Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114093 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bellong: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
Read my post pls before quoting me.if you buy something online from UK or Aliexpress or Even Ebay and your shipping delayed for 1yr.and you think the company will refund you hell No dear, as far as it have been purchased by you and is been shipped what the will do is to make sure you receive your good. but this issue here is hold by custom. you all know how custom do when d seized contraband goods.And I read when jennylove told her where her bale was kept is in a store.once the person comes back she will bring out the bale.To me oo. if the lady don't need the bale Let jennylove send me d bale I will buy it after all is business lol. plss no offence

You definitely have not done online business with any of the sites you quoted in bold.

If after thirty (30) days, you have not received your goods, you get refunded for the full amount paid and can still keep the goods if you want when it eventually arrives.
Always use examples that fit a defense not parallel example.

14 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:

@bimbotosin Are you aware this business is 10months old by September? Are you aware she blocked her from FB? Are you aware she ignored her calls?

Yes, Business may go wrong....but don't ever claim right when you breach agreement. All you have to do is beg and beg and beg. Don't run. Don't hide. Don't insult. Don't turn it to religion or tribal matters. Be professional and respond in a mature and civilised manner.

A date have been fixed for the payment. We are waiting. I have lost money to online scanners and they have thot me how to be wicked...

Bimbotosin pls GerrRahia Meeen!

Hei! Celeboi,wetin happen na? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
mikeywise:

It's either u are Jennylove or both of u attended the same school.
I'm jennylove I'm naijaonlinegist infact all the NL users.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Hahahaha! I pity your miserable life. If you are looking for who to kill, just come to City plaza, first floor shop 10 Onitsha main market let's take it up from there! I don't shoot you down in seconds, just know that I'm not from Onitsha. Coward
So you blog from there? cheesy
Wonders grin

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I know you will call me Jennylove I don't blame you at all.why do u hate this Lady? jennylove jennylove since all this started is only you are im seeing her messages.plss I'm bimbo not jennylove I can't to be a monicker for what reason. u can say more I don't care oo. because you are not prfecct or holy at all.gracias
Hate? Persin I no no? You dey smoke baby powder? She was here issuing threats to the helpess op, God sent his only begotten Son to save us ba? Ok look at it this way, God sent warriors to help op get her money back. Now zoom off! angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
aameyah:

You can come lick my dirty ponmo too.
Is that not your work again? To lick dirty butts?

You can be useful for once in your very useless and uneventful life, you know?

Oya start licking. Lick and slurp away!
Where is it nah? Paste am here mek i start work! Next fool please!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:

So you blog from there? cheesy
Wonders grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus! *in my American accent* imma pee in my pants today

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niceeric(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd! Mr nice guy,you don vex ni?. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Crazy thread
don't mind the silly girl jare....can u imagine she just brought me out of viewing mode with all the trash she's been posting?

I really agree with the poster that said she's jenny in disguise sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hei! Celeboi,wetin happen na? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that.but just give this lady a break plss. is like you guys just read all this page small small.infact go through all d lady post and jennylove post.God knows I'm not defending d 2 women here I'm speaking my mind.this lady jennylove posted that d op was not her frnd on FB she blocked her not to post anything on the wall of her timeline.if Na me I go do worse self. OK for instance someone post rubbish in ur timeline will u watch it till it gives you and your family bad name.let us said the truth in this matter.that's the reason the Lady blocked her from doing such.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
niceeric:

don't mind the silly girl jare....can u imagine she just brought me out of viewing mode with all the trash she's been posting?

Oya calm down....vexing no fit you jor! grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

No mind my Phone. Auto correcting my messages wey I no send am.

This bimbotosin sound like jennylov.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
niceeric:

hmm
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

You no well oh. You don forget say night don reach. Laugh don make belle dey pain me grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I know that.but just give this lady a break plss. is like you guys just read all this page small small.infact go through all d lady post and jennylove post.God knows I'm not defending d 2 women here I'm speaking my mind.this lady jennylove posted that d op was not her frnd on FB she blocked her not to post anything on the wall of her timeline.if Na me I go do worse self. OK for instance someone post rubbish in ur timeline will u watch it till it gives you and your family bad name.let us said the truth in this matter.that's the reason the Lady blocked her from doing such.
Ok i hear you.The threats nko?.was she high on akpu? Or she just decided to show herself?

