Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Three Steps To Kill Your F€@RS - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Three Steps To Kill Your F€@RS (566 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Myself -lady Whose Lover Is About To Get Married Cries Out / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Spoof Comics Steps To The Forefront With Four Comic Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Steps To Kill Your F€@RS by Laide20(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hey Hope you are all doing well and have had a ton of fun in the past week!
This post has nothing to do with fitness and i want to talk about something that grabbed my attention a few days a go...
4 days a go, i was walking down the street where i saw 6 lads walking up and down street at night time so i was thinking what the heck are they doing until i heard one of them shouting at someone which totally made me jump!!
As i was waiting for the bus, i saw them shouting at different people and swearing until i heard someone shouting back at them (Despite the fact that they were 6) and this lad was angry to the level that scared these 6 people and made them run away!
I just thought to myself how come out of 20 people which all walked away, this person didn't get scared and stood up infront of them and made them basically run away!!!
At that precise moment, one word came to my mind and That was F.E.A.R
You have heard that word alot, yea? But i'm sure you never thought about killing it or at least getting rid of it. I bet! Maybe a handful of you did but the majority, NO!
Now, let's be honest, how many of you have that fear thing?
Fear isn't just about fighting, it can be for many thing, such as height, losing someone and loads of other ones! Now you might start thinking about your fears
F.E.A.R can become part of your life and most of the times it can disturb your normal life and activities to the level that makes you look weird....
Now i want to give you 3 Easy steps on how to get rid of your fear in 14 days! (It can be less, it can be more, it depends on how well you do it)
Step 1-
Find your fear. What is it that scares you the most when you face it. It can be anything, it can even be meeting a new person or public speaking, it can be about fighting, it can be about answering back! List them in a clean paper and leave 2 lines between each fear.
Step 2-
Face your fear. Now have the fear right in front of you. Let me give you a common example: If you are scared of public speaking, stand up in front of picture(Crowd) or a silent video that has people in it in large numbers OR in the case of fighting, picture the scariest person and face them, what you gonna do if they just look at you!
Step 3-
Practise the second step and try to face your fear in reality (This step should be done after doing the 2 step above for at least 7-10 days
Now do the above and kill your fear!
You have one life so live it!
To your success

olaide

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Better For A Person Than That He Should Eat And Drink And Find / Trials Of Elisha / The Man I Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.