Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down (1113 Views)

I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down / looking for a matured guy who is ready to settle down / Looking For A Matured Guy Who Is Ready To Settle Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Darrellhill: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
7a61e234
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
May God see u tru
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Darrellhill: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
onomeglo:
May God see u tru
Lollllllll
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by prettysassygirl(f): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Darrellhill:
A guy in need of a lady that is ready to settle down after two months of dating, getting to know each other and immediately would settle down with the woman..

Caterial Needed
1. Must be a Christian 
2. Must be a good cook
3. Fun to be with
4. Ready to settle down immediately
5. Working class
6. Must be clean and good looking...

Before meeting me, we will chat on whatsapp first and face book so scam can be avoided. 

Briefs
Leave and work in Lagos
A christian
In my mid 30 '
A tall and dark guy. .Smart and have a cool fashion sense.
Ready to settle down and hoping to raise a very happy family.

Method of reaching me. BBM pin 7a61e234... For exchange of pics and possibly meeting in an eatery or public place first
see list o,why are there no physical characteristics dude?
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
see list ooo
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Darrellhill: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lollllllll
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by herboshedhe(f): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
onomeglo:
May God see u tru
AMEN OOO!!!lwkmd
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by tania28(f): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Cos na job she dey go apply for
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by omoharry(f): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Darrellhill:
A guy in need of a lady that is ready to settle down after two months of dating, getting to know each other and immediately would settle down with the woman..

Caterial Needed
1. Must be a Christian 
2. Must be a good cook
3. Fun to be with
4. Ready to settle down immediately
5. Working class
6. Must be clean and good looking...

Before meeting me, we will chat on whatsapp first and face book so scam can be avoided. 

Briefs
Leave and work in Lagos
A christian
In my mid 30 '
A tall and dark guy. .Smart and have a cool fashion sense.
Ready to settle down and hoping to raise a very happy family.

Method of reaching me. BBM pin 7a61e234... For exchange of pics and possibly meeting in an eatery or public place first
SCAM ALERT
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by Darrellhill: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=omoharry post=37555482] SCAM ALERT[

Lol no bi scam....
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by omoharry(f): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Darrellhill post=37565331][/quote]Ok.Why dont you try the private dating forum in nairaland.there only working class and matured minded members are required to join..
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2015
am ope a graduate of acounting curently in an online retail firm in finance department need a working classfemale friend for a serious relationship start with friend if intrested u can reach me on dis number 08089652065 NOtE SERIOUS MIND ONLy PLEASE
Re: A Guy In Need Of A Lady That Is Ready To Settle Down by bvegas2020: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET.COM IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: / Serious Relationship Needed / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.