Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (31335 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by justhelp(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
otr1:

The probes won't be limited to the last 6 years alone.
To start with, the probes have not commenced yet , but first thing, first, the recent thieves will get urgent attentions.
u get sense I swear. Bravo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by amusadele: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Imagine these apc people. If GEJ failed to probe Obasanjo, means too that Buhari should not also probe them abi? If not that GEJ is from a manority, would Buhari ever think of probing him? Nor be their (Buhari) fault. Na the people of the south south I dey blame. These people will remain fools. Look at Amaechi, Oshiomhole who are from the south south, who find it VERY easy to insult their brother, GEJ like any how. They rub GEJ into the mud any time any day. Tell me where any northerner governor will open his mouth and insult Buhari? I felt for the people of the south south. They will remain fools.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Walexsammy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen
'we'..who are u muchless 'we'
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Austin4lif: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
then wait till u get ur 5k and keep Mute if u can't think before comments
I dnt need help like u, ur moniker says It all.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by adconline(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
another sick head
Idiocy birthed with ur encephalon..

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
. You wasted all ur tym and effort to type this rubbish, you need a better life Sir.

If the life i am living now is not a better life, then i do not want a better life my friend. God has blessed me above my expectations and i am forever grateful to him. If you call this life i'm living hell, then i do not want to go to heaven.

I hope you can say the same for yourself my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by clevadani: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They've tried and tried to find a way to hook anything on GEJ, it all points back to Obasanjo and their allies. All these maneuvering nor be today e start. APC should be truthful and admit they have tried but can not pin anything on GEJ.

They have tried to attack Okonja Iweala but still yet can not pin anything on her. They have tried with Allison Madueke still yet nothing. That's the plain truth. The only abnormalities they discovered led directly to Obasanjo and some Northern oligarchs.

If all the propaganda we have been hearing about monies missing, unremitted, etc was to be true then action would have been taken. For now they can keep deceiving their slaves with half truths and rumours. Remember Oshiomole talk e own say America give them list, well the Americans have denied it cheesy cheesy cheesy. And we are waiting to stone Oshiomole and Amaechi if they do not walk the talk.

They must probe oooo, we want to see the end of it. When Buhari's body language jails all the corrupt people in Nigeria wake me up. Propaganda can only get you as far to your destruction![/b]
u people are always trying to deceive yourselves. A reasonable point was raised and because u couldnt give a sensible answer,u are shouting propanganda. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by moshino(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
PMB time is passing, 4 years is NOT a very long time o! If you're probing, prosecuting, jailing anybody etc, please stop talking about it, and start doing it IMMEDIATELY! Everyday Nigerians keep hearing 'We will do this, We will do that', but NOTHING is happening yet. Did you not prepare well well for this job?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin
Walexsammy:
'we'..who are u muchless 'we'
grin grin

u can never tell... we are all anonymous here
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by justhelp(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:

If the life i am living now is not a better life, then i do not want a better life my friend. God has blessed me above my expectations and i am forever grateful to him. If you call this life i'm living hell, then i do not want to go to heaven.

am a better person and I hv a better life, I use my head before I comments on any topic here without been bais I love my tribe but I will never support evils or any corrupt person, I hope u can say the for ur self sir

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Rexnegro(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
He will never agri to probe dem...thief no dey catch thief
You well so ? I doubt if you even read the content sef
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
justhelp:
am a better person and I hv a better life, I use my head before I comments on any topic here without been bais I love my tribe but I will never support evils or any corrupt person, I hope u can say the for ur self sir

Nobody supports evil or corruption, just do not paint a man black when he has not being indicted. Everybody should be innocent until PROVEN guilty!! Comprehend?

Thank God for your life, be grateful to him. Have a nice week oga.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
Thank you, Garba!
Gracias!
Obregado!

Very senseless wailers. In fact, probing jonathans' govt alone is too time and resources consuming, let alone going deeper than that. And mayb they want Buhari to spend his 4yrs probing so that after his tenure elapses, they ll have say he spent his 4yrs probing.

..And the senseless wailers be like "Buhari should probe Nnamdi Azikiwe too" #AwonWerey cheesy
I agree with you my guy. They should go a step further by asking PMB to extend his probe 'Search light' to the regime of Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, Shagari, Muritala Mohammed and even the late Gen Sanni Abacha. Wailing and Clueless morons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by justhelp(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
I dnt need help like u, ur moniker says It all.
go back to ur first comment read it again come back and tell me if u need help or not,sure my moniker is just to help u , justhelp

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by klax(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
otr1:
I wonder o. Now wailers want Buhari to do what's primarily the duty of Jonathan.

Can you hear yourself pls both you and Garba did you make any sense at all No. so since hej did not probe them means all their loots is gone then why will gmb probe Gej pls let the game continue like that *don't probe i won't probe you*. And that is the change you cried about

Yea Gej did not probe them but someone must probe them one good day because they are the genesis of Nigeria fall IBB and OBJ I mean. So if IBB or OBJ can not be probe then forget about Gej being probe case close. Thieves are thieves past or present it doesn't matter. Rawlings then did not say past govt did not cleaned his country from mess but he went after them all so what is this silly excuse from Garba and apc pls kindly shut the hell your mouth. Pretenders.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by margclever: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
Thank you, Garba!
Gracias!
Obregado!

