Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue (1106 Views)

Help! Can't Receive My Mails On My Gmail App. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by datjohn(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
hi, I am using ma Gmail for over 6yrs now and recently noticed that some messages sent to me dont apppear in my inbox/spam folders.

D particular instance i got to notice dis was, wen a recruiter sent a mail to my box and i dint get it, i tried reaching back, he confirmed d msg was sent earlier and thereafter told me he wud immediately re-send, still yet i dint get to see any new inbox. Reachin back, he alleged dat he had re-sent d msg twice (Which i had to believe).

Another instance happend of a mail not reaching me earlier but it i overlookd coz it was not a serious case.

Now, i dont know how many other wud-hav-gotten-mails met d same fate from ma Gmail. N cud it b dat d Gmail selects its sources or wat?, coz i still recieve other daily mails from different oda sources.

I dont wanto open a fresh mail coz of my attachment to dis particular one. Pls, any help or advice wud b well appreciated.
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by Astutechris(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
The only thing that comes to my mind is that the recruiter misspelled your gmail address. Maybe you should send you email address to the person again so that he/she would confirm that the email address is correct.

I can't think of any other reason why someone will be sending you email and you won't be getting.
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by femi4: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
datjohn:
hi, I am using ma Gmail for over 6yrs now and recently noticed that some messages sent to me dont apppear in my inbox/spam folders.

D particularly instance i got to notice dis was, wen a recruiter sent a mail to my box and i dint get it, i tried reaching back, he confirmed d msg was sent earlier and thereafter told me he wud immediately re-send, still yet i dint get to see any new inbox. Reachin back, he alleged dat he had re-sent d msg twice (Which i believed).

Another instance happend of a mail not reaching me earlier but it i overlookd coz it was not a serious case.

Now, i dont know how many other wud-hav-gotten-mails met d same fate from ma Gmail. N cud it b dat d Gmail selects its sources or wat?, coz i still recieve other daily mails from different sources.

I dont wanto open a fresh mail coz of my attachment to dis particular one. Pls, any help or advice wud b well appreciated.
Go to "All mail folder" i.e Archives for your missing mails.

Also, delete filters from your gmail settings
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by datjohn(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Astutechris:
The only thing that comes to my mind is that the recruiter misspelled your gmail address. Maybe you should send you email address to the person again so that he/she would confirm that the email address is correct.

I can't think of any other reason why someone will be sending you email and you won't be getting.

Tanx for ur concern, it cud actually b a situation sha. But I dint wanto tink its a case of misspelled email coz I was sure to have confirmed d correct email to d recruiter a second time.

Also d email is a simple/brief one (lower risk of being misspelled)

N I had abt 2 similar cases of haven confirmd my email add, mails wud still not enter.
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by datjohn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
femi4:

Ahhhh!!!! May u live long ma Oga, d magic jst workd perfectly!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All d msgs dat dint appear earlier, now appear instantly frm nowhere.

Tanx soo much for ur magnificent help. U jst saved a broda. God bless u.
#LearninEveryday
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by Astutechris(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
femi4:

Thumbs up!
Re: I Need Solution to My Gmail Issue by babafunny(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gmail now Supports Yahoo, Outlook and other IMAP/POP email Have you ever imagine having a unified inbox that will have the capacity to handle all you email activities and save you the stress of handling... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/gmail-supports-yahoo-outlook-imappop-email/

(1) (Reply)

Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village / Britain Who Hacked Yahoo In 2012 Sentenced To Two Years In Prison. / Dell Latitude Dual Core Hurry Hurry At Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.