Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114398 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ManTiger(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Them don nail inspiredM grin

Jennyluv is next! angry...e go be like film
Guy, you sef follow that InspiredM saga? That guy fall my hand big time, I just unfollow the thread when I don't see the OP making headway.

Ok, I don't like to do this but I may have to. I just invaded Jenifa's page and i'll be posting my the screen shot shortly.

I needed to read the thread further, still on page 6 though and I noticed she kept mute from page 3.

#ShowNoMercy to scammer, I've been scamed twice in my life, one on this forum, the other thru a friend so i'm he'll bent to expose and strip them nakeed online!

Coming Soon!
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ManTiger(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
akatekpe:
God! See fine babe falling hands with her POOR grammatical expression. Cha...
She is packaged wink

Shit happens in business but the style we use to mop it up is what's called "Customer Care". She fvvcked up big time.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by MummyEsther: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
The truth is that @Jennylove would NEVER have returned the money if the op didn't bring it to the open on Nairaland. Jennylove, even if your business went bad last year, must you add bad communication to it?
I'm a business person too and I know abt ups and downs but seriously Jenny, your mouth will DESTROY your business. That is if it is not destroyed already.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Shymm3x: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Enahi:
oh sweets where have you been hiding? Please forgive the idi*ot.

Enahi, my Edo queen, who's poppington? I've been about, cutie pie. grin

Are you cool, tho?

Fvck that dirt poor and dirty scrounger, the prick just violated me with the most disrespectful shyte ever. He's a flaming phaggot and I honestly don't why he spams my handle on every thread to attack me. I don't even know the loafer. Fvck his life.

I'm done with him.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by adorable29(f): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
BimboTosin, I thought you were yoruba!

Come and reply kparakpor na!!!

I notice how you and jennylov keep using the term "daft" and "illiterate'".....

If you just met her once in July and you two are typing the same way, with exactly the same aggressiveness and lack of mannerism and uncouth behaviour, then I will call this the 8th wonder of the world!

BimboTosin/Jennylov, please pay this woman her money!!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by duduade: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Jennylove or bimbotosin
your market or business is finished wheather you like it or not

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by villareal15(m): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Haha Nawa oh grin
Following

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by contactlenz: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Jennylove September don reach.
Pay up your gbese... SCAMMER

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
English Teachers Association Of Nigeria......waarrisss this?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by MaziOmenuko: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
How you guys don't see that bimbotosin and jennylov are one and the same person?!? Its not rocket science; despite the outrageous murder of the queens language, she doesn't hit the spacebar after a fullstop.

bimbotosin:
you are nonesense to me as far this jennylove issue is concerned.I gat to say the truth if you guys like nail me.I don't bloody care about anything..

bimbotosin:
is your life you are laughing at.literate pple don't join in a forum like this.cos is Nonsense but here you are making jest if another woman.she know go school.U nko u go school.yeye dey Smell all over them.

Jennylov:
really u speak for her.even if is court or police u will take me now. the highest thing d will ask me madam when are u paying her fine is month ending.so why are you emphasizing me paying her this WK.like I told u before month ending but if are not OK with that No prb at all. becos not only her issue I'm handling right now.so you don't put words in my mout h.b esides u are not the one DAT paid money to my Acct so what's your stress.is d person I do bizness with is d one im paying not u.month ending September.like I told u too I need to see the soldier u keep calling ooo.you think I'm nobody in Benin or my hubby family is nobody lol or my family either. u are funny abeg laugh wan kill me.have u see when soldier will beat d same person that called him for a disgrace abeg colsco or whatever ur name is no make me laugh.

Jennylov:
I have called her.we agreed September so I don't want d are eating me up here.o dikwa egwu too.chukwu abiama le kwa oo.

Add that to arrogance, toutish and agbero behavior that is synonymous to both monikers.

Anyway, no need to stay back and read a reply because I know how it will sound. Idowu is already here so I'm sure she will make sure your e-life is miserable until you payup.

29 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by rezzy: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
The pay day has now been shifted to September ending. Ok naaa

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by blessedfavoured: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
its not too far away. @ rezzy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lmao @ Mazi.

Abeg no label me o tongue
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by aameyah(f): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
How you guys don't see that bimbotosin and jennylov are one and the same person?!? Its not rocket science; despite the outrageous murder of the queens language, she doesn't hit the spacebar after a fullstop.

Add that to arrogance, toutish and agbero behavior that is synonymous to both monikers.

Anyway, no need to stay back and read a reply because I know how it will sound. Idowu is already here so I'm sure she will make sure your e-life is miserable until you payup.

Isn't it miraculous that both of them write 'their' as 'deer'.
What are the odds that both seller and customer have this peculiarity

The woman is just somehow.

