrlaw93(m): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
That wont change the fact that they are now an opposition party.. Hypocrisy at its peak.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by ykwildchild: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2015
Hehehehehe,na for temitemi and co grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by efilefun(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2015
tongue tongue grin

20 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin grin buhahahahaha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by walemadu: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Good move: need good drivers or dispatchers? contact haspol

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Eshinery(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
SenseiX:
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has given its nod for the restarting of the online system for registration of party members across the country, beginning with the Edo state chapter.

The party in a statement issued on Sunday  by its National Publicity Secretary, Chief Olisa Metuh said Edo state would be used as a pilot for the project.
It said the earlier scheduled congresses in Edo state has been deferred to a date to be announces later.

The party said the decision to resuscitate the e-registration project is part of the reengineering efforts to rebuild the party.

“The National Working Committee (NWC), after very wide consultations with critical stakeholders, and in line with the wishes and aspirations of our teeming supporters across the country, has approved the resuscitation of the e-registration project.

“This project, which was initially presented in the 52nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting of our great party on August 12, 2010, is aimed, among other things, at harmonizing our membership data, returning ownership of the party to the people and strengthening our various structures at all levels across the country.

“The NWC believes that the e-registration is indeed a decisive step towards enthroning internal democracy and giving every member a voice in the party.”
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-begins-on-line-registration-of-members/218231/
Cc lalasticlala
ok
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by bunmioguns(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2015
grin
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Richie0974: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Are they giving their party members money that they have to register them online.. . Warefa.... In another news

Happy birthday to me... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by kenedy175(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari needs to probe this new pdp policy.lol
Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

wailing wailer !

5 Likes

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by san316(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2015
That ftc Na fooool

@topic, Good idea but a waste of time. Now that people are leaving PDP, they want to start online registration. Who has time to go online in order to register as a PDP member?

My advice: They should just use TAN's database since TAN registered 140million people who were ready to vote goatluck.

Thrash.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Begins Online Registration Of Members by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2015
Awesome! ...this is the right way to go.Waiting to get mine done soon

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.