Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114393 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by StPete: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
This Jennylov is a criminal. For outrightly withholding somebody’s money for close to a year, not giving any sensible explanation and deliberately blocking her. If you do not pay the money now, you will forever live to regret it. You and your fellow scammers are in for a surprise this year. Curse will follow every person that deliberately holds other people’s monies while causing them untold suffering. Same goes for Seunlexy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
queenfav:
@ annawhite,my annoyance is that jennylov has no good manner of approach..Go and read her comments to the lady!If I was planning to do business with her before,after reading how she replied to everything;I will look elsewhere.No matter wht happened,a customer is always right!otherwise if you insult them over issues like this very soon you will relocate to the village.People do business based on trust and good attitude of the seller.Since you are also a business person,advice her to watch how she handles issues.The lady has enough reasons to be mad.Thank God say no be me sha.I would have gotten a court order to get the details of her account opening to have access to her address to pick her up.Otherwise petition EFCC on account of fraud!From december to now is a very long time to hold on to someone's money and still have the guts to insult her..She dey even dey rake make the lady go cnn.Well,justice is not for the poor.Thank God I know what to do in times like this.
pls I'm not scam
I have told her severally here that d goods was seized.besides I did not intend to eat her money.im not rude at all to anybody she insulted me calling me thief.what for?is she d only one I deal online.plss don't judge me cos u are no God. u have said all u know cos u all she wrote.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmn....nawa oh....see as she dey talk lyk say she nor dey take salt!even if it is 1naira it is worth asking after,common this is business....Peach is quite a peace loving person hence her silence all d while,for say na person wey get pyshco....she nor fit dare .Madam Jenny still dey form classy for where?u carry person money for hand for over 8months...goods u nor deliver,money u nor return!even if ur business had a setback as u said....u had all d time in d world to get bk to d lady lyk a concerned customer.U didn't imagine d disappointment and d torture u av subjected her to.wat if dats all she s got?wat if she went borrowing to gather d money?tah...nawa to u o!....and saying u may lykly not refund d money is lyk saying u are gonna be comfortable swallowing a mortal!...tah

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by queenfav(f): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
pls I'm not scam
I have told her severally here that d goods was seized.besides I did not intend to eat her money.im not rude at all to anybody she insulted me calling me thief.what for?is she d only one I deal online.plss don't judge me cos u are no God. u have said all u know cos u all she wrote.
madam,you have been rude to her.Maybe you should read all your comments on this issue.And yes,though I am not God I have every right to judge you being a lawyer.You are saying you are not a scammer,but the circumstances are saying otherwise.Someone contacted you for a business deal,paid you since december 2014.Today is the 25th of august,no goods,no money!She tried contacting you but all efforts were thwarted.You even blocked her.I have not heard from you two personally but its wise to ask you this;why didn't you call her to explain everything you are passing through calmly to her.Even after that 120k is a lot of money in this economy.It was only natural for her to come on nairaland and call you a scammer.That was the only way she could get your attention and it worked!Please I don't know @peaches from adam but I have a conscience.I have been imagining 'what if thbis happened to me'?There is something called lapse of time..its been 8 months so she has every right to a refund of her money.You telling her to wait till you sell her bale is not right at all.You defaulted by not delivering her goods at the stipulated time.That has voided whatever agreement you had with her.So we are all here telling you to give her her money back..You are a business person.I know you can afford to give her what you owe her even before month end.Don't create a bad image for yourself and your business.The poor lady has tried sef..She needs an award for patience.This life goes beyond the physical.Don't invoke curses on yourself. Why allowing @peaches to cry out to God everyday on this issue.I have seen a man who secretly moved out of a rented apartment at night to avoid paying his outstanding rent of 5 months.As we speak the man's legs are rotting away.Churches he went to said he should go and beg for the landlord's forgiveness.The landlord now is no more in nigeria,was taken abroad by his daughter for holiday.Even when they called him he said he didn't do anything.So,you don't know who anybody is,or what they are capable of.You shouldn't take advantage of the fact that if you choose not to pay her,she can't locate you.There's more to life than being a cause of someone's worry and tears.I have said my piece!

