Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, (31341 Views)

PDP, AD & Others Did Not Challenge Ondo Polls At Tribunal As 21 Days Elapses / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G!! Why Buhari Wont Probe IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Only Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by chigoizie7(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
I tot these people were elected to come and correct the mistakes of the past govt. I don't understand this oh
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by knowledgeable: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Same thing on my mind. Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come in b4 they talk of probing obasanjo, Yaradua and IBB? Why didn't the previous administrations probe the administrations b4 them?

Lalasticlala

You are really a goat, don't you know, that in sane countries crimes 30 yrs or more get investigated or probed in order to protect the integrity of the institutions of governance?. Nigeria can never be transformed or changed never!.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by adeni07: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
yes ... D man called Johah na mistake President 9ja has ever Produced . Thank God he ihas gone and i pray may we neva experience administration of such again in this obodo 9ja again
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by amakasul(f): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Obsanjo and Yar'Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe them when he was in office?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by pBuhari(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
erinalex:
and what will u do if he didn't jail Amaechi & Fashola ? U'r so concern about him jailing fashola & amaechi but u never mention Jonathan's name. U'r a not only a crook but also an hypocritical fellow. When Jonathan honor a confirm & convicted Alaimeysia,what did u do?

You not actually know what you are saying, mention any loot with evidence that Jonathan looted compare with Amaechi and Fashola who drilled two boreholes with N138m and upgrade a mere website with N78.3m.
Their loots are with evidence then, I want you to mention Jonathan's loot with evidence ?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by nortcentrallord(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Same thing on my mind. Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come in b4 they talk of probing obasanjo, Yaradua and IBB? Why didn't the previous administrations probe the administrations b4 them?

Lalasticlala

Why did you have to wait till now to believe you will have a Nigeria you desired? Selective probe sounds stupid and childish. Go and read the story of Japan or Singapore. Was it GEJ that started corruption? So if you want to kill a snake, you cut the tail and let it go huh! How foolish can some of you be?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by jacksonite: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ephemmm:

I know you are not talented when it comes to comprehension, but I will explain to you further. Who said other presidents were not corrupt? Did anybody stop OBJ from probing his predecessor? Who stopped GEJ from probing OBJ. Tinubu is corrupt, after being in charge of EFCC, ICPC, SSS, Nigerian Police, etc does PDP expect common man to probe Tinubu after his tax has been paid?

For your information, Tinubu was not even a Governor not to talk of a Senator: why can't he be probed by GEJ since he didn't enjoy any immunity?

If PMB sees nothing wrong in probing, he has the power to do so: if he thinks otherwise, he has the power to do so. You can't be putting pressure on me after you failed to perform your responsibility as your successor: get your fact right.
If on the other hand you admit that other past leaders including buhari himself were/are corrupt then there in lies my argument: What is the moral justification of one corrupt leader calling another corrupt? There is no law that bars buhari from probing from the very first government in 1960.Since he is the probing type let him do a thorough job of it rather than just picking on who to probe at a whim. That would be seen as vindictiveness, especially in the face of his claim that one of world acclaimed most corrupt leader (abacha) didn't steal a kobo from Nigeria. Get that into your thick skull Mr comprehension teacher.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by nortcentrallord(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=knowledgeable post=37297066]