We are in September, let's see what happens....

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
I met peach in April and she's a soft spoken lady and am sure this is why this Jenny the scam would have the effontry to treat her this way. Peach you need to report this to the police and after you have done that.. you will report her to this same God she keeps calling in her posts so He can teach her exactly how she ought to conduct herself.

Madam Jenny the scam.. u get mind o.. what's giving you so much boldness? You even go as far as calling God to witness in your favor. Do you know He is a God of justice and he won't let the innocent suffer? You should know if you are not afraid of any human or the law... you can never ever ever escape from God if you don't do the right thing immediately.

Madam Anne white the adviser, greatest adviser ever liveth, that peach should let bygones be bygones? OK, peach will not do that, so pls why not contact peach and ask for her account details and pay the N115k and while you are at it, add another 100k for her troubles so she can reallyy let bygones be bygones. You just landed here and started giving wicked advise. If it were you, would you let bygones be bygones? Pls go and learn how to empathise with people and actually think things through before you give any advice.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Valfrankie(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please Jennylov, I implore you to pay this woman on the agreed date. I can't wrap my head around how such a beautiful and gentle looking lady like you can be this lousy and uncouth. To say I'm severely embarrassed for you is to say the least. Please, pay up and pen down a well edited and clearly spelt apology to the OP. You don't just need to pay, she deserves some sort of compensation from you my dear Jennifer, she not only lost sales, but must 've been traumatised too. I know asking you to compensate her with cash together with the payment 'll be akin to beating a dead horse, hence why I think you should SINCERELY APOLOGIES to her.

Wish you well.
Much respect to all that arose in defence of Madam Peachafrique, let's hope Jenny does the right thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Uniquexty(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Jesus.... Jenny wetin? See as i just dey vex. Pay that lady her money o, else you will know that Nl is not just a faceless forum. What nonsense!!! Peach, you too gentle ehhhh.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am back..

Story so far,

Can sum1 pls tell me what is happening here?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by lepasharon(f): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Seriously why isnt Jennylov/bimbotosin arrested yet ?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
lepasharon:
Seriously why isnt Jennylov/bimbotosin arrested yet ?
We are waiting for you to move her to the nearest police station. grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Am back..

Story so far,

Can sum1 pls tell me what is happening here?
Nothing much dear,madam say make we give am till month end b4 we send out invites to OPC.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by lepasharon(f): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Idowuogbo:

We are waiting for you to move her to the nearest police station. grin

lool ok will teleport to Naija
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
lepasharon:

lool ok will teleport to Naija
Lmao! Yeye pikin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Nothing much dear,madam say make we give am till month end b4 we send out invites to OPC.
d waiting dey pain me for body sef

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Idowuogbo:

We can't wait to have peacheafrique1's money back!!! How was ur nite?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by mitchyy(f): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2015
Spent all my time reading almost every single page. Serious matter.
I don't want to play judge but the blame actually falls on both parties, with Jenny taking the lion's share of the blame.
Peach, how can you pay for service and stay quiet for months simply because she blocked you from communicating with her? Is it too much money or are you the epitome of patience? When you don't fight for what belongs to you, the other party will assume you don't really need it and continue to play the boss over you. That is exactly what happened. If you had taken serious steps almost every week towards retrieving your bale or money, I'm sure it would have been resolved by now. Pls don't do that next time. The world is not that kind. You either fight or get trampled upon by the likes of Jenny. Jenny is a very smart lady. And of course she tried to outsmart you and take advantage of your patience and cool charisma, which is why everyone is pissed with her.
I really hope this gets sorted out.

For everyone dishing out insults, e don do now. Insults won't get this matter resolved quicker smiley

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by pamyp(f): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2015
Peach dear,has she refunded your money?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
No ma
pamyp:
Peach dear,has she refunded your money?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Starhub: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2015
Its risky to do online business... I feel so sorry for madam Peach. sad
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Starhub: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its risky to do online business..
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ElsaBeauty(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
People still get duped?! You must learn to obey the number one rule - Shine your eyes! Once the deal appears too good to be true i'm like "straight outta here mehn"

bimbotosin:
infact I don't have time for u.I read everything but the truth must be told here.she cried yes but did she know want jennylove was passing through den.we all are humans. try and lost someone millions of naira and you are yet to pay back.you will now see how sad and frustrated u will be.let just say d truth and not defend anybody. you guys here need to tell d Op the truth too. by tagging d lady in a bad name. Not enough posting her FB name over what my God? I have been scam of 100,000 from one dude in Olx still now I'm still living. I'm not telling the Op to leave the bale or money No but let peace reign.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Iffffffy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

More like English for Dummies. angry #goesbacktoviewingmode
huh! Classcaptain

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.