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank u queenfav. If she doesn't want to refund the money for defaulting, she can keep the goods. She told me to go ahead and call efcc
queenfav:
madam,you have been rude to her.Maybe you should read all your comments on this issue.And yes,though I am not God I have every right to judge you being a lawyer.You are saying you are not a scammer,but the circumstances are saying otherwise.Someone contacted you for a business deal,paid you since december 2014.Today is the 25th of august,no goods,no money!She tried contacting you but all efforts were thwarted.You even blocked her.I have not heard from you two personally but its wise to ask you this;why didn't you call her to explain everything you are passing through calmly to her.Even after that 120k is a lot of money in this economy.It was only natural for her to come on nairaland and call you a scammer.That was the only way she could get your attention and it worked!Please I don't know @peaches from adam but I have a conscience.I have been imagining 'what if thbis happened to me'?There is something called lapse of time..its been 8 months so she has every right to a refund of her money.You telling her to wait till you sell her bale is not right at all.You defaulted by not delivering her goods at the stipulated time.That has voided whatever agreement you had with her.So we are all here telling you to give her her money back..You are a business person.I know you can afford to give her what you owe her even before month end.Don't create a bad image for yourself and your business.The poor lady has tried sef..She needs an award for patience.This life goes beyond the physical.Don't invoke curses on yourself. Why allowing @peaches to cry out to God everyday on this issue.I have seen a man who secretly moved out of a rented apartment at night to avoid paying his outstanding rent of 5 months.As we speak the man's legs are rotting away.Churches he went to said he should go and beg for the landlord's forgiveness.The landlord now is no more in nigeria,was taken abroad by his daughter for holiday.Even when they called him he said he didn't do anything.So,you don't know who anybody is,or what they are capable of.You shouldn't take advantage of the fact that if you choose not to pay her,she can't locate you.There's more to life than being a cause of someone's worry and tears.I have said my piece!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by annawhite(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
pls I'm not scam
Jenny that's enuf...ill make u bring more smelly he-goat angry for the elders of nairaland
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ure not the one she duped so I'm not surprised. Put urslf in my shoes. Can u be patient for 8 months with someone who collects ur money and keep quiet?
annawhite:
Jenny that's enuf...ill make u bring more smelly he-goat angry for the elders of nairaland

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Enahi(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
People are heartless o and the madam scammer has the nerve to type trash here. Jennylov you are heartless, you ain't even remorseful for what you did.

Fakeass bit*h feeling funky with another person's sweat, you better return her money.

15 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chai!!! They keep spoiling business for honest sellers cry. OP please accept your goods, it is what you paid for, don't angrily dump your money just like that.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
I can bet u that dirs no goods on ground as she claims. If dir was, why didn't she contact me all these months? She's only saving face with lies
byvan03:
Chai!!! They keep spoiling business for honest sellers cry. OP please accept your goods, it is what you paid for, don't angrily dump your money just like that.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
peachafrique1:
I can bet u that dirs no goods on ground as she claims. If dir was, why didn't she contact me all these months? She's only saving face with lies

It's just so painful that people actually do this, it ruins business for innocent sellers and frustrates buyers, 115k is a lot of money. I understood the goods being seized part but blocking you and cutting off all contacts with you is simply unbelievable. It makes one identify this quickly as scam even when she says otherwise.

Please do update if you finally get your goods and I sincerely pray it isn't scam but a matter of attitude problem.

Jenny the worst mistake you have made in this case is to cut off your customer, you could have explained all these to her in private. If you kept calling her to assure her that you didn't abandon your deal with her, this would have been resolved amicably. She kept silent for months, seriously I give it to her, she tried. Do all you can to deliver what she paid for, stories like this discourage customers and ruin others business too.

