Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114384 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
You can see that I am f00l and raised my godforsaken azz. When humans and animals mate, the end result is I a cursed daughter of a useless parents who have refused to give me a home training because they especially my he-goat of a dad is an imbe cile .

You daughter of a cursed linage

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

You daughter of a cursed linage
*yawns*

Boring!!! RUN ALONG ABEG! NO TIME FOR NONETITIES.

ZOOM OFF OO....YOU DEMENTED SON OF A NOBODY.

JOG ON WUSS! GERRARAHIA!!!! BLAWWDY LOWLIFE!

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

*yawns*

Boring!!! RUN ALONG ABEG! NO TIME FOR NONETITIES.

ZOOM OFF OO....YOU DEMENTED SON OF A NOBODY.

JOG ON WUSS! GERRARAHIA!!!! BLAWWDY LOWLIFE!

Your useless parents

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

Your parents are BIG F O O L S

Seriously? Parents? That's uncalled for and disrespectful.

Enough please!

You too Idowuogbo.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Enough please!

You too Idowuogbo.

Nooooooooo!!!
It's enough oooooo

Idoewuogbo daughter of my henry ogbo the wheelbarrow pushing mistake of a man

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

Your useless parents
Thank you!!!

Useless in your eyes but useful to humanity unlike you and your thieving,poverty striken generation with zero ambition. GOD PUNISH YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT YOU! YOU SELFISH-AZZ MUNCHING-TRIPPLE FACED-OLOSHIOUS-WARAPALEPTIC SPECIMEN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Caracta:

Enough please!

You too Idowuogbo.
I'm done.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Thank you!!!

Useless in your eyes but useful to humanity unlike you and your thieving,poverty striken generation with zero ambition. GOD PUNISH YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD ALL ABOUT YOU! YOU SELFISH-AZZ MUNCHING-TRIPPLE FACED-OLOSHIOUS-WARAPALEPTIC SPECIMEN.

Your wheelbarrow putting mistake of a father

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Mskrisx:
Walahi at this stage of my life where I dey work Tirelessly morning and night just to make ends Na him person go come collect my 100k na anya ocha ooo....chaiii that Babe go must chichomti....as in eh onwe bedi ihe ifu way...nna quote me anywhere na me say am o!
Lmao! Translate the bolded pls.... grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by cherryice(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I curse you this night.

Salt and pepper are your enemies from this night.

You will never know anything good in your life unless I had insulted you first.

Cursed shall be your going and coming.
guy easy na undecided
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
cherryice:
guy easy na undecided

I haven't even started.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frustrations!!! Who God has blessed,no MAN,I repeat no man or thing can curse. So I roll it and send it back by FIRE!!!! Back to sender!!!

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I curse you this night.

Salt and pepper are your enemies from this night.

You will never know anything good in your life unless I had insulted you first.

Cursed shall be your going and coming.

You are obviously spoiling for a fight.
E don do....na that time you start all these big big curses. She insulted you and you replied her in the same fashion....otan
are you sure you are male

11 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
cherryice:
guy easy na undecided
Abeg stop quoting it eee...na distractions ooo..They are plotting undercover, working day n night to die this thread but it's a lie,God pass them.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Frustrations!!! Who God has blessed,no MAN,I repeat no man or thing can curse. So I roll it and send it back by FIRE!!!! Back to sender!!!

The fire that'd consume you and your HOUSEHOLD

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
cherryice:
guy easy na undecided

gringrin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Yep the fire of thy father will cover my household o...thanks for the prayer o jere. FIRE OF GLORY! I receive it!!! grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
zaynie:

You are obviously spoiling for a fight.
E don do....na that time you start all these big big curses. She insulted you and you replied her in the same fashion....otan
are you sure you are male

I have been on nl since 2009 and I deactivated my account because a guy died of the negligence of some of us here. But I had to open another handle because nl is one way I connect with Nigerians.
She started insulting me without me replying her.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I have been on nl since 2009 and I deactivated my account because a guy died of the negligence of some of us here.
But I had to open another handle because nl is one way I connect with Nigerians.
Hmmm.....interesting.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

Ohhhh I thought you were ready for your usual stupidity
Vmail
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I have been on nl since 2009 and I deactivated my account because a guy died of the negligence of some of us here. But I had to open another handle because nl is one way I connect with Nigerians.

The way you were going about on this thread was more than enough to get on nerves.
Now that you have replied her and managed to rubbish your parents in the mud (both of u), what satisfaction have you derived?
how many of those insults are stuck on you?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Yep the fire of thy father will cover my household o...thanks for the prayer o jere. FIRE OF GLORY! I receive it!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Idowuogbo for ever insulting me without any provocation your father's is cursed. Sleep have become your enemy. You will eat and eat till you are dead from eating.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Translate the bolded pls.... grin

If you understand Igbo, you'd have laughed the more. grin

Translation: Na him person go come collect my 100K "na anya ocha oo" (with intimidation or open eye oo). . . Chai that babe go must "chichomti" (see something). As in "onwe bedi ihe ifu" way ( as in "you never see anything yet" way).

Phyno always; "onwe bedi ihe ifu." grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
zaynie:

The way you were going about on this thread was more than enough to get on nerves.
Now that you have replied her and managed to rubbish your parents in the mud (both of u), what satisfaction have you derived?
how many of those insults are stuck on you?

I never meant to get on anyone's nerves. I was just disappointed that the op was not getting help as I thought she'd.

I asked questions like other forumites then started attacking me.

Idowugbolo you will never know peace in your life for making me do what I have never done on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
sinizia:

If you understand Igbo, you'd have laughed the more. grin
Translation: Na him person go come collect my 100K "na anya ocha oo" (with intimidation or open eye oo). . . Chai that babe go must "chichomti" (see something). As in "onwe bedi ihe ifu" way ( as in "you never see anything yet" way).
Phyno always; "onwe bedi ihe ifu." grin grin
Lmaooo!! I like that chichomti part,it sounds chinese. grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
See common man wan deprive me,the annoited one of the most high of sleep? If the thing backfire now,dem go say i b winch. Okay now, Psalms will visit you. Carry go! Dey vent dey go na. I full ground cool

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

I never meant to get on anyone's nerves. I was just disappointed that the op was not getting help as I thought she'd.

What help did you offer?

See the plenty ppl that offered to help her buh she seems to be the gentle type. There is only so much anybody can do.
I think you were just pained that they left you outta their plans. #Just saying.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Caracta(f): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
fwwins:

Wow!

Anyway, go on with the back and forth and derailing. Maturity has its price and common sense has its abode.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sinizia: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmaooo!! I like that chichomti part,it sounds chinese. grin grin grin

It's Chinese, but trust Nigerians to bring their brilliant ideas and convert it to vernacular slang. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.