Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26059 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
DID YOU KNOW?
That Oyster Mushroom contains 14%Zinc which serves as antidote to erectile dysfunction...
That mushroom consumption also increases state of health or wellbeing?
That mushroom can serve as an antidote to cancerous cells in the body?
That life expectancy in Asia is higher, and this can not be unconnected to the high place of mushroom in most of their meals?
That mushroom is good for diabetic patients and patients with heart diseases due to its low fat content and many more nutrient?
That mushroom can comfortably take the place of meat in a meal as it is healthier?
I can go on and on...

"Mushroom is one crop that is easy to cultivate and that is consumed in most countries of the world across all continents. Mushrooms are natural phenomenon that can give you much money. The untapped potential of these fungi is so much that if you invest on the venture, your room can no longer be your bank. Mushrooms are rich in vitamins, protein and minerals; they are favored over meat or even fish by some people, considering the nutritional value and superior health implications.
There are two main broad categories of mushrooms; the edible and the non-edible (which is poisonous). The deliberate mushroom cultivation is therefore essential to eliminate the imminent threat of mistakenly gathering the dangerous type. The start-up requirement are mushroom shed or house, sawdust, Polythene bags, Spawns/mushrooms seeds, fertilizer, water, weighing scale, and a few others.

EDIBLE MUSHROOMS PRODUCTION

In the past man depended solely on dead log of wood, wet soil or other wild sources to get edible mushroom and this was never enough to meet the need for human consumption. But with proper knowledge of mushroom production in Agriculture, man is now able to grow mushroom and make them available for consumption at any time both on a large/commercial scale and on small/subsistent scale. It takes Six simple steps to achieve that;
1. SPAWN PRODUCTION OR REPLICATION
2. CULTIVATION
3. MAINTENANCE
4. HARVESTING
5. STORAGE
6. PROCESSING and MARKETING.
Not minding the simplicity or complexity of the terms used, its important to note that all these can be simply carried out by anybody just like other farm operations.
Although ignorance of this fact and the Nutritional and Medicinal benefits of mushroom which cannot be over emphasized has left a lot of persons behind this trend of Agricultural bloom. It is also important to emphasize that it is one AgricBusiness that requires low capital with low risk and currently low competition to make a high return.
In a bid to encourage production through training and awareness, and increase consumption through awareness and marketing, this thread has been carefully designed by a practicing and experienced professional to handle everything pertaining to Mushroom Production including Training and Enlightenment.

BONUS of the Season now ongoing with Cost of Practical handbook and Training Reduced by 40% just to encourage everyone.

Also available is a practical/updated handbook/manual designed in simple hands-on terms to give detailed step by step guide on how to produce edible mushroom (commonly called Oyster mushroom (Pleurotus cystidiosus)) anywhere in Nigeria both on an economic/small scale and on a large/commercial scale while maximizing your input to generate an output that will amaze you just in three weeks time.
Call
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com

Very keen attention is also given to how to manage this fungi across all geopolitical zones in Nigeria to ensure it is not in anyway affected by the current trend of Climate Change from the North down to the South, East or West.

The pictures below has it all. also included are pictures of my humble self in a Mushroom fruiting room in Portharcourt city...you can drop your questions on mushroom farming here.

With my wealth of experience in this business, I've designed a step by step practical approach on how you can do it yourself irrespective of the part of the country where you are or the whether or season. With keen interest on how to maximise your least available space for commercial production or for domestic consumption.
DO MUSHROOM; IT PAYS!!!
LETS TALK ABOUT MUSHROOM PRODUCTION

This handbook can be gotten within a minute at subsidized price, while hands-on training still continues in Portharcourt.

Just don't go a week without eating mushrooms at least three different times, show love to yourself, look younger, get fresher.....It pays!

*Scoll to the last page to get some recently updated information*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
more

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
my humble self in a healthy Mushroom fruiting room

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
substrate bags on the shelf about to fruit.

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by iamblessed4ever: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wow nice one, where in ph do u stay I will definitely contact you
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by sessypgm(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
@
THANKS,PLEASE I WANT TO DO IT,CAN U TEL ME STEP BY STEP ON HOW I CAN START THE MUSHROOM .
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
@segssy. Sure I can teach you how to do it. you can contact me on 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2015
I've also compiled a detailed note on how to grow your own mushroom where ever you are such that with it you can do mushroom farming even without coming over to ph...for those who have been calling in
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2015
harvested fruit

1 Share

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by leoprince: 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow! interesting, so mushroom can really be grown?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by leoprince: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow! interesting, so mushroom can really be grown?.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
sure @leoprince just on saw dust
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by stanvesco(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
plz kan i get d notes u compiled
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
@stanvesco. its readily available, you can get it. you mail drop me a mail on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or call me on 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
@stanvesco. its readily available, you can get it. you can send me a mail on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or check my number above and call
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
for general questions and answers on mushroom, drop your questions here
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
for those having challenges of bacterial attack in their farm and preservation, I'm ready to help you out FOC
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Happy Sunday to all farmers in the house ™™™
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
For those who called to ask about market and marketing. That's not a problem in mushroom production yet as we're not able to meet the demand of the large market out there yet. over here in Ph you'll even need to book for it before they harvest, although details of this is contained in the manual, all you need to do before you start, when you've started and even after harvesting. I prefer you call so I can attend to you immediately for those sending in mails.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by osca123(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=rotybarry post=37526476]For those who called to ask about market and marketing. That's not a problem in mushroom production yet as we're not able to meet the demand of the large market out there yet. over here in Ph you'll even need to book for it before they harvest, although details of this is contained in the manual, all you need to do before you start, when you've started and even after harvesting. I prefer you call so I can attend to you immediately for those sending in mails.
08126678769.[/quot
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2015
@Oscar, find out from Dangote if he can give you his secret in Business free of Charge, I was trained in Songhai, of all the money they've made, why did they still sell me the training manual when I indicated interest, tot it should be free; plz stop expecting everything to be free when it comes to acquiring professional skills like this. if you have financial difficulty and you contact me with sincere interest, I do give it out FOC so plz for the records think before you post, I remember your mail too; knowledge is not best stollen by craftiness, go through due process so if you have difficulty someone can stand committed to help you out and that's why I'm here.
thanks!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Moreover my interest is on training young farmers with interest thereby encouraging people to go into this new Lucrative area of Agric business especially in every state. Because there's really no need crowding in competition over one established Agric business when there are so many other areas unexplored...

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2015
I welcome you all to a September to Remember!!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
for the records, I'm a professional Agriculturist, the manual we're talking about here is the soft copy of one of my compositions on practical steps to owning a mushroom farm in Nigeria with the smallest possible space.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
THIS PRACTICAL GUIDE IS GOOD TO GO TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY; ITS A TUTOR, TWILL GUIDE YOU SET UP YOUR MUSHROOM FARM, MAKE YOUR SPAWN, GROW YOUR MUSHROOM, MARKET YOUR MUSHROOM AND EVEN PRESERVE IF NEEDS BE. its a soft copy of my Practical guide and I'm ready to give it out at a very affordable price just for September.
It contains all you need to know, both for PRACTICING FARMERS & AGRIC.STUDENTS
reach me on 08126678769 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com and get an instant copy.

1 Share

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by hajlat(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
How much is the soft copy sold for?
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
check my signature or send me an email
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by leoprince: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2015
sir pls i wud need a manual on mushroom prod.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2015
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!!
Mushroom Handbook; Do it yourself... has been going out to different states now at a very subsidized price just for this month. You can get yours now while offer last.
you'll be glad you did.
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
call me.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm available for questions and answers on chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
@leoprince you can check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.