13 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cc. Seun Please help move this to the frontpage.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ship2naija: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Do you want to start selling on Jumia or Konga. We can offer you affordable wholesales in clothing,shoes, accessories, wrist watches, phone case and accessories. If you can't find what items you want, Kindly tell us what you want and we will look into for you. Contact us for more informations.

Contact us below for more information.
Email: Ship2naija@gmail.com
Mobile Phone: 07774608419
Whats App: 07774608419
Bbm: 515294a4
https://www.nairaland.com/2472084/ship2naija

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Jck5(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
@jennyluv or wat ever u call URSELF u suppose 2b remorse ova wat u hav done 2dat poor lady instead u are still claiming right. I hav read her complaint and ur statement. If I get u well u hav admitted she paid money into ur acct for supplies which u never obliged. Was it part of ur agreement dat whatever happens she is going to bear d loss. U are heartless. Pple like u make me to trust no one. Nairalanders never pay any dime to any advertisers again. They are all opportunist. Blame jennyluv 4 dis.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jc5 "they are all opportunist " is a very wrong thing to say, scammer is not a word you banter around, opportunist for rendering a service or selling wares a customer needed? Caution people about scam but you dare not refer to all sellers as opportunist, you have no right to label all sellers as scammers. You only label the one that scammed you and not arrive at this pathetic conclusion of yours.

They are all opportunist indeed!!!opportunistic for doing their business just the way you do your office or house job, abeg no annoy person. Name and shame scammers but don't crucify innocent sellers, period!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by UyiIredia(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
peachafrique1:
I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby. She sent the baby items 3 months later after I went thru hell. But till today my 115,000 has not been given back to me. She stopped picking my calls despite the fact that I kept pleading with her because I was just a struggling woman. On several occasions I cried on the phone begging her. But she didn't care. Pls whoever knows her should pls help me beg her in the name of God. She gave me her account number as Jennifer C. Ukanwa 0122210294 GTB. I ended up transferring it to her account on that fateful day. Please whoever knows her should beg her for me. She doesn't pick my calls nor reply my messages. Above is a proof from the transfer that was made to her. Pls help me beg her to return my sweat she looted with.

E reach to take the mata go police o ! U will spend money but if they get her they will definitely make her pay.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by delleby(f): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
pls I'm not scam
Hello madam Jennylov. I myself i'm into business. I understand the ups and downs and the risks involved in business, but madam Since DECEMBER 2014, Ahhh! I honestly advice u to either pay back her money or give her her bail with an apology. See madam, we live in an era wit serious social exposures. Ur case is with Nairaland now, pls dont let it get to other blogs like d likes of Linda Ikeji and d rest. And pls dont think u cant be traced, she paid money into ur acct and we all know banks keep records. U never can tell who's reading all these. This case will surely tingle the ears of the EFCC and we all know they have so resurrected now.

