Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:19 AM

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter (33519 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / CARTOON: APC Publishes Buhari's Score Card / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ochejoseph(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2015
With exactly 14 Days to his One 100 Day in Office, We take a close look at the platform created by the Civil society and pro Democracy groups to track Buhari's covenant with the Nigerian people.

While some have argued that it was too early in the day to assess the present government, others have have insisted that rocket science was not required in fulfilling some of the Promises made by Buhari and the APC in the lead up to the 2015 General Elections.

The recent out right denial of some promises and unilateral modifications in some cases by presidential aides and party officials have sent shock waves and disbelief across the spectrum of the Nigerian society, as youths who had supported the Party on the basis of the 5000 stipends for the Unemployed begin to lose hope

Here are the Scores of the Present administration on Buharimeter today 24th of August 2015

Happy Viewing

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians

Source : http://www.buharimeter.ng/sectors

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ochejoseph(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Others

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ochejoseph(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015
ochejoseph:
Others

1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Ohammadike: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Not even one achievement SMH

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2015
What do you expect from a dull'ard?

Buhari has nothing to offer...Nothing!!!

Illiterate Brukutu sipping gorilla!

His only achievement so far is propaganda.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by YouthsPC0: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2015
Op let's Wait till the 100 days is complete!

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ochejoseph(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Continued

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by tinkinjow: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
After Four good yesrs wr msy still b talking about probing Jonathan.
Now this is how u assess achievement.
OP thanks for not using body language

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
tinkinjow:
grin grin grin grin grin

After Four good yesrs wr msy still b talking about probing Jonathan.

Now this is how u assess achievement.

OP thanks for not using body language

Jonathan seems to be top on their agenda.

Lalasticlala, over to you.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Barcanista, I hope you are preparing a wailing thread to mark Buhari 100 days in office?

I can't wait for that thread.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by baralatie(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2015
o boy eeee! see result!!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Burger01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
After buying a car, clothing and feeding you. We did introduction and now you want to back out

Wailers, leave Buhari alone! Our president is not a runaway bridegroomcheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by kennyman2000(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mheeeennn
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by fitzmayowa: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wonder what OBJ meant when he said ''In 2 months of PMB in power nigerians are beginning to live in the country of their dream''

I begin to wonder whether OBJ meant nigerians are in dreamland, since we are in a government of ''body language'' where body language fixes everything...cheesy cheesy

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by oawele: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
The wailing wailers at it again o....... lol

The end will justify it all...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by EMMYB0Y(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
I have said this before. and I will say it again. .. APC and buhari never in anyway prepare or have any plan to rule Nigeria.. they only wants to fight and condemn Jonathan and PDP government. .. and u know sometimes God make things happen so that we can know the truth and learn from it.... that is why God makes Jonathan to willingly handover to avoid bloodshed because that is APC plan. ... as u can see now buhari don't even know the difference between DEMOCRACY Rule and MILITARY rule. ... although am not saying buhari won't work but I pray it will not be too late then... we are tired of hearing "I WILL" we want "I HAVE" not " I WILL". ...... obasanjo be like.... .shior u wan rule by force. dont you know that THE HOUSEFLY THAT HAS NO TAIL. .. IT'S ONLY GOD THAT HELPS IT TO PURSUE COW.... same dullards

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by sigiyaya(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
From baba go slow to baba NO MOVEMENTgrin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by skylove1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
my woman
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Mopolchi: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
ok
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by tolustx(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nothing could have been more of a truth than dis. On point!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by boboLIL(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari doesn't knw wah he is doing....old age don enta his brain.....since may na travelling he sabi..... Come km I snap u pishure....

Bohari haram

Pishure lord

Noise maker

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by RichDad1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bad Belle

it's allowed.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Sai Baba

6 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by seapson(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
O
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ahckmedkosy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Even Buhari will be laughing at the "Decieved" that are still waiting for those apc manifesto to be realized. Please just forget them n send feeding money to ur kids.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by korel9: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Not different from his original ssce result undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by AnanseK(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
3 months of Buhari 10 times better than the 6 dreadful years of Jonathan.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Raxxye(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
What kind of meter is it because all I see is "0 ongoing, 0 achieved, bla bla bla" and it ain't making no sense!

6 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Faculty14(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wailing wailers cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by asscb(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
cool
Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by ladyF(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Patience is key. Sai Buhari

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Score's On Buharimeter by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Jonathan seems to be top on their agenda.

Lalasticlala, over to you.
You know that awkward moment when everybody knows that everybody knows that you have no idea on what to do? grin

Buhari the magician - Oya nau.

We are waiting....... cheesy

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Joins Mountain Of Fire (MFM), Shares Testimony (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.