Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? (8435 Views)

January Clearance And Head Count / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) / Head Count Memez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Obinovictor(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Someone should confirm this, a friend sent it to me.

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face dismissal.

Office of the DG
Corps members take note
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by engrfemi(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
K
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by nelszx: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Obinovictor:
Someone should confirm this, a friend sent it to me.

This is to inform all Corp members absent during the nationwide compulsory headcount scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of August, 2015 that they should report to the NDHQ on the last Friday of this month to verify with authentication their purpose of absentia otherwise face dismissal.

Office of the DG
Corps members take note

So they should go to National Defence HQ because dey are now boko haram suspects besides NDHQ is now in Borno how will dey reconcile that. Abeg let's be truthful have u any tangible reason(s) y the headcount in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Obinovictor(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
nelszx:

So they should go to National Defence HQ because dey are now boko haram suspects besides NDHQ is now in Borno how will dey reconcile that. Abeg let's be truthful have u any tangible reason(s) y the headcount in the first place?

I was wondering too
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by mistarsam(m): 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
nelszx:

NDHQ in this context means National Directorate Headquarters
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Obinovictor(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
How true is the rumour?
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Punck4real(f): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
If u know you missed the Saturday / Sunday NYSC head
count, simply text MISSING HEAD to 131.
SMS cost 19,800 naira only.
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by deworldemmaco(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
I was with my local inspector wen he came for the head count it was so important that he has to come down to my Lodge just for this exercise and he told me that anyone that misses it will be published of which a guy missed it.

Mr Macho batch A 2015
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Obinovictor(m): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
deworldemmaco:
I was with my local inspector wen he came for the head count it was so important that he has to come down to my Lodge just for this exercise and he told me that anyone that misses it will be published of which a guy missed it.

Mr Macho batch A 2015

Many people missed it nationwide. Where will they be published?
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by sojiboy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
If you know you missed the NYSC headcount, simply text 'missing head' to 131. SMS cost #19650. #NoAllawiDisMonth...
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by balogungbenga01: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2015
pls let be sincere wit our self...though as i also hard it from ma LI d head count s very important cos its nationwide...bt why would dey ask corps member dat missed it to visit NDHQ wen dey already move it to borno....pls jooor
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by Obinovictor(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
balogungbenga01:
pls let be sincere wit our self...though as i also hard it from ma LI d head count s very important cos its nationwide...bt why would dey ask corps member dat missed it to visit NDHQ wen dey already move it to borno....pls jooor

National Directorate HQ is not in Borno buy I guess the whole talk is a rumour
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by ikelowa(m): 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
nelszx:

Am currently serving in one of the local govt. So I was priviledged to meet with one of the NYSC staff trying to find out the reason for the this year impromt headcount. He replied that his elder bros who's equally an NYSC staff abuja phoned him that the DG who was travelling abroad caught a corper with his cap on inside the plane................ U should know what could likely be their conversation
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by davolas(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
DG suppose dey travel abroad too,na usa youth service ehn wan go inspect,taaaa,y all dis treat self,na nigeria money we loot or we dey into oil theft,LI,ZI even MI mk dem calm down tell dem jehovah is involve,we no purposely miss am
Re: Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? by ayokunle032(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? / Best States For NYSC And Everything You Need To Know - NYSC 2019 Batch B / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.