16 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
many pple can crucify me.I admit I was wrong.but that word scam is what I hate to hear in my life. since I opened this thread September 2013,No one can cone out and said jennylove scam him or her.any bale customers order from me I do deliver to dem.d lady in question bale was seized which d crosser hide from me over 2mths.I spoken with lady Tenny concerning d bale.I postponed due to e info I do get from my crosser.i do chat with her.even when she will call me I do tell her to be patience.I was disturbed with many customers nobody is above mistake.d pressure was too much for me.I have never refused to deliver anybody bales.so why all this crucifixion all about.who on Earth in this NL will says he or she has not done a bad thing that worst than mine. but in everything I give thanks to God that I'm still alive.what if I died when d whole pressure was hot on me
how will she get her bale.who will see online to complain.cos im no more. sometimes when she talked she will look front or back.becos dead don't talk or pay any money involved in biz. so let her relax til d person holding d bales comes.this all I have to say in this matter.and nothing much again. may God almighty forgive u all that calls me names.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jck5:
@jennyluv or wat ever u call URSELF u suppose 2b remorse ova wat u hav done 2dat poor lady instead u are still claiming right. I hav read her complaint and ur statement. If I get u well u hav admitted she paid money into ur acct for supplies which u never obliged. Was it part of ur agreement dat whatever happens she is going to bear d loss. U are heartless. Pple like u make me to trust no one. Nairalanders never pay any dime to any advertisers again. They are all opportunist. Blame jennyluv 4 dis.
many pple can crucify me.I admit I was
wrong.but that word scam is what I hate to hear
in my life. since I opened this thread September
2013,No one can cone out and said jennylove
scam him or her.any bale customers order from
me I do deliver to dem.d lady in question bale
was seized which d crosser hide from me over
2mths.I spoken with lady Tenny concerning d
bale.I postponed due to e info I do get from my
crosser.i do chat with her.even when she will call
me I do tell her to be patience.I was disturbed
with many customers nobody is above mistake.d
pressure was too much for me.I have never
refused to deliver anybody bales.so why all this
crucifixion all about.who on Earth in this NL will
says he or she has not done a bad thing that
worst than mine. but in everything I give thanks
to God that I'm still alive.what if I died when d
whole pressure was hot on me
how will she get her bale.who will see online to
complain.cos im no more. sometimes when she
talked she will look front or back.becos dead
don't talk or pay any money involved in biz. so let
her relax til d person holding d bales comes.this
all I have to say in this matter.and nothing much
again. may God almighty forgive u all that calls
me names.
( Modify) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
byvan03:

It's just so painful that people actually do this, it ruins business for innocent sellers and frustrates buyers, 115k is a lot of money. I understood the goods being seized part but blocking you and cutting off all contacts with you is simply unbelievable. It makes one identify this quickly as scam even when she says otherwise.

Please do update if you finally get your goods and I sincerely pray it isn't scam but a matter of attitude problem.

Jenny the worst mistake you have made in this case is to cut off your customer, you could have explained all these to her in private. If you kept calling her to assure her that you didn't abandon your deal with her, this would have been resolved amicably. She kept silent for months, seriously I give it to her, she tried. Do all you can to deliver what she paid for, stories like this discourage customers and ruin others business too.
me names.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
delleby:

Hello madam Jennylov. I myself i'm into business. I understand the ups and downs and the risks involved in business, but madam Since DECEMBER 2014, Ahhh! I honestly advice u to either pay back her money or give her her bail with an apology. See madam, we live in an era wit serious social exposures. Ur case is with Nairaland now, pls dont let it get to other blogs like d likes of Linda Ikeji and d rest. And pls dont think u cant be traced, she paid money into ur acct and we all know banks keep records. U never can tell who's reading all these. This case will surely tingle the ears of the EFCC and we all know they have so resurrected now.
me names.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov! Stop lying. U never told me anything about seizing of goods or anything. U stopped picking my calls and blocked me from everywhere I cld reach u. Ure changing story and calling God because I surprisingly called u out on social media which was the only option I had left to reach u. Since 2014. Pls refund my money, I don't want d rags u will package for me. I've lost interest in them. It baffles me that u still feel uve done nothing to the extent that u sent me text msg yday that I shdnt try rubbish with u. I thot u said u losed all ur contacts and that's y u didn't call me? Where did my contact resurface from on ur phone? I don't even know if ure more professional in lying or in scamming
Jennylov:

me names.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niminimi22: 10:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
And to think I wanted to start doing biz with you. Chai! My God is indeed alive. Please return her money or give her d bale and appologise to her. Next time no matter what don't cut off your customer if you had calmly explained to her am sure it wouldn't have gotten to this. Madam peach pele. Collect your bale if its available.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by byvan03: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:

me names.

If there is anything I know about business, you don't involve others money if the business process is dicey. Sell only what you have in stock,
you either have the goods to sell or not. Please find a way to settle Peach, she really tried with exercising patience and you can't fault her. Completely shutting her out will raise anyone 's brows.