You are really a goat, don't you know, that in sane countries crimes 30 yrs or more get investigated or probed in order to protect the integrity of the institutions of governance?. Nigeria can never be transformed or changed never!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Beadex1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
probe that..probe this.....the simple truth is that Buhari is scared of obasanjo and ibb.....this means he has a skeleton under is cupboard.....haliborton scandal and all other corrupt deals of obansajo has bin swept under de carpet.......government is a continous process....one question i have for mr integrity is why is he still using government properties that was built by previous administrations..........Buhari's body language is scared of obasanjos' own #believe me#
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Beadex1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
jacksonite:
If on the other hand you admit that other past leaders including buhari himself were/are corrupt then there in lies my argument: What is the moral justification of one corrupt leader calling another corrupt? There is no law that bars buhari from probing from the very first government in 1960.Since he is the probing type let him do a thorough job of it rather than just picking on who to probe at a whim. That would be seen as vindictiveness, especially in the face of his claim that one of world acclaimed most corrupt leader (abacha) didn't steal a kobo from Nigeria. Get that into your thick skull Mr comprehension teacher.
who give the man liver...even the smallest of them all (fashola) he can't probe talkless of obasanjo
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Appareil(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
moshino:
PMB time is passing, 4 years is NOT a very long time o! If you're probing, prosecuting, jailing anybody etc, please stop talking about it, and start doing it IMMEDIATELY! Everyday Nigerians keep hearing 'We will do this, We will do that', but NOTHING is happening yet. Did you not prepare well well for this job?
Hey!!! No!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by marv1: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ephemmm:
“Let me tell you, if Obsanjo and Yar”Adua and all of the past governments before Jonathan needed to have been probed, why did Mr. Jonathan shy away from his responsibility? Why didn’t he probe him why he was in office? Why didn’t Mr. Tanko Yakkassai ask Jonathan to probe Yar’Adua, Babangida, Obasanjo? Why do they have to wait for Buhari to come to do what he should have done then?

What an epic response for TANoids! They can continue wailing by even asking PMB to start the probe from the days of Lugards. Taking responsibility is one of the hallmarks of Nolan's principle of corporate governance for public office: I wonder why some idiotic youths will be opening their mouths in an idiotic way to prevent any government to defend anything that happens under its watch.

Unfortunately for PDPs, they will be mentioning Tinubu anytime the issue of probing arises. PDP has been in charge of SSS, NA, Police, ICPC, EFCC etc, which altogether served as weapon in the arsenal of PDP to prosecute Tinubu: the question is was Tinubu enjoying immunity to the extent that he cannot be prosecuted throughout 16 years in which PDP has ruled?

GEJ has the prerogative to probe his predecessors if he choose to: it is his choice not to because of his cluelessness. In other words, nobody can force PMB to start his probing from any regime so far nobody forced GEJ to probe or not to probe.

PDP = People Deceiving People
May God bless u jare. I dont know how long this probe or no probe will drag on with these clueless people.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Beetobee(f): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
He will never agri to probe dem...thief no dey catch thief

Eyya,I understand how jealous you are of his CLEAN records and how desperate you are to align him with your like! Poor you!!!
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by adjoviomole(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
of course! Its Jona's choice not to probe Yaradua, Yaradua's not to probe OBJ and so on... And nobody stopped them from doing so. You don't expect Buhari to probe all of them. It just doesn't make sense

And y does it not make sense....its our money all the thiefs must return them.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by midolian(m): 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
adjoviomole:

And y does it not make sense....its our money all the thiefs must return them.
it ll be too time and resources consuming, bro. And that's why I said it doesn't make sense.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Cityguy: 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
menesheh:
seems the plan by the presidency for Querying Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ is dodging tactics and fear to probe them .
Simple! But the masturbators would rather have us believe the opposite. Mr Integrity knows those who have his balls in their hands hence this gra-gra. I want probe if it would bring back our monies statched in accounts abroad. My grouse is the noise is even too much. Sooo much movements without motion. Let those who get high on the dose of their lies continue to wallow in deceit. We all mustn't sleep and face the same place. Their drug, their business.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by front247: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Oya probe them.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by godwin120alex: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Simple because he did not have anti corruption( slogan ) during his campaign and also he did not present himself as d only person dat has intergrity
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by PassingShot(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Nicepoker:
don't let PDP kill u.
It's even late for that. If their 16 years of mis-governance didn't kill me, they can't have any other opportunity for that anymore. cheesy
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by adjoviomole(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
midolian:
it ll be too time and resources consuming, bro. And that's why I said it doesn't make sense.