Very senseless wailers. In fact, probing jonathans' govt alone is too time and resources consuming, let alone going deeper than that. And mayb they want Buhari to spend his 4yrs probing so that after his tenure elapses, they ll have say he spent his 4yrs probing.

..And the senseless wailers be like "Buhari should probe Nnamdi Azikiwe too" #AwonWerey cheesy
what is this goat saying
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Ayatullah(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
He will never agri to probe dem...thief no dey catch thief

I strongly believe you are the product of one of the men/women that carted away our resources in the ousted PDP.

I just checked your picture and I cannot but believe I am 100% correct! Your pose is a shame to womanhood!

No wonder you cannot reason well before posting.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by justhelp(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:

Nobody supports evil or corruption, just do not paint a man black when he has not being indicted. Everybody should be innocent until PROVEN guilty!! Comprehend?

Thank God for your life, be grateful to him. Have a nice week oga.
has pmb jail anyone ? They are just gathering evidence to prosecute them, u can read it again

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by justhelp(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=adconline post=37287832]
Idiocy birthed with encephalon.. [/quotes] stop using your to think you your head that's where u got it brain, hun

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by fctboy: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
If GEJ attempted to probe Northerners and other past military head of states during his tenure we could've witnessed the worst of Jihadist. He didn't probe yet they used boko haram to render his tenure ungovernable. There is God...oooooh

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by equity2003: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
Presidency has again stated that the administration of president Mohammadu Buhari will not shelve the probing of the past government of former President Goodluck Jonathan in the face of monumental fraud and corruption.

It however revealed that no one is under probe at the moment, saying that the government is only taking briefings and gathering evidences to prosecute corrupt officials of the past government.

The presidency’s reiteration followed an accusation of selective probe by a prominent Northern leader, Tanko Yakassai.

Speaking exclusively to Vanguard on Sunday in reaction to the accusation, the Senior Special Adviser to president Buhari on media and publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said that there are sensitive matters arising from briefings and officials engagements which the president cannot overlook.

[b]Shehu described as laughable the allegation that Buhari has excluded other former presidents like chief Olusegun Obasanjo due to his affinity with him.

“Let me say that officially, nobody is under probe even Dr. Jonathan. People should not make mistakes about the fact that what is going on are routine investigations. These are matters that the president has found on the table.

“So, there is nothing like a probe. If Jonathan will be probed, you would have heard of, may be, an administrative panel of enquiry or Judicial Panel of Enquiry. But it hasn’t come to that. These are matters of routine engagements of due process of law and order.

“I am talking about probe now. As I said, President Buhari in his campaign said this government is not going to probe into the past. We are not probing but as a responsible government, you cannot bring to the table matters such as we are dealing with and then, the president will wave them off.

“The office of the president may be powerful but it is controlled, regulated by due process and the constitution of the country. The president cannot wave away the matters that are arising from either handing over or the routine briefings that he is into.

“How can anybody say he was part of the Obasanjo military regime. That’s why he’s not probing them?
Speaking further, the presidential spokesman queried why the allied of former president Jonathan would wait until now to Champoin the cause of probing past government before Jonathan.
He stated that it was Jonathan’s responsibility to probe the governments of Obasanjo and Umoru Musa Yar’Adua.

“Let me tell you, if Obsanjo and Yar”Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe him why he was in office? Why didn’t Mr. Tanko Yakkassai ask Jonathan to probe Yar’Adua, Babangida, Obasanjo? Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come to do what he should have done then?

“It is common sense. So, if he didn’t probe them, why should his people ask some other person to come and probe them? If they felt it was desirable, as a party, PDP, if it was desirable to probe the past administration, why didn’t they do it themselves? Why do they have to wait for President Buhari to come?

“No, this is not a government of probes. It is a government of due process and law and order. President Buhari is dealing with the matters he has found on the table and he has no power under the constitution to wave them. If someobody had stolen Nigeria’s one billion dollars of oil, President Buhari is not authorized to wave it off under the law. He should ask questions. There is no probe going on now. People who are creating the spectre of probes in the country just want to create unnecessary fear”, he said.[/b]

Asked to say assuredly when the probes would actually begin, Shehu said it was the prerogative of President Buhari to say.

“I don’t know if there will be probe eventually. The president will determine that. I am not permitted to say that now. But as it is now, matters are rising from the briefings the president is getting, from handing over, matters he met on the table. The president has the right to ask questions and that is what he is doing”, he said.

On the issue of running a unilateral government having not appointed Ministers, Shehu said that the allegation was unfounded.

According to him, the government is running well and it’s Ministries and Agencies were competently manned by the Permanent Secretaries.
Shehu however assured that president Buhari would form his cabinet soon.

