Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114317 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
Iffffffy:
huh! Classcaptain

lipsrsealed, what are you doing here cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Iffffffy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
zaynie:

lipsrsealed, what are you doing here cheesy
to peep o,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Kimoni: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2015
Iffffffy:
to peep o,

Zaynie - my people don reach here cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by zaynie(f): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Kimoni:

Zaynie - my people don reach here cheesy

Na so. wink
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Abeg give us link.when we bombard her family members with all manners of insults, one of them will refund the op on her behalf.
Lmao!

True yarn sis wink
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Idowuogbo:

AMEN!! Pay her ooo!! Shameless woman! How do you sleep at night sef? Since December and you are busy updating flying to Ghana on fb? You think calling God like it's going out of fashion will cover up your fakeness? Taaaa! Comot dia! U b professional thief! Registered Barawo! Certified Ewu!
out of curiosity I checked her FB and all I see is an unrepentant, nonchalant onigbese! Holding a fellow woman's money since december and still feeling fly with her Aba swags undecided

angry angry angry

14 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 06, 2015
Jennylov:
I have said this countless time I did not scam this lady for Christ sake.why is it difficult for ple to understand here.I have not for one day scam or eat someone money that's not my own.this Lady paid for her goods and it was handled by other crosser.I did not know d guy did not paid duty for custom
all my customers goofs ordered including Tenny was seized.goods worth 1million Naira is a small money.I have to try as much I can to pay all.which I'm still paying up till now.yet d bales have not been collected from custom.is still pending.I have to bring out one bale for her.I lost bbm contact.I have to get her Num tru my other phone. I called her line it was not going through I thought she lost her phone.I checked my Fb I saw d post on my wall I was surprise cos I don't have her Fb ID.I check my message I saw all d messages she send was,All are in my spam messages.why would a fellow woman just came up with this issue that I scam her.I scam u I still advertise online.plss and plss who will come out and said that jennylove scam him or her.I have done a lot of transactions online here steady.none will come and said that I have not deliver her goods.this issue of bales in Nigeria is contraband. it need good attention. custom is the prb we have here in Nigeria. so why would I scam her for what reason? dont I have conscious. somtines let us not put our mouth in a case that we don't know how it came about.I tried to be silent to see all d will display here.some are saying shop address and bank address.my bank know d bizness I do.in any transaction I do receive d all know about it.so why would I scam her for what reason.is it 115,000 the money I will eat forever. plss I'm kneeling begging everybody Herr.I'm not who you guys think I am.like I told her is not that I'm not going to send her her bale.like i told her if she need d money i wil sell d bale and pay her.infact I'm highly disappointed. that in our level of Education some don't who is a scammer. I scam I still advertise online.I blocked her from Fb yes so that she won't give my frnds and family bad impression about me.in anything I do in this life be it here or outside I always hang my hands up
I hate DAT word scam
I have been selling since I opened this thread. so why would I scam someone of 115k yet I'm still online.some says I'm here yo scam others.my biz is not do or die bizness.if you want to buy and your ate not OK with d conditions I would not tie you on e wall to buy my goods.plss I before everybody in this humble site.to please don't insult or call me names.I have received all enough.if God want to visit all with his or her sins we all have sin a huge sin that God won't forgive .but why won't forgive my mistakes yet you call me names.what if in d process of this seized of goods and I slumped and died will d bale come out.how will she get her bale or communicate wit me.plss my brothers and sis this all I know.nothing but the truth of this matter.but if you guys insist that I'm Stil a scamer let God juge each one of us.he says vengeance is not for Us but for him.
According to you, you did not scam this woman, but u held on to her money since last year december without delivering her goods. You stopped taking her calls, u blocked her from ur FB because u believe that being in benin makes u unreachable.

You are a Bad person, you don't av a conscience @ all, you deserve to be dragged in the mud!

You can't even answer the question of when u are going to pay because u av no Intention of paying back. But GOD pass u, u will pay more Than u owe!!!

15 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Jennylov:
my dear thanks so much for this statement. like t told her before that [b]I will send her d bale.[/b]we talked on phone she ask me when I said September. she agreed so dats it.but the way others do carry dis whole thing is what I don't like.d are claiming to be holy and perfect in this world.in all that have been happening is only you that talked what I can hear with my others customers that came to shed more light.I'm so grateful ndeewo nwannem nkem.
[size=35pt]she's no longer interested in the bale (Rags). Refund is what she wants.[/size]

17 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by V0lv0(f): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Idowuogbo:

OK, i traced her fb Nd the foooooolish woman updated something like flying to Ghana. Don't bother yourself with her family members biko, they all rogues. I saw the hungry brother telling her to shine that God will continue to lift her up as their village people won't have anything to say again. Na the Gods of the said village go strike this one. Blawwwdy animal

Have you been the store?
When is the baboon planning on coming to Ghana? We don't want or need any animals coming to Ghana. I have some connections working there I think I should send her pics over so that that scammer can be caught.

Nonsense

@jennylov Kwasia, if I ever see your useless self in Ghana that day you will know the beginning and the end.

Infact this story needs to be circulated all over. It's high time these scammers learn the hard way.

12 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2015
I rily do not feel comfortable doing business wit ppl who are so quick to mention God....or say 'I am a Christian'.....Jenny end of sept o....no story

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by KingTom(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
My father said this when he found out that my cousin had been stealing.

[size=25pt]It is rather sad that at this point of our lives, we're rearing thieves. The soul that sinneth shall die