What is time consuming about It and wasting of resources when the money that will be gotten bak wll be worth the time and resources used?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by otr1(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
OldJohn:

So what is the meaning of "only the past administration (Jonathan's) will be probed"... or don't u know the meaning if only. Stop trying to defend the indefensible. Own up to the fact that this people all along had nothing on GEJ and most of the thieves are now in APC
They had "nothing" on Jonathan? Is that supposed to be a joke?
If you don't know, there are sufficient evidence on ground to send him to life imprisonment.
Forget what you're reading on papers and appreciate the fact that Buhari hasn't decided what to do with him yet.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by otr1(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2015
klax:

Can you hear yourself pls both you and Garba did you make any sense at all No. so since hej did not probe them means all their loots is gone then why will gmb probe Gej pls let the game continue like that *don't probe i won't probe you*. And that is the change you cried about

Yea Gej did not probe them but someone must probe them one good day because they are the genesis of Nigeria fall IBB and OBJ I mean. So if IBB or OBJ can not be probe then forget about Gej being probe case close. Thieves are thieves past or present it doesn't matter. Rawlings then did not say past govt did not cleaned his country from mess but he went after them all so what is this silly excuse from Garba and apc pls kindly shut the hell your mouth. Pretenders.
Keep quiet! Garba was just exposing wailers' hypocrisy. Buhari is already setting the stage to probe all alleged case of corruption, so no one is left out. However, probing the immediate past administration of Jonathan will take the top seat in the fight against corruption.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
otr1:

They had "nothing" on Jonathan? Is that supposed to be a joke?
If you don't know, there are sufficient evidence on ground to send him to life imprisonment.
Forget what you're reading on papers and appreciate the fact that Buhari hasn't decided what to do with him yet.

Loooool. With all the fumes and noise of corruption, anti-corruption, probing, special courts, fearless judges, american list of corrupt Nigerians, embezzlement and the rest, he hasn't decided at more than 3 months of being president? Such level of CLUELESSNESS I have never seen before. So what is the difference between what u guys where crucifying GEJ for and what he is doing now? Either he has nothing and all is just propaganda or he is terribly clueless and does not know what to do with what he has
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Why did you have to wait till now to believe you will have a Nigeria you desired? Selective probe sounds stupid and childish. Go and read the story of Japan or Singapore. Was it GEJ that started corruption? So if you want to kill a snake, you cut the tail and let it go huh! How foolish can some of you be?
how foolish can your parents be? You are so stewpeed. Why can't imbeciles like you make points without insults. Give a reason why u feel the probe must be extended to other regimes and be see as mature, and not crowning it all with insults. You are indeed stewpeed.

If you are not fine with the president's decision, you and your miserable family can go to hell.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Ephemmm: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2015
jacksonite:
If on the other hand you admit that other past leaders including buhari himself were/are corrupt then there in lies my argument: What is the moral justification of one corrupt leader calling another corrupt? There is no law that bars buhari from probing from the very first government in 1960. Since he is the probing type let him do a thorough job of it rather than just picking on who to probe at a whim. That would be seen as vindictiveness, especially in the face of his claim that one of world acclaimed most corrupt leader (abacha) didn't steal a kobo from Nigeria. Get that into your thick skull Mr comprehension teacher.

@ bolded, is there any law that stipulate where he should begin his probing? Is there any law that prohibit him from starting his probe from most present administration?

Don't worry, he will soon be in your family to probe your fore-fore grandfathers after he is done with colonial masters.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Eziachi: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2015
They want Buhari to probe IBB that Jonathan called his father? If they think that IBB is worth probing, why didn't they do it themselves?
It's difficult to trace or find money stolen in 2015 let alone something that happened 8- 30 years ago. Buhari knew that it is a waste of time trying to go far back knowing the debt in which stolen money is hidden.

Hence Obasanjo concentration on Abacha because it was his most recent. Yar Adua/GEJ should have probe OBJ's government because all the evidence would have been fresh and traceable.
It's like asking a graduate to resit his GCE exam papers after 30 years, thinking that he will pass it easily despite his current academic status.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Eziachi: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
OldJohn:

Loooool. With all the fumes and noise of corruption, anti-corruption, probing, special courts, fearless judges, american list of corrupt Nigerians, embezzlement and the rest, he hasn't decided at more than 3 months of being president? Such level of CLUELESSNESS I have never seen before. So what is the difference between what u guys where crucifying GEJ for and what he is doing now? Either he has nothing and all is just propaganda or he is terribly clueless and does not know what to do with what he has
No one asked GEJ to start probing Balewa's government but to probe the one happening even at his feet, that's is the difference.

GEJ tolerated corruption, defended corruption, courted corruption, promoted corruption. Even allowed his wife who has not been to her job for many years to be promoted to a permanent Secretary position as if civil service promotion is an honorary degree. That is the height of corruption.
Hopefully, Buhari has started a trend, let a knew government look into what the previous did. Just as Wike is doing now in Rivers state and I pray that the coming minister of education probe Wike too. Call it vendetta, who cares. An innocent mind fears no Vendetta.
If you cannot see the difference, then you are as clueless as GEJ himself.
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by otr1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
OldJohn:

Did you read this?

“No, this is not a government of probes. It is a government of due process and law and order. President Buhari is dealing with the matters he has found on the table and he has no power under the constitution to wave them. If someobody had stolen Nigeria’s one billion dollars of oil, President Buhari is not authorized to wave it off under the law. He should ask questions. There is no probe going on now. People who are creating the spectre of probes in the country just want to create unnecessary fear”, he said.
This is not a government of probes, but cases of theft evident in Jonathan reign will not go unsettled.
As you know, democracy- which breeds unnecessary delay and bottlenecks- is the reason why Jonathan is still a free man.
Jonathan peace committee members are not finding this as a laughing matter, even now that business has not started yet. They are worried Jonathan will soon be locked up without trial and here you are laughing out loud.grin
But then, Garba is assuring them that due process will be the watchword. So why are you in a hurry to see Goodluck being disgraced when we still have 45 months ahead?
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eziachi:
No one asked GEJ to start probing Balewa's government but to probe the one happening even at his feet, that's is the difference.

GEJ tolerated corruption, defended corruption, courted corruption, promoted corruption. Even allowed his wife who has not been to her job for many years to be promoted to a permanent Secretary position as if civil service promotion is an honorary degree. That is the height of corruption.
Hopefully, Buhari has started a trend, let a knew government look into what the previous did. Just as Wike is doing now in Rivers state and I pray that the coming minister of education probe Wike too. Call it vendetta, who cares. An innocent mind fears no Vendetta.
If you cannot see the difference, then you are as clueless as GEJ himself.

Nobody is opposing the probing of Jonathan. What we are asking is that OBJ can't be alive and not be brought to the books. Weren't there corrupt APC chieftains in during Jonathan's tenure? Why won't they be probed? Didnt he say he will bring even his party me members to the books in us? If he is probing, let him he fair to all... if this is really a change and anti-curropt government, then he should probe obj, tinubu, amaechi, fashola and key people with notable cases of corruption. He shouldn't leave them Like his predecessor did. If they walk free around the country like saints and flaunt their I'll gotten wealth and even influence government and policies, then where is the change?

My brother u know I'm speaking the truth, dont try to argue. Deep in u, you know that he can still but he won't do it because of sentimentalities and this will be a dissapointment to those that voted him into power
Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by bejeria101(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
justhelp:
thank God u just confirm that ur father is a goat from Congo, goodluck.

Re: Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ, by nortcentrallord(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
how foolish can your parents be? You are so stewpeed. Why can't imbeciles like you make points without insults. Give a reason why u feel the probe must be extended to other regimes and be see as mature, and not crowning it all with insults. You are indeed stewpeed.

If you are not fine with the president's decision, you and your miserable family can go to hell.

Hahahahaha, I can feel the evil bile running up your spine. Careful so you don get overcomed by the frenzy of stroke for no just cause. I already gave you a reason why the probe should be extended but you couldn't even understand it. Earlier I thought you were just a fool, I didn't know you were also DAFT cheesy. I won't insult your parents because it's clear you have a problem growing up cheesy. You just strike me as another pompous inbred swine that just escaped it's bounds of restriction. Run along Mofo grin. Now, you can reply cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates SEC Board [full List Of Members] / Number Of Muslim/Christian Governors And Deputies In The 36 States / List Of 54 Nigerian Soldiers Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.