Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,743 members, 7,802,271 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Potentials Of Yorubaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Potentials Of Yorubaland (11710 Views)

CBN: Anambra Has The Potentials To Be Food-basket Of Nigeria & African Continent / Eaglets Victory Bold Response To Buhari Failure To Acknowledge Youths Potentials / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by meforyou1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
Yorubaland has the highest number of industries and universties in Nigeria yet some illiterate creek thugs say you cannot survive without them

Three states in Yorubalnd : Lagos, Ogun & Ondo all have access to the Atlantic Ocean yet some gorillas from a gulley eroded, red muded, landlocked region say you cannot survive without them.

Lagos is no man's land. Ondo is largely ijawland. Talk of Abeokuta where able bodied men hid under a rock when Fulani marauders came calling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Ebukaobi: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Eggheaders from rural osogbo. Closet Islamist drunkard. How are u

How is Minna brother?

Anuofia
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by cromz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Lagos is no man's land. Ondo is largely ijawland. Talk of Abeokuta where able bodied men hid under a rock when Fulani marauders came calling
if I hear u ondo ijawland the inhabitants speak Yoruba even ilaje are claiming Yoruba u are just hating
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by yorubatic: 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
disumusa:
up is bastard ibo boy who is looking for people to affiliate with.
You are the true definition of coward ....if not, you would have started fighting for odua republic, just like me. ...you are a weakling. ..you have no mouth to talk, you are simply an O'yes to whatever the Hausa / Fulani says...you are shameless ...I am all for odua republic. ...do you hate odua republic?

You people make ibos call us name...do you think every yoruba think you...you are the cowards among us...start learning to be brave...dunce

Are you happy that lagos is a no man's land?

5 Likes

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by knowledgeable: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
menabadoo:
Did you include zinc oxide?

Man, you killed me with laughter, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Shymm3x: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's one thing to have potentials - the ability to harness those potentials to achieve greatness is what higher minds focus on.

Let me use sport as an analogy. The likes of: Edmundo, Stan Collymore, Gazza, Ortega, Woodgate, Dennilson, Saviola etc. had great potentials to become football greats. However, they were all never able to harness those potentials, due to one reason or the other.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was once asked who the greatest player he ever played against was, and he said, “That would have to be Earl Manigault ‘The Goat'”. Earl Manigault (The Goat) had potentials to be the greatest player ever to play in the NBA - but drug problems never allowed him to reach that height. Ditto Tracy McGrady, Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway whose NBA careers were cut short due to injury problems and were never able to attain the height of their potentials.

Congo Democratic has potentials to be the richest country on the planet. But we all know how messed up, broken, and utterly poor the country is. So the question is: what are Yorubas doing to harness these potentials so as to achieve greatness?

5 Likes

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by ARIZONA123(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

You see guy me i'm not interested in all these your rubbish. i can easily mess you up with few words but this is my thread and it won't make any sense for me to destroy it myself so i will leave you to enjoy yourself now but good thing is i already marked your name and trust me you'll regret messing up this thread. there's something yorubas say "ojoomi ojoore". there's always tomorrow
. Mr Olusola. How is Adegbite ur wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by pazienza(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
I like the OP replies in this thread. Please umuigbo let's allow Yoruba discuss about their Odua in Peace. I know it irritates me when Yorubas derail Biafra threads.

2 Likes

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by after1: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Mr Olusola. How is Adegbite ur wife?

Prince chyke okolo is a serial rapist and kidnapper. Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by ARIZONA123(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
pazienza:
I like the OP replies in this thread. Please umuigbo let's allow Yoruba discuss about their Odua in Peace. I know it irritates me when Yorubas derail Biafra threads.
. Wawa! I no gree
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by after1: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
pazienza:

No need for your message. There will never be any peaceful yeebhoe thread anymore on nairaland, we will give you all same treatment. Have you ever seen a Yoruba on Enugu thread? We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by after1: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Wawa! I no gree

Chyke okolo the rapist.

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shymm3x:
It's one thing to have potentials - the ability to harness those potentials to achieve greatness is what higher minds focus on.

Let me use sport as an analogy. The likes of: Edmundo, Stan Collymore, Gazza, Ortega, Woodgate, Dennilson, Saviola etc. had great potentials to become football greats. However, they were all never able to harness those potentials, due to one reason or the other.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was once asked who the greatest player he ever played against was, and he said, “That would have to be Earl Manigault ‘The Goat'”. Earl Manigault (The Goat) had potentials to be the greatest player ever to play in the NBA - but drug problems never allowed him to reach that height. Ditto Tracy McGrady, Grant Hill and Penny Hardaway whose NBA careers were cut short due to injury problems and were never able to attain the height of their potentials.

Congo Democratic has potentials to be the richest country on the planet. But we all know how messed up, broken, and utterly poor the country is. So the question is: what are Yorubas doing to harness these potentials so as to achieve greatness?

Actually most of the things i wrote up there were inspired by the DAWN Commission document. so the blueprint is already in place. the DAWN Commission is working hard tho but you know the set up of the country makes certain things difficult else osun state would have been mining its Gold but i think its a really long process and the federal Government has to approve some stuffs
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by pazienza(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Wawa! I no gree

Why should you disagree Bro. Isn't this what we have been wishing for? That Yorubas and North should focus on their Arewa-Odua republic and leave us alone to our Biafra.

They are finally doing that, and you lots are here derailing their thread.

I don't understand again, what do you lot exactly want from the Arewa-Odua?

Derailing this thread is like shooting ourselves on the foot. The more time Yorubas spend discussing about Odua republic, the less time they will have for Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Wawa! I no gree

cool cool cool cool
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
after1:

No need for your message. There will never be any peaceful yeebhoe thread anymore on nairaland, we will give you all same treatment. Have you ever seen a Yoruba on Enugu thread? We shall see.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by ARIZONA123(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:

cool cool cool cool
. Tunde salam. Aka ebukaobi. I hope its not late to say happy birthday to you.
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Tunde salam. Aka ebukaobi. I hope its not late to say happy birthday to you.

God punish your lineage and you will bury 5 of your loved ones before xmas if I am not that person

Chyke, life will be tough for you on NL

U have not answered me, what is the size of your bra? Ugly mofo

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by after1: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
okolochyke:

God punish your lineage and you will bury 5 of your loved ones before xmas if I am not that person

Amen ooooo. Lmao. The dumbo is the most useless among the yeebhoes. He is frustrated i swear.
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by after1: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
pazienza:

Why should you disagree Bro. Isn't this what we have been wishing for? That Yorubas and North should focus on their Arewa-Odua republic and leave us alone to our Biafra.

They are finally doing that, and you lots are here derailing their thread.

I don't understand again, what do you lot exactly want from the Arewa-Odua?

Derailing this thread is like shooting ourselves on the foot. The more time Yorubas spend discussing about Odua republic, the less time they will have for Biafra.
[/s]

Stop your pretence dumb fool.
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:

Amen ooooo. Lmao. The dumbo is the most useless among the yeebhoes. He is frustrated i swear.

Chyke don buy market

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 12:02am On Aug 25, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Stop your pretence dumb fool.

No need to bother yourself, he will be unvield in the next showdown

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Curlieweed: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2015
pazienza:

Thanks x1000

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by heavenstorm: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2015
I wish the resurgence of a a sleeping giant can be achieved in my generation... Yorubas to me can be called a sleeping giant with not tested trusted and selfless leader... Which I think we badly need. Sum1 who can buoy up our hope for the future who we can rally our dreams around... But prob is its only Yoruba as a tribe in dis fucking nation that lack brotherly love or human sympathy for themselves.... Hence d skyrocketing decadence manufactured amidst great intellectual minds that we have around us... The over Republican nature the day dreaming the myopic double standard and shortchanging lifestyles that we possess.... If they can all be dealt with... Then u will see not just a rise of a nation... But a resurgence of a civilization that might shook the very pillars which Africa stand upon.... My pple re just plain dumb and everly vain to think of coming generations in leaving for them legacies to look up to.... One of my empirical opinion is that a single head of an awolowo is worth more than a thousand heads of Yorubas that we have today... Then we have men who can fight for the common good of his environment compare to the parasites we have now....
Needless to say... We Yorubas Should think act and plan critically about goals missions nd milestones that we want for ourselves... For Jupiter's cock how many Yorubas do we have dat re enterprising in nature to make us rival d ibos or is it the feeble mindedness that we posses dat can make us subdue d gambaris..... These nd much more we shld endeavour to work on b4 tins u listed up there can be achievable.... I'm 1st a odua b4 being a Nigerian....... Odua a gbe wa

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by ARIZONA123(m): 3:46am On Aug 25, 2015
okolochyke:

. Mass burial will be witnessed in ur family this ember month. Ur family will spend this xmas in the hospital bed if I am not chyke okolo. Bemused nitwit!
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by tola9ja: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:
Let us fight for the actualization of odua republic. ..a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic where there will be no ibo. .

another bia fraud
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by okolochyke: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2015
ARIZONA123:
.[s] Mass burial will be witnessed in ur family this ember month. Ur family will spend this xmas in the hospital bed if I am not chyke okolo. Bemused nitwit![/s]

Chyke may Amadioha use your family for peppersoup this year. you bastard. brace up! your family pics loading.....

today

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Shymm3x: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Actually most of the things i wrote up there were inspired by the DAWN Commission document. so the blueprint is already in place. the DAWN Commission is working hard tho but you know the set up of the country makes certain things difficult else osun state would have been mining its Gold but i think its a really long process and the federal Government has to approve some stuffs

For how long are we going to keep hearing about DAWN? These folks need to start implementing something - rather than fighting one another like fools.

You have got two puppets in Lagos fighting for the puppet-master's affection and love - with the new kid on the block trying to show that he's more loyal than the old kid who has been stepping out lately. Clowns in Ekiti and Ondo who don't agree with the rest. And all kinds of Yoruba groups at loggerheads fighting over crap.
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

For how long are we going to keep hearing about DAWN? These folks need to start implementing something - rather than fighting one another like fools.

You have got two puppets in Lagos fighting for the puppet-master's affection and love - with the new kid on the block trying to show that he's more loyal than the old kid who has been stepping out lately. Clowns in Ekiti and Ondo who don't agree with the rest. And all kinds of Yoruba groups at loggerheads fighting over crap.

Truth be told those guys are doing well, you need to get acquainted with them. I've been following them for a very long time now but they're quite powerless. the major stumbling blocks are fagots like fayose, jimi agbaje and some other meatheads who would rather please Igbos than co-operate with their fellow Yorubas out of spite. those are the guys who need to be booted out. DAWN is not involved in all those shenanigans. they're not party driven but one thing i'm quite sure of is the fact that APC will at the end of the day hijack the whole southwest from PDP and that'll probably mark the beginning of our progress. as for those odua groups, to me those ones are just parrots,inconsequential if you ask me. some are fighting for security of pipelines, some are still wailing over the exit of the grey-capped ex-president grin grin grin grin , some are fighting for self-determination. sometimes i just wish i have the powers to scrap all those odua nonsense and form just one yoruba group but hopefully we'll get there someday
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by steveeeee5: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
disumusa:
odua republic and biafra are all ibo agitation and project.
Ask any smallest yorubas, he will tell you he loves nigeria.

why on earth would you not love one nigeria. tell me why hunger will not finish you if you do otherwise. your land is cursed that is cannot even produce ordinary agricultural products talkless of producing mineral resources. why would you and your likes not love one nigeria, who wants to suffer hunger?.

1 Like

Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by Rilwayne001: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
tola9ja:

another bia fraud
Bros, dem don free you?
Re: The Potentials Of Yorubaland by sweettinz20(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
steveeeee5:

why on earth would you not love one nigeria. tell me why hunger will not finish you if you do otherwise. your land is cursed that is cannot even produce ordinary agricultural products talkless of producing mineral resources. why would you and your likes not love one nigeria, who wants to suffer hunger?.
loooool c who is telling someone is land is cursed our land are more arable than the entire east and we have more mineral resources, I know your problem u guys can't secede from nigeria without yorubas help, so u want yorubas to help fight your battles that is y u guys at any opportunity u guys start calling yorubas coward, but we know who the real cowards are is it by force to share the same views if you want to leave nigeria u can tell ur governors and senators to fight for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makarfi: PDP Will Win At First Ballot, APC Has Nothing To Show / Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.