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
celeboi:

No mind my Phone. Auto correcting my messages wey I no send am.
This bimbotosin sound like jennylov.
no like naijaoninegists funny abeg go sleep.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
I know thats what u will say.infact Jennylove should deliver the bale.after all is what the Op paid for.if she sell the bale she will get the money times 2 is DEC we are entering.Note any money paid into any business is not refundable. for me too don't know for Jennylove
what u are trying to tell me is that, jennylov did a good tin by siezing op money since last year december? Now tell me, if u were in her shoes how do want to feel by getting the bale in september?? What if jenny give her a bale of 5th hand bale?? So many questions in my mind for u..if u can answer those questions sincerly, u will knw what I mean,, pls stop all these talks! We Nairalanders say no to bale, and yes to the 115k.. And pls don't quote me again, I have no business with u ok. My fellow nairalanders click like for 115k and share for bale(rags)

28 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Die ke? Na you dem wan use bury oni of ife na....Go and take your position f00l
Ok! Now what's ur mama's name?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ok i hear you.The threats nko?.was she high on akpu? Or she just decided to show herself?
hmm she defend herself. nobody can curse me or insult me and go scotfree that's why she reply back with insult.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Hahahaha! I pity your miserable life. If you are looking for who to kill, just come to City plaza, first floor shop 10 Onitsha main market let's take it up from there! I don't shoot you down in seconds, just know that I'm not from Onitsha. Coward
How many floor dey the plaza wen u wan take it up from 1st floor again.
You use your sense take dey play koso cheesy

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:

Madam, you have made your point. Those who understand your posts know where you stand on this matter.
Please, stop posting. Mbok. You are heating this thread up.

If you love jennylov, please respect her silence and go silent too. We have heard/read you, enough of this back and forth.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Ok! Now what's ur mama's name?
Come,you use jazz? See this onitsha cafe supervisor asking me to supply him with his mother's name? How i wan take know that one? See ehn, i tok am here say i no wan yab persin mama again but if you push me walai I go pack you and insert you back into ya mama's anuz.

Kai! This fooooolish kid don make me yab him innocent mama. Stup!d boy

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
what u are trying to tell me is that, jennylov did a good tin by siezing op money since last year december? Now tell me, if u were in her shoes how do want to feel by getting the bale in september?? What if jenny give her a bale of 5th hand bale?? So many questions in my mind for u..if u can answer those questions sincerly, u will knw what I mean,, pls stop all these talks! We Nairalanders say no to bale, and yes to the 115k.. And pls don't quote me again, I have no business with u ok. My fellow nairalanders click like for 115k and share for bale(rags)
I did not said is good. but the lady don't sell rags.my sis have bought bales countless Time from her.secondly nothing like 5th bale because I use my own sis bale to know all about bale.jennylove plss if you can give d Op d bale she paid for and go on with your life I will be happy. I will look for buyer of the bale if d lady need d money.but the exchange rate of d day she paid d money and now use it calculat the bale oo before paying the money if u want.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool. I knew you were Igbo and you never disappointed me. The other phaggot is also Igbo.

Anyway, I'll be in naij in Dec., and I'll note ya handle and shout you when I'm out there. Don't go ghost like the other Igbo phaggot did when I was out there in Dec. 2013. I got out there and told the puss.y to come meet me at some club - but the mofo stayed off NL throughout the 2weeks I spent there. grin

You have to back ya words up. I'm everywhere and beating you to a pulp and shooting ya dirt poor arse is nothing to me. I'll do it in naij, though it's not even my territory.
You have the address boy, just walk in anyday, anytime if you got yhe balls
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
Where is it nah? Paste am here mek i start work! Next fool please!

Little asswipe feeling funky cause you didnt get that last speck of shiiit stuck in Jennys asshole, abii?
A hint.
Stick out your tongue. Spread apart Jenny's butt. See the black part where the sun never hits? Start licking. Akpa oshii ti n ladi ole!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
colossus2:
So you blog from there? cheesy Wonders grin
oh you think i'm broke like you! NEEEEEEEEXT!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
bimbotosin:
hmm she defend herself. nobody can curse me or insult me and go scotfree that's why she reply back with insult.
Defend? Show me where peach insulted your role model? Show me!!! Liar!! Si eba puo!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Hate? Persin I no no? You dey smoke baby powder? She was here issuing threats to the helpess op, God sent his only begotten Son to save us ba? Ok look at it this way, God sent warriors to help op get her money back. Now zoom off! angry
she is Jennylov they murder English the same way.. A chameleon can change its color but the dance step is always the same

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
she is Jennylov they murder English the same way.. A chameleon can change its color but the dance step is always the same

Na so!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
southniyikaye:
Hmmmm... na wa! I just hope she refunds the op oo!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by bimbotosin(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:

NL get luck say no be me be jennylove I for use hot water bath anybody wey come my shop.see how d just snap jennylove shop come dey mock her on top. God is watching see what Op cause for her fellow woman. chai deer is God oo.jenny jenny jenny how many times I dey fight fitbu here cos of your good work towards my sis oo. she come dey carry me like egg. report any movement around your shop to any nearby police station for your safety pls. cos Benin is hot make them know go create more prb for the Op. life know dey two ooo.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by niceeric(m): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Oya calm down....vexing no fit you jor! grin
lol...i'll try o
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
oh you think i'm broke like you! NEEEEEEEEXT!
Tell your elder sister to pay up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63)

7 Most Popular Markets You Can Buy Cheap Clothes In Lagos & Their Locations. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.