“It is not correct. The constitution is very clear about the powers of the State. Legislatives powers are there under the parliament. The President has not interfered with the powers of the parliament even when the clamoir for him was there to save the parliament from the crisis of leadership, he stayed out of it.

“The power of the Judiciary resides in that arm of government. President Buhari is not interfering and the Executive powers of the government are there and the Executive Arm of government is the first arm which he had under him, there is no vacancy now as we speak now. All the Ministries of the government are been competently run under the supervision of the Permanent Secretaries.

“They consult the President and the President consults them. He consults the party and the party consults him. So, if anybody is not in the room when these matters are being discussed, don’t go out there telling people that there is no consultation going on. You cannot be an adviser to PDP president and also be an Adviser to the APC government at the same time.

“I hope so. He didn’t say September 1 though. The president will appoint Ministers. There is no question about that. I don’t know. The president will decide when he will appoint his Ministers. If it is auspicious for him to appoint them in September, he will”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-queries-why-yakasaai-others-did-not-tell-jonathan-to-probe-ibb-obasanjo-yaradua/
the people clamouring for ministers are people waithing to suqash more dollars

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Same thing on my mind. Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come in b4 they talk of probing obasanjo, Yaradua and IBB? Why didn't the previous administrations probe the administrations b4 them?

Lalasticlala

Jonathan couldn't have probed Obasanjo cos they were in the same party, and such an attempt would have been an antiparty activity which would have been strongly resisted by his party. Moreover Obj was his godfather. It's like asking Buhari to open up investigations against Tinubu, Atiku, Rochas or Amaechi etc. He wouldn't do it, despite knowing that they are corrupt.

Now that a new party is in power and owes no allegiance to the leaders of PDP, and since APC blames PDP for the rot of the past 16 years, it makes sense to probe the governments of those years, or at least investigate specific sectors of the country for those years like Power, NNPC and the entire oil and gas sectors etc.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by pBuhari(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
rubbish

If Pbuhari fail to jail Amaechi and Fashola then Nigerian will know that he is not ready to fight corruption in this country..

We are watching Buhari and APC

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by dumodust(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
So, mr shehu... the moral of the story is that all sins and atrocities before the last 6 yrs have been forgiven and will never be revisited... great, so great... change indeed

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Appareil(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Seriously My regards for this Administration is gone. Can they not skip a week without referring to GEJ?? Distracting Nigerians from their expectations. I thought my people were wise but I see that they are all twisted and gullible. I beg!!!!!! New Administration bring on the CHANGE !!!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by neocortex: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:

justhelp can never sincerely say that for himself,
not with the meager stipends he receives from APC.
That is why he attacks anyone who opposes Buhari,
even if they made valid points.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by socialmediaman: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
thekingsmen:

This one na dodge buhari and co wan dodge....Buhari we dare you...... probe Jonathan government alone and see what will happen

Lol. I'll be observing to see what you'll do to the Federal Government of Nigeria. I'm curious, maybe create some hateful threads that may probably end up in nairaland thrash bin? Wailers and mouth shaa, una weldone!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by socialmediaman: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
Appareil:
Seriously My regards for this Administration is gone. Can they not skip a week without referring to GEJ?? Distracting Nigerians from their expectations. I thought my people were wise but I see that they are all twisted and gullible. I beg!!!!!! New Administration bring on the CHANGE !!!

blame propaganda media outfits, not Buhari. Buhari speaks by himself or through his media aides, they're trying to sell news, it's not the fault of the presidency

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They've tried and tried to find a way to hook anything on GEJ, it all points back to Obasanjo and their allies. All these maneuvering nor be today e start. APC should be truthful and admit they have tried but can not pin anything on GEJ.

They have tried to attack Okonja Iweala but still yet can not pin anything on her. They have tried with Allison Madueke still yet nothing. That's the plain truth. The only abnormalities they discovered led directly to Obasanjo and some Northern oligarchs.

If all the propaganda we have been hearing about monies missing, unremitted, etc was to be true then action would have been taken. For now they can keep deceiving their slaves with half truths and rumours. Remember Oshiomole talk e own say America give them list, well the Americans have denied it cheesy cheesy cheesy. And we are waiting to stone Oshiomole and Amaechi if they do not walk the talk.

They must probe oooo, we want to see the end of it. When Buhari's body language jails all the corrupt people in Nigeria wake me up. Propaganda can only get you as far to your destruction![/b]

God bless you. I swear u will live long.. you and your children will never beg for food

Now the party and PMB has changed mouth. Before the probe thing was a do or die. They even castigated the peace committee for coming their way. They claimed they had evidence now see what they are shamelessly saying.
The truth is that most of the people who committed atrocities under PDP have decamped to APC or are part of them. This shows that pdp as a party were not irresponsibel but their members were and PMB is facing Jona's dilemma . Now they are finding it difficult to nail their party members cause some of them were financiers and are the backbone of APC.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Appareil(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

blame propaganda media outfits, not Buhari. Buhari speaks by himself or through his media aides, they're trying to sell news, it's not the fault of the presidency
It is too much!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Anambra Polling Unit / Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / Crowd Waits For President Buhari In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.