Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop (3146 Views)

Super Machine! Super Computer!! Graphics Machine!!! Up To 32GB Ram / ROG 32GB RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, 6th Gen. Quad-core i7, 8GB Nvidia GTX 1070 / 16gb Ddr4,8gb Ddr4,8ddr3,4ddr3 Ram Laptop,desktop On Docconcepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Had to use the bypass boss.thanks alot.But I go disturb you sha o_O,cos it seems you're the only pro on this side of the divide that can be of help.Thanks again.
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kishimi8(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2015
Where you based??
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kishimi8(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
There so many gurus on Nairaland, that just don't have time to reply to posts, .
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
kishimi8:
There so many gurus on Nairaland, that just don't have time to reply to posts, .

Based in Benin city boss.No gurus around here just alot of wannabes
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kishimi8(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
kode12:
Based in Benin city boss.No gurus around here just alot of wannabes

Got a couple of friends that are good in Benin,
So don't generalise, maybe you have not met. Them yet
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
kishimi8:

Got a couple of friends that are good in Benin,
So don't generalise, maybe you have not met. Them yet
I wouldn't mind a referral to them oh bros,I really need to be around pros right now,work and see them work as much as possible.I fit do houseboy self
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
kishimi8:

The password for your local account needs to meet the minimum password complexity:
The password is at least six characters long.
The password contains characters from three of the following four categories:
1. English uppercase characters (from A through Z)
2. English lowercase characters (from a through z)
3. Base 10 digits (from 0 through 9)
4. Non-alphanumeric characters (for example: !, $, #, or %)
If your still having a problem, this is what you have to do to bypass dcpromo.exe Administrator Password required error
Open your command prompt and enter the following command
net user Administrator <YourPassword> /passwordreq:yes
At the same time, you could look into the dcpromo.log to verify the issue.

But first try to change the password via gui, using ctrl alt del

Trying to set up a Read-only Domain Controller and I keep getting this error,when I run dcpromo.I have two domain controllers on this particular network and a child domain on a 3rd PC in the network.This particular server is part of the network but only had AD DS installed and nothing else.Any clues pls

Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Btw thanks for the network help,a had to read through the workstation documentation and realized that for bridged connections vmnet0 is the adapter so pulling vmnet0 and tying it to a specific physical network adapter,in my case the Ethernet adapter and assigning static iP addresses to the PC did the trick
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kishimi8(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
kode12:
Btw thanks for the network help,a had to read through the workstation documentation and realized that for bridged connections vmnet0 is the adapter so pulling vmnet0 and tying it to a specific physical network adapter,in my case the Ethernet adapter and assigning static iP addresses to the PC did the trick

U wanna spoil my little weekend, , can't think of a fix
Sorry
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
kishimi8:

U wanna spoil my little weekend, , can't think of a fix
Sorry
Lol I don enter one chance on the matter lol.Sorry for the disrupt boss
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kishimi8(m): 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Not really, just don't have an idea on how to solve the problem, sometimes only the person who did the implementation can fix stuff
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by hustla(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
kishimi8:
Got it for 120k. , im just setting up a mini data centre to test out designs before deploying to company hardware, I run as many as 10 vms, while others rest in another desktop, and also a SsAN

Can I learn 1 or 2 things from you bro?
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by Tunee(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
kode12:

Trying to set up a Read-only Domain Controller and I keep getting this error,when I run dcpromo.I have two domain controllers on this particular network and a child domain on a 3rd PC in the network.This particular server is part of the network but only had AD DS installed and nothing else.Any clues pls
"AD DS is installed and nothing else " uninstall AD DS, remove and then rejoin the server to the domain again. Then redo the installation again but this time make sure that:
1. All the prerequisites such as password complexities etc are met
2. All other domain controllers in the network are reachable as the PDC(primary domain controller) will have to be contacted before installation can continue.
Whenever you try to promote a server to a domain controller on server 2008 and you encounter issues, it's better you uninstall AD DS and remove from domain because some of the AD DS binaries are already installed on the server,if u continue with the installation you might encounter issues. Windows server 2012 has addressed most of these issues by doing a prerequisite check for you before proceeding with the installation.
You should also check the installation logs just as kishimi suggested. Cheers
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Tunee:

"AD DS is installed and nothing else " uninstall AD DS, remove and then rejoin the server to the domain again. Then redo the installation again but this time make sure that:
1. All the prerequisites such as password complexities etc are met
2. All other domain controllers in the network are reachable as the PDC(primary domain controller) will have to be contacted before installation can continue.
Whenever you try to promote a server to a domain controller on server 2008 and you encounter issues, it's better you uninstall AD DS and remove from domain because some of the AD DS binaries are already installed on the server,if u continue with the installation you might encounter issues. Windows server 2012 has addressed most of these issues by doing a prerequisite check for you before proceeding with the installation.
You should also check the installation logs just as kishimi suggested. Cheers
Tried everything bro still didn't work.I've had to take down the whole domain entirely and rebuild still the same error,it's just confusing.It's a pain it's a study environment and can't seem to move past their because more modules are dependent upon the RODCs functioning.
Initially thought about going directly into server 2012 but it seemed very refined so I wanted to get my hands dirty and have so history behind me before entering 2012 but this seems like an impenetrable blockade.
Re: In Need Of 32GB RAM Laptop by kode12: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
kishimi8:
If it's ms server, a normal laptop with 8 gig ram would be enough, no need for crazy specs, server os does not really demand much resources,.
If you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 you dont even need vmware use the hyper-v included with Windows and with 8gig ram or even 4gig you can do your stuff
Hey bro good evening,pls can I get your number? Or you can just send me a text on 07061925758 need a little "human" networking assistance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Software For Free Internet Browsing On Your Computer And Phone / Very Clean Used Nokia N70 And Blackberry 8900 Javelin For Sale #9k And 22k / Genuine RAW, Crushers, Juicy Jays, Rolling Machine & others available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.