Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,005 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. (17807 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / CBN-Hajj Brouhaha: Tale Of A Country And Her Religious Bigots. / An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

And what will you do with your list?

Send it to DSS to come whisk us to a concentration camp?

If not then you can shove it down your ever exclamating gbegiri slurping amala popping mouth.

Kai! You have just proven what the OP is saying.. na wah oh!

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2015
huangcheng:
I am not tribalistic, i only preach the truth. I have come to realize that Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani hates to hear the truth so they block their ears with cotton wool or any sound resistant object. Even if you show them the picture of the ugly truth, they'll use their Q'uaran to cover their eyes.

Like Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, HuangCheng will continue speaking the truth even if you throw him into the furnace of blazing fire.
You said it all...truth is sweeter...I admire truth...tell them bro

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2015
yorubatic:

You said it all...truth is sweeter...I admire truth...tell them bro

Most of your posts are prejudiced, hate-filled and grounded on falsehood. Should I post a few samples of your various posts in different threads, here?? shocked And you just registered on August 21, 2015 (i.e. 4 days ago) to post your tribalistic comments.

4 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by BishopMagic: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Kai! You have just proven what the OP is saying.. na wah oh!

So I can't troll again?
Nah wah for una hypocrites.

Add desolate desola to your list.

That biatch is one rabid dog on heat.

4 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:

You have continuously insulted 'your' people that is a form of tribalism.

In bold, you are absolutely right I have picked anybody who is trying to cause havoc in terms of tribalism or aiming to destroy our unity.

Insult me and you shall not get a response; a message for all.
Why do you need unity from those who don't want you? Why do want someone who doesn't want you? Is it be force to be friends, husband and wife or live together? Can't you be without those who hate you? Are you afraid or coward?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Jorussia(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
Add Ecterors to the list.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
But wait o, Mr Op why did you put my name up there as No 1 when we have even more idi.otic tribalist like one idio.tic transgendered that calls himself a tortoise from your side of the divide. Is it because i am Igbo? Op you are a tribalist too. You just confirmed that.
@bold.

Is your moniker your name or the real name of a nairalander that torments you? You should be ashamed of yourself. You dumped your usual collynzo moniker to cover your shame when GEJ lost, now you are parading about with a yoruba man's name.

I now know the reason you think am Arode williams. Its simply cos he was the one to notice you are an Osu ibo. You now think am him cos I followed his footstep.

Collins obinna amadi the Osu ibo, IPOB youths don't associate with Osu. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by yorubatic: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Most of your posts are prejudiced, hate-filled and grounded on falsehood. Should I post a few samples of your various posts in different threads, here?? shocked
I don't know what you called hate filled...are you afraid of something? Can't you do without others? What hate filled? I don't want those who don't want me. I hate no one...is just want want to be on my own....is that hate for you? If that is hate, then the like of you should start agitating for "one world" government. .

6 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:
OPCNairaland,
ACM10
OneNaira3,
FXO81
B2Mario

Superstar1 aka after1, 1after grin grin grin grin grin grin

The list is long, abeg... angry

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:
laudate:
OPCNairaland,
ACM10
OneNaira3,
FXO81
B2Mario

Superstar1 aka after1, 1after grin grin grin grin grin grin

The list is long, abeg... angry

@BuddahMonk, Stop doctoring & manipulating my posts. Superstar was NOT on my list. Are you sure superstar1 is the same person as after1?

Really?

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by BishopMagic: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Most of your posts are prejudiced, hate-filled and grounded on falsehood. Should I post a few samples of your various posts in different threads, here?? shocked And you just registered on August 21, 2015 (i.e. 4 days ago) to post your tribalistic comments.

The only reason you added yorubatic is because you know he is not Yoruba and that his posts are sarcastic.

There are thousands of raving mad yoruba ethnic and religious bigots here. You just don't see them because what they post here you endorse.

And finally, the only reason you have this useless thread up is because you are feeling the heat and taste of your own venom

The Igbos and ND people are matching your tribal rants with equal and ferocious vengeance.

If any group of people are notoriously bigots here it is Yoruba Muslims posting from that ritual hinterland called Osogbo.

If you like preach peace from now to eternity that will not stop us in the better south ( ND and Biafra) from seeing you for who you are which is jealous treacherous betrayals and ab0ki slaves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

@BuddahMonk, Stop doctoring & manipulating my posts. Superstar was NOT on my list. Are you sure superstar1 is the same person as after1?

Really?

Why didn't you list him, this is why people don't trust Yorubas, you know he is bigot and the same person yet you ignored him an agbameta aka aresa the photographer grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by BishopMagic: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2015
Jorussia:
Add Ecterors to the list.

And wetin you go do?

Korofo soja wey no get handwork

3 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
What about King Hate the Great and Kayode Ogundamisi the renowned tweeter bigot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by ArodewilliamsT: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

So I can't troll again?
Nah wah for una hypocrites.

Add desolate desola to your list.

That biatch is one rabid dog on heat.

So desola baby is still on Nairaland? Why is she hidding from me? My only yoruba loff. Her yellow skin gives my big Igbo d1ckk a thick Hard on.
Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

The only reason you added yorubatic is because you know he is not Yoruba and that his posts are sarcastic.

There are thousands of raving mad yoruba ethnic and religious bigots here. You just don't see them because what they post here you endorse.

And finally, the only reason you have this useless thread up is because you are feeling the heat and taste of your own venom

The Igbos and ND people are matching your tribal rants with equal and ferocious vengeance.

If any group of people are notoriously bigots here it is Yoruba Muslims posting from that ritual hinterland called Osogbo.

If you like preach peace from now to eternity that will not stop us I. The better south ( ND and Biafra) from seeing you for who you are which is jealous treacherous betrayals and ab0ki slaves.

Is it that you flunked English language in school, or your mind could not comprehend what I wrote in my previous post: "The list is long.." That is probably why you have tagged me as a Yoruba person. ROFLMAO! grin Was I the one that opened the thread?

Yorubatic's posts are not sarcastic. They are tribalistic rants, riddled with lies. Ị sùḷù ̣afịa. If you cannot tell the difference between 'tribalistic' and 'sarcastic', I fit borrow you my contact lens, oh. undecided And for you to step up to his defence, means you support his antics. Teach him to speak the truth.

Your main grouse is that you have a bone to pick with after1 or Superstar1. Face him squarely and stop trying to use or manipulate my post to launch any silly attacks against him. Or are you afraid of him? shocked

Then kindly show me in black and white any post where I endorsed a tribalistic comment from a Yoruba person. You make unfounded hate-filled allegations, and you expect people to give you a pat on the back. Forget it. Someone like me isn't interested in such pathetic trysts.

Like I keep telling people: Hate kills. Get rid of the bile in your soul, before it lands you in the grave. You would do well to heed that advice.

3 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by ArodewilliamsT: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
[s]@bold.

Is your moniker your name or the real name of a nairalander that torments you? You should be ashamed of yourself. You dumped your usual collynzo moniker to cover your shame when GEJ lost, now you are parading about with a yoruba man's name.

I now know the reason you think am Arode williams. Its simply cos he was the one to notice you are an Osu ibo. You now think am him cos I followed his footstep.

Collins obinna amadi the Osu ibo, IPOB youths don't associate with Osu. grin[/s]

Segun Adewole still thinks am Collynzo9 the Great. Segun you will be 32 soon go and concentrate on playing with your sister's 8 year old vagina.It is your destiny as a cursed, jobless yorubamonkey.

8 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by laudate: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why didn't you list him, this is why people don't trust Yorubas, you know he is bigot and the same person yet you ignored him an agbameta aka aresa the photographer grin grin grin grin

Why should I do your dirty job for you?? Oh, you are too scared to list them by yourself, so you want Laudate to help you??! shocked shocked angry

Hehehe ... your intrinsic, tribalistic soul and your cowardice, is slowly but surely, being revealed! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2015
laudate:

Really?

Dont mind the jobless dunce. I have disgraced him enough and he see me in his dream. A sane man would have checked my past post and superstar own, we are never the same but dumb fool like Ebuka cant reason well. After1, 1after and after1one are my only monikers and 2 of them are in nairaland jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Ebuka the jobless dunce, you cant even reason well. You don suffer for my hand. Buhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by IAMTHEHERO: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
OP, you are really in trouble. These people are ready to eat you like lion.But in truth, it seems that you are biased.

5 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

If you like preach peace from now to eternity that will not stop us in the better south ( ND and Biafra) from seeing you for who you are which is jealous treacherous betrayals and ab0ki slaves.

@Bolded you're wrong! Yorubas living in the ritual hinterland of Osogbo don't have mobile phones to browse Nairaland, it is the Yoruba migrants living in Lagos that are making a nuisance of this forum.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
@bold.

Collins obinna amadi the Osu ibo, IPOB youths don't associate with Osu. grin

Dont mind the shameless coward. Amadi the roadside welder.

1 Like

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

So desola baby is still on Nairaland? Why is she hidding from me? My only yoruba loff. Her yellow skin gives my big Igbo d1ckk a thick Hard on.

Roadside welder, your smelly sister is smiling on pics like a shameless akunaa. Na so your mom dey do as well. Shame on Amadi family.

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by BishopMagic: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

Dont mind the shameless coward. Amadi the roadside welder.

Taju, I see the useless op invoked your evil spirit for backup.

Now go ahead and edit my posts in reponse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:
What about King Hate the Great and Kayode Ogundamisi the renowned tweeter bigot

What about the cursed Hoebi of Hoenitsha. The moronic king and also your late father. They are all bigots and shameless tribalist.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Happiness87(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2015
anulaxad:
I have been a member of this forum for a very long time and indeed I refuse to see my favourite and the only section that I check on Nairaland to be consumed by tribalistic bigots.

The intention of this thread is for Mods to be aware of the main tribalists causing ethnic divisions and to implement a suitable punishment for their actions; such as a Ban.

The names that I am going to mention are going to be the main ethnic bigots that I have come across

:

ArodewilliamsT

Wytecat

Princedebola201

Yorubatic

Happiness87

FKO81

Huangcheng

Wailingwailer00

Jarkbauer

Xtrose

BishopMagic

BuddahMonk

WhiteTechnology

Nochildsplay

SOUNDKING

This will be an update thread; so if I see any new ethnic bigots there name will be added to this thread.

God bless Nairaland

God bless Nigeria.
add dayo23 add obialala, sweetlemon, 1tortoise1, after1 hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by bugzbunny: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Passingshit:
More:

PassingShot
LastPage
Rilwayne100
Omenka
Ngeneukwenu

U got it right ...
Especially dat omenka
Rilwayne is a future terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2015
BishopMagic:

Taju, I see the useless op invoked your evil spirit for backup.

Now go ahead and edit my posts in reponse

See this bleached slowpoke, a mad man whose life is messed up from childhood. You had to bleach your skin just to form yellow guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Laugh wan kill me ooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by after1: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Ebuka the son of the LovePeddler president, You have been disgraced on nairaland but you have no shame. The jobless ediot still live with his aged mother in the village, better go do something better with your pathetic life.

2 Likes

Re: Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. by Gh0stFreak: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2015
op you no well o,how could you open a thread for bigots without the names below
after1 attacker231 chykeokolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / APC Writes INEC, Postpones Congresses Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.