Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114348 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
she was not my friend on FB.you can ask according to her she message me that she just saw through PEOPLE I MAY KNOW IN FB.so all messages she send to me was on spam. pls say what u know

Ole! Aji b ole! OLE!!

*Claps hand on her head.

Oleeeeee! Shameeeeee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
this is business gine bad. Jennylove can never be a scammer.
My sister bought bags from her last year and she delivered on time. you guys should just settle offline.

Jenny how far? guess you must be wondering who this is....
The devil wan spoil your business this year ooo, no miss shiloh this year oooo. grin

Association of scamming thieves.
Yes, you lot should go to Shiloh so Papa can rain hot curses into your already accursed lives. Oooleeeee!

You are not worthy to be associated with Winners, you thieving, scamming lots!

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nnemuka:
this is business gine bad. Jennylove can never be a scammer.
My sister bought bags from her last year and she delivered on time. you guys should just settle offline.

Jenny how far? guess you must be wondering who this is....
The devil wan spoil your business this year ooo, no miss shiloh this year oooo. grin
why I know go know u lol. Is like you are not using your bbm pin again.how is PH now my Madam lol. is well dear.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Evathyst(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
annawhite:
How do you feel displaying someone picture on Nairaland Her pic is already on her profile so?
Women like you have grudges with a fellow woman and will drag the husband in just to fell good bout demselves...
Have u ever lost money running into millions before and while u r counting your losses one customer whose money is 1\4 of the amount lost is calling your line and making u feel like committing suicide?
Not supporting jennylove for blocking you out but I'm begging u to let go and accept the goods u paid for

A london bale goes for 155k if she has agreed to give u @d price u paid her#accept it and God will replenish it....scammers dnt do business after scamming peeps but dis lady is still on NL and doing biz#i know it's painful loosing 115k but imagine millions and goods worth it...let's bygones be bygones

Madam, it seems to me that you & Jennylove are partners in crime else you wouldn't be defending her so passionately.

What other understanding do you expect the victim to show under this circumstance? Tufia! It's your ilk that make male scammers say 'What a male scammer can do, a female scammer can do even better'. See I need just her real name, then, my 'babas' in Ijebu-igbo will handle the rest. If all of una no crase enter market call me a bastard. shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Evathyst(f): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
why I know go know u lol. Is like you are not using your bbm pin again.how is PH now my Madam lol. is well dear.
Na wa o! See as scammer dey pose on top another person sweat! Sister, it's like this isn't your first scam, but trust me, it will be your last. I just need your real name from the victim, and then, I'll handle the rest.

Thief!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Festy4u(m): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:

@Jennylov: do I have this feeling that u r Edo! undecided

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Destinygrl(f): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
hmmm the fashion section has been taken over by so much drama I miss the old fashion section
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
mehn, this shiit is REAL!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jennylov:
yes I did that cos it was not easy for me lastyr
many bales where seized cos I use wring crosser.so I have to start paying back.if u are d ones how will u feel.but I thank I'm alive.so don't judge me yet OK.

U Liar,what do we believe? undecided are u paying back or d bales arrived. Am a security agent,u can check my sig. I promise to go to the root of the matter,u ll be shocked.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
diamondtutu:

U Liar,what do we believe? undecided are u paying back or d bales arrived. Am a security agent,u can check my sig. I promise to go to the root of the matter,u ll be shocked.
Sofri with the lies bikonu...one minute you be navy officer the next minute security agent. Anyways you fit dey train as vigilante sha. That one dey. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
@festy ...the idiot is from Eastern Part of Nigeria. These are the ones giving the tribe bad names. I read one of her comment with a scammer speaking IBO and typing in IBO Language. She has deleted her profile picture and mobile numbers.

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
We are waiting to see if she will meet up with the date she promised to pay the said money back. In one of her comment she said September.

September is just few days away from now. I don't know how she is able to live and eat knowing you are holding someone's 120k since December last year until now.

When they push you to the extreme...Someone will say somebody is diabolic or Fetish.

There is no peace for the wicked.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
celeboi:
We are waiting to see if she will meet up with the date she promised to pay the said money back. In one of her comment she said September.

September is just few days away from now. I don't know how she is able to live and eat knowing you are holding someone's 120k since December last year until now.

When they push you to the extreme...Someone will say somebody is diabolic or Fetish.

There is no peace for the wicked.
I just pray she does,she should even pity the poor girl na
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Sofri with the lies bikonu...one minute you be navy officer the next minute security agent. Anyways you fit dey train as vigilante sha. That one dey. grin

So Navy officer na wetin... Nairabet agent ba?
Ode undecided
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
diamondtutu:

Ode undecided
Security agent get levels Mr oga.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Idowuogbo:

diamondtutu:

Ode undecided
Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
colossus2:

Hilarious grin grin grin
He thinks typing security agent will make the gullible ones take him serious. Security agent wey dey celebrate 1 year relationship anniversary, jobless thing! Sambisa forest dey dia he no volunteer to bring our girls back o....na petty thief he dey flex muscle with. Anoufia!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by femi4: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
olu4life:
Lol abeg when did Facebook messages start having spam? I no fit laugh
Lolz... Se o se mo pe Jennylov puro joku lo ni

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Fathai(m): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2015
jenny love abi wht do you even call your name. you are a big thief, even a pry one pikin know you are fuckinng liar....God will help your miserable life. i m very sure you will severly reap what you sow this time around. no hidding space. idiot human being, registered idiot.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peacefulwealth: 12:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennifer ukanwa Aka Jennilove you see your life God has exposed you. You always ve stories to tell ur mouth is as sharp as a razor i knw you dnt ve shame. I knw you dnt ve conscience i dnt knw the church and God you worship whn u dnt fear God. Remember you always reap wht you sow. Keep to your words dis time and pay d lady her money or give her the bale she paid for . Anybody that wants to do business with Jennifer Ukanwa should insist on payment on delivery, if you pay before the goods is delivered its at ur own risk .
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sassyangel1(f): 12:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Festy4u:

@Jennylov: do I have this feeling that u r Edo! undecided
SHE IS NOT N GOD FORBID THIS EWU GUTTER being an edo girl. Ishan ladies r hardworking cos I'm 1 n i graduated from AAU. I'm just sooo angry dt she's not in lagos cos I would v sent soldiers 2 deal wth her like a man n den she must cough out d money 4rm our 149 guardroom.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by daveP(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Tomfrench:
mehn, this shiit is REAL!
asin and she still dey flez wings like peacock.

Na true, e no dey show for face!

(wondering and pondering a thousand things i wouldave done with just address as point of contact) heartless walkies, dressed corporate to do evil!!

The last 72hours here has been all bout fraud. Hmm.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by legendsmother(f): 12:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Choi! After going through d whole pages omo LwkMD na wa o! Jenny the wholesaler! cheesy cheesy
Looking for financial lover with her email Addy on facebook so cheap a fraudstar go meet ur yahoo boyfrnd when dey screw ur yansh hole make he give u more scam tutorial.
She nor even mind sef, she say male or female Jenny abi u b EMAPHRODITE scammer??

Ok Dats all grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Security agent come see something o

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by legendsmother(f): 12:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahahaha idowuogbo this one na 14yrs inpresenment sef EMAFROPDITE sumtin!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Ishilove: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

All na armed forces grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by villareal15(m): 2:18am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked shocked Haha!! Oh boy this thread long sha.
Anyway, season 2 go make sense die cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 30, 2015
villareal15:
shocked shocked Haha!! Oh boy this thread long sha.
Anyway, season 2 go make sense die cheesy
As he take long I read am finish
That jenny weyrey fit talk say I no get job like that grin
On a sincere note that bitch is crazy.proud,theif and a useless being to our generation, I never meant to abuse her at first but the way she use her words on people is just so bad and the most annoying part is that she keeps mentioning Gods name, with the level of foolishness and obnoxious manner she has shown if she was in peach shoes she would have done worst.
Me I no dey fight with you o jennyweyrey because I know say you go follow me swear straight but pls I beg you return her money to save yourself all this embarrassment
And lastly the title of this thrend should be "THE MISTERY OF THE WICKED JENNY''

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Evathyst:
Madam, it seems to me that you & Jennylove are partners in crime else you wouldn't be defending her so passionately.

What other understanding do you expect the victim to show under this circumstance? Tufia! It's your ilk that make male scammers say 'What a male scammer can do, a female scammer can do even better'. See I need just her real name, then, my 'babas' in Ijebu-igbo will handle the rest. If all of una no crase enter market call me a bastard. shocked
well said#when u get to your Baba tell him I said he is a fool for holding unto u dis long without making u a Minister in Buhari's cabinet# understand my point on the subject Matter#Madam Ijebu grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

Association of scamming thieves.
Yes, you lot should go to Shiloh so Papa can rain hot curses into your already accursed lives. Oooleeeee!

You are not worthy to be associated with Winners, you thieving, scamming lots!
For dragging me into this, you must be an anointed useless pig somewhere around the gutters of Ibadam.
Deranged eediot allowed to roam around the street without guide. If you must know a scammer does not place her personal picture on her profile.

Yes i repeat, i have done business with Jennylove since 2014 and countless number of Nairalanders too have bought bales from her without hitches. This is just biz gone bad which must be settled offline.
Do i look hungry like People from your clan? how much is 150,000 for an efulefu like you to call me thief?
Have i stolen from your father before or have i stolen from you?
Next time choose carefully whom to insult publicly because as it stands i can feed your entire lineage for atleast one year.
Eziofia.
Now let me prepare for mass, i am late. cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nnemuka(f): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Jennylov:
yep. i am done with the BB wahala. i Bought a new phone but i just dont wanna download BB app on it, am ok with watsapp.
You need to calm down and sort things out.
and i repeat no miss shiloh this year, as it stands the devil no want make you end this year in peace but pieces.
Ndo ooo
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Ishilove:

All na armed forces grin grin

Bia Madam, did you or did you not see my mail? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.