Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,310 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (5801 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Donald Duke, Others (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by HCF(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oftentimes,when human beings achieve success at something,they tend to attribute it to their Sagacity;...Omotola needs to understand that regardless of her so-called status, she is just 'fortunate' to remain married till date!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by Stephansmily(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by tpiander: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
rich people.
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
@NashvilleTN:

It is you isn't it? cheesy

Please say yes! shocked
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by NashvilleTN: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
bukatyne:
@NashvilleTN:

It is you isn't it? cheesy

Please say yes! shocked

Bukatyne,

It is me. How have you been my darling. Missed you a whole lot. U still dey here?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
NashvilleTN:

Bukatyne,

It is me. How have you been my darling. Missed you a whole lot. U still dey here?

Hajahahahhahahahaha

Bros of life.

See me smiling, you just disappeared angry cry

I am good good good. You did not reply your mails.

Na so my brother

How are you, aunt lawyer and the sweet girls?

OK, I am still smiling
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by NashvilleTN: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Hajahahahhahahahaha

Bros of life.

See me smiling, you just disappeared angry cry

I am good good good. You did not reply your mails.

Na so my brother

How are you, aunt lawyer and the sweet girls?

OK, I am still smiling

Sorry I needed a break. Was changing jobs, so I didn not need any distraction. We are all good. Gos is faithful. My my oga?
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
NashvilleTN:

Sorry I needed a break. Was changing jobs, so I didn not need any distraction. We are all good. Gos is faithful. My my oga?

Oga is fine kiss

Hope you have settled in?

This place has a spirit joor. Maybe because I don't do any other social media.
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by babygirlfl: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
welcome nashville grin I follow miss you too grin
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by lilmax(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
So op think this is true grin grin........but act different when it comes opposite.... Smh and she had to open the thread cheesy
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
lilmax:
So op think this is true grin grin........but act different when it comes opposite.... Smh and she had to open the thread cheesy

I didn't think anything undecided

She has said different things in different interviews. Pointing one out.

Celebrities cannot afford to air their true opinion on certain matters.

They have to go with the tide.

Just How you wouldn't overly speak against homosexuality if you have a gay boss.

Everyone needs to Survive

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by hidee20(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
bukatyne:
Now I think this our delectable actress is a joker grin

See her mouth like like "I don't go to market my husband does" as if it wasn't the man decision,like she brought the idea or just told him she can't go because of her status (instead of going and staying in tinted glass cars).... I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin

And some women will be like "if omotola can tell her mana whole pilot to go market wetin catch this hustler wey him no fit go,at least omotola no get two heads"..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
hidee20:

See her mouth like like "I don't go to market my husband does" as if it wasn't the man decision,like she brought the idea or just told him she can't go because of her status (instead of going and staying in tinted glass cars).... I laugh in Chinese grin grin grin

And some women will be like "if omotola can tell her mana whole pilot to go market wetin catch this hustler wey him no fit go,at least omotola no get two heads"..

Strangely, that's not why I think she is a joker

I think she says different things as the spirit leads grin
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by hidee20(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
nuelzy:
it either ur yoruba jazz dey work...or ur husband is stingy...

wha dah hell!!!!.....

status my dick-ball.!!!...warreva happened to house helps....cant u get one dat can go to d market frm time to time??

d man sef looks mumuish....

yes he is a pilot...bt am pretty sure at home....he is just d passenger...with u at d control room

and sef...is dat man just a titled pilot?? cos av nt heard or seen him piloting a kite...talk more of aeros

Maybe he flys cargo planes........ grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by hidee20(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
bukatyne:

Strangely, that's not why I think she is a joker

I think she says different things as the spirit leads grin

Ok,but if not for her explanation you would think it was an idea discuss in their bedroom and an agreement made as who to go to the market from her ITK opening speech.....
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by montezz(f): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
cococandy:

This sounds silly and conceited and seriously nobody cares.

Mine does more than that and many others too I'm sure have husbands who do more.
It's not because of your status madam. It's because you have a hands-on loving husband who doesn't feel emasculated at being domestically inclined.

Putting it this way out there in public and making it about your status demeans him. So he's the one without status?

Respect yourself.

u v said it all!
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by sandracoopert(f): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Very silly woman.
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by keishablack(f): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't think there's a man out there who wudnt agree to assist his wife with the shopping every now and then. So dear Omotola, kindly keep dt piece of info btw u and ur (probably emasculated) husband
Re: I Don't Go To The Market, My Husband Does - Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by bukatyne(f): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
keishablack:
I don't think there's a man out there who wudnt agree to assist his wife with the shopping every now and then. So dear Omotola, kindly keep dt piece of info btw u and ur (probably emasculated) husband

Why do you think her husband is emasculated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! What Has Happened To 'banana' Crooner SLYDE ! Pictured! / EXPOSED: Cristiano Ronaldo Nu""de Photos Leaked Online [PHOTO] / Who Said Pouting Is Just For The Ladies?? Flavour Does The Duck Lips Too [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.