Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness (26067 Views)

Things You Must Know About Edible Mushrooms in Nigeria this year / How To Cultivate Edible Mushrooms From Cassave Peels / Beans Or Groundnut- Which Is More Prefarable For Cultivation In The South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
its simple, our major substrate is sawdust.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by ogunyemifot(m): 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
Saw this post of yours on mushroom farming, though it's an old post but still relevant to our nation growth. How can you help with your vast knowledge of this farming, so that I can be a great mushroom farmer also?
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by pearlyfish: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2016
rotybarry:
its simple, our major substrate is sawdust.
Do you produce the button specie? How do i get the manual.
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
@Ogunyemi, you can call or email me, i'll be glad to asist you in anyway i can. Training is available in Portharcourt, the handbook/personal tutor ebook is also available for those who can't come to Ph. These are available at an-all-time low charge as my little contribution to social cohesion. chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
pearlyfish:
Do you produce the button specie? How do i get the manual. Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
I specialize on Oyster, for now,we're not producing botton spp. As for the ebook, you can simply call me or send me a mail, i'll try to help you the way i can @ a relatively low charge.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
You can also reach me personally on 08126678769. Best Regards
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:45am On May 04, 2016
Everything is still available for those interested. My passion is to help and to raise 10,000 farmers in Mushroom. you can reach me at anytime, my line and my mail is always open to messages. Best Regards!!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 3:14pm On May 07, 2016
For those asking if the training is still on, sure our training is ongoing and its flexible to suit your convenience. While the practical handbook which is a personal tutor is available for those who can't come for the training.
All the Best!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
I'm amazed by the level of losses caused by pest attack in the few maize farms I've visited in Portharcourt recently which is not unrelated to Climate Change.
But I still encourage everyone everywhere let's establish an empire of Mushroom production across Nigeria. I'm glad to encourage and support anyone with the knowledge and skill required.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 12:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Our training continues this June.....interested persons should contact 08126678769.
or send an email to chrisbkrotimi@gmail. comWarm Redats!!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:14am On Jun 08, 2016
After thorough evaluation of one of the basic challenges faced by most beginners which is Marketing, I have done a simplified and concise work on Marketing to teach beginners how to go about it.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Following the increasing plea by clients to reduce the price, I have decided to give consideration to that and also render free consultancy assistance to all clients just to see you through the process.
Best Wishes!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Just a reality check, to clear some doubts. I'm real, I'm Rotimi, a pix of a few persons I sent the handbook to Early this year....
Grow Mushroom it Pays!!!

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Price has been slashed, Training still ongoing while the handbook is also available at reduced price.
08126678769 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by Arvinkris(m): 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm interested in the training. Is that ur watsapp no? Add me 08184660212 let us talk. God bless
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by OgeOnonuju(f): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
rotybarry:
Just a reality check, to clear some doubts. I'm real, I'm Rotimi, a pix of a few persons I sent the handbook to Early this year....
Grow Mushroom it Pays!!!

Yes. I reside in Owerri and when I paid into his bank account, same day within hours, I received the Training Handbook.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by lanre2009: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
I will like to know if you cultivate/train on cultivation of MILKY MUSHROOM. Below is a picture of the mushroom

rotybarry:
Price has been slashed, Training still ongoing while the handbook is also available at reduced price.
08126678769 or chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks @Oge
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2016
@Lanre I train on Milky mushroom, you can contact me if interested.
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2016
Thanks to all those who have indicated interest in mushroom production and training, I'm still available empowering more Agripreneurs in this line of business you can always reach me via phone or email.
Soon I'll be looking to empower some persons in the area of independent marketing of mushroom and its product through knowledge sharing, training and marketing.
chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Going Global, Shroom demand is on the rise, you can join the train.......

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Training is still ongoing at subsidized price for those interested and practice handbook is also available still for those interested or who can't travel to Portharcourt for the training
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
...Considering the wealth of nutritional, medicinal, social and emotional benefits that could be derived from Mushrooms, it is very important that you consume mushrooms in at least 3 meals a week for you and your family/household, the difference over time will thrill you.
You mustn't grow it, but its imperative to consume it......you can also call to get your edible fresh organic mushrooms for consumption whether households, hotels/restaurants/fast food/eateries etc. Ask for Mushroom...... Show love to yourself!!!
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by bry8ted(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
price of the ebook
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by tjconcepts: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2016
@OP
Good to read and follow this educative thread.
Please be bold to state the price of the eBook or training here.
Also my sincere fair is marketing. I am not encouraged with looking for diabetic patients before harvest, what of if am not that in verbal marketing and not connected with big hotels.
Please shed more light on marketing and general acceptability of this product in the 'market'.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Tjconcepts, sorry the response is coming quite late, I've been more busy of late.
As regards marketing one very interesting thing about mushroom is that its generally acceptable, it has no religious or cultural prohibitions, everybody from every tribe eat mushroom. I must also state clearly that you needn't look for sick people, mushroom is a very special food that everybody likes to eat even your neighbours know about it, I've come to realize why most people don't seem to be talking about it is because they don't know where to get it, so they just don't bother about it, but the moment people know you have Shrooms, you've built yourself a market just like you need to do in every other niches. Mushroom also does not despise recipes, it goes with soup, stew, salad, etc I can go on and on. But in summary, just like every other businesses all you'll need to do in Mushroom Marketing is to create awareness in your neighborhood, I can bet you with that, you can't even meet the demand that will come at the end of the day.
I hope I've cleared your doubt.
thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
@bry8ted you can simply send me a mail chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or call 08126678769
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
For the sake and in the interest of those interested in this niche, one-on-one training is still availabe and ongoing in Portharcourt, while the practical guide handbook is also there for those who can not come to Portharcourt or afford one-on-one training, above all, i'm also available guide all my clients and prospective customers till you achieve your goal, you can always call or send me a mail. Warm Regards to all
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by francisbarrack(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Bro m in osun state n need d handbook. How much pls
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
@francis send me a mail to chrisbkrotimi@gmail.com or call me on 08126678769. sorry I didn't display price here for certain safety reasons.
Thanks
Re: Commercial Mushroom Farming in the Tropics; Low Capital Agribusiness by rotybarry: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2016
Training is Ongoing..... Handbook still available and affordable... Regards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Yam In Large Quantity / My Dry Season Rice And Okra Farm (pics) / Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.