Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) (1164 Views)

5year-old Girl Grew Breasts @ 2,started Her Period At 4,going Tru Menopause At 5 / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease / Virgin Coconut Oil & Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER For Skin & Hair Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by vicatrix(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
My ordeal started when I returned to Nigeria as at early January, few weeks after I had a haircut at a barber shop but to my greatest surprise I started noticing pimple like spot on my head few days after (my greatest mistake was that I didn’t use my clipper). Thou, I neglected it believing it to be just a normal rashes but that wasn’t a rash. One out of many became bigger and that I removed with my finger nails but which later regrew again, lager than before while others followed as if they all mutated, immediately I notice this I rush down to a pharmacy got some drugs used for a long time as prescribed by the pharmacist but that didn’t work out so I went to another pharmacy still know improvement. However, I decided to go to our family doctor for treatment since it’s a big issue for me cos it was now a center of attraction for everyone.

After all drugs and antibiotics injection still nothing positive rather it multiplied, went to another hospital still no result and had already injected 6 antibacterial drugs.

A year and six months know treatment with all the gels, tablets and injection amounting to 30,000 naira plus unknown expenses.

But fellow nairalanders just a month and few weeks I traveled to turkey, without injection of any kind or drugs but Gels I mean just gels brothers just gel and all cleared. hmmmm

If few Nigerian doctors and pharmacist finds it difficult for such a simple skin treatment hmmm mmm Reserve my comments.

Heard it’s been called Skin irritating disease? (big man disease few do call it)

My friend has already checked for the Gels which I used but was unable to get it, so if you have any drug in Nigeria that can help others eradicate such illness please kindly write it down for the benefit of others.

Thanks

Re: Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by greatlee(m): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
My brother thanks for this wonderful information. Please I need your help on this. This hair disease has been a very big embarrassment to me. Please how can you help me get the gel you used? I am ready to send money to you in Turkey or to your account in naija to help me procure the gel which will cover for it's shipment as well. Please help a brother. Thanks and I await your response.

vicatrix:
My ordeal started when I returned to Nigeria as at early January, few weeks after I had a haircut at a barber shop but to my greatest surprise I started noticing pimple like spot on my head few days after (my greatest mistake was that I didn’t use my clipper). Thou, I neglected it believing it to be just a normal rashes but that wasn’t a rash. One out of many became bigger and that I removed with my finger nails but which later regrew again, lager than before while others followed as if they all mutated, immediately I notice this I rush down to a pharmacy got some drugs used for a long time as prescribed by the pharmacist but that didn’t work out so I went to another pharmacy still know improvement. However, I decided to go to our family doctor for treatment since it’s a big issue for me cos it was now a center of attraction for everyone.

After all drugs and antibiotics injection still nothing positive rather it multiplied, went to another hospital still no result and had already injected 6 antibacterial drugs.

A year and six months know treatment with all the gels, tablets and injection amounting to 30,000 naira plus unknown expenses.

But fellow nairalanders just a month and few weeks I traveled to turkey, without injection of any kind or drugs but Gels I mean just gels brothers just gel and all cleared. hmmmm

If few Nigerian doctors and pharmacist finds it difficult for such a simple skin treatment hmmm mmm Reserve my comments.

Heard it’s been called Skin irritating disease? (big man disease few do call it)

My friend has already checked for the Gels which I used but was unable to get it, so if you have any drug in Nigeria that can help others eradicate such illness please kindly write it down for the benefit of others.

Thanks
Re: Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by greatlee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please am still waiting for your response and a quicker way to reach you.
Re: Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by vicatrix(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2016
greatlee:
Please am still waiting for your response and a quicker way to reach you.
Thought we spoke already and the pics(drug) has been sent to you for your own procurement, but if not send me your BBM or any other ways which i can get to you.
Re: Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by greatlee(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes we did bro, the messages were sent before we spoke. Thanks so much and God bless you. I have not been able to find the cream here. I will call you so we can discuss on how to get it for me.
Re: Cure For Skin Irritating Disease(1.5year In Nigeria And 1.5month In Turkey) by vicatrix(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
greatlee:
Yes we did bro, the messages were sent before we spoke. Thanks so much and God bless you. I have not been able to find the cream here. I will call you so we can discuss on how to get it for me.

ok, if you still can't procure the drug let me know, i have sent it to few friends in Nigeria and already got many positive feedback.

(1) (Reply)

Diagnostic Centres: Affordable Ultrasound Gels & Other Products / Please Help My Cousin's Wife!!! / Avoid Premature Ejaculation And Be A Real Man On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.