Take this as a learning curve and move on if what you stated is actually what happened and if my advice will make any sense, don't sell what you don't have in stock online. It can ruin ones image irreparably. If you are dealing with customers offline, is understandable if they consent to pre order but online, you have to be very very careful with your customers. Don't accept money for goods you can't deliver and refund immediately when you can't. If for any reason there is a hitch, explain in details and don't with hold necessary informations, just a few phone calls and barrage of messages would have given Peach the strength for the wait .

Most importantly, do all you can to settle her please, 115 k is not 1kobo. From what she said you made no effort to explain all these to her, that's why most people can hardly believe what you are saying now.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls jennylov kindly return her money/bail and try to talk gently to her,, u sound harsh and proud,, that kind of amount these days is not a childs play

6 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aieromon(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
if u need your money.u will wait till I get buyer that will buy your bale.den I send your money to u.when u need your bale.I will know.u can't eat your cake and have it.I sells rags but u paid for d rag.funny u.go ahead CNN remains I can help u OK.to STOL show d whole world.

Basic traits of a scammer..... You're a disgrace to womanhood.

CC idowuogbo
Cc gboliwe

18 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Sexologist:

chai.... jennylov see as you Don dey loose customers o...over one mistake. hmmmmm
u funny sha customers ke.I did not loose any customers. if I don't sell here is not d end of my life.besides is only God DAT direct customers not by my power.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 26, 2015
aieromon:

Basic traits of a scammer..... You're a disgrace to womanhood.
CC idowuogbo Cc gboliwe
thanks also goes to your wife. hmtchewww
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Stop lying u didn't tell me anything, u just shut me out and dis was d only way I cld reach u.forming stories cos I've gotten u at last
Jennylov:
pls I'm not scam

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Jennylov:
tenny don't push me.if u do.I wol be very sorry.I have had enough of your insult here.if u push me I swear to God u can do what u like.I'm now dancing to ur turn.I'm not foolish. don't call me names I'm not a thief or scammer.if push me your bale and your money.u won't see it.I swear to God.so let's behave matutelyhere.
Hey, you listen up! Enough of your threats abeg! Transfer her money before devil use you cook draw soup. How dare you threaten her? U brave o! Nonsense! Blawwdy she-goat!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 2:39am On Aug 26, 2015
U think I wld ve come online if what ure saying is true? No ma, I wldnt. For months I patiently waited to see if u will contact me but u never did. All those while u were still picking my calls and I was crying and pleading with u to release my goods or money, u always shout me down, ontop my money o. I still followed u like my life depended on it until u finally stopped picking my calls, disapeared from my bbm and blocked me on facebook. Coming here was d final option I had. Its been 8 months since I paid u dat money so chose another lie. And yes, u said my bale has been in lag since march, why didn't u contact me since then?lol pls try some other lie
Jennylov:
many pple can crucify me.I admit I was wrong.but that word scam is what I hate to hear in my life. since I opened this thread September 2013,No one can cone out and said jennylove scam him or her.any bale customers order from me I do deliver to dem.d lady in question bale was seized which d crosser hide from me over 2mths.I spoken with lady Tenny concerning d bale.I postponed due to e info I do get from my crosser.i do chat with her.even when she will call me I do tell her to be patience.I was disturbed with many customers nobody is above mistake.d pressure was too much for me.I have never refused to deliver anybody bales.so why all this crucifixion all about.who on Earth in this NL will says he or she has not done a bad thing that worst than mine. but in everything I give thanks to God that I'm still alive.what if I died when d whole pressure was hot on me
how will she get her bale.who will see online to complain.cos im no more. sometimes when she talked she will look front or back.becos dead don't talk or pay any money involved in biz. so let her relax til d person holding d bales comes.this all I have to say in this matter.and nothing much again. may God almighty forgive u all that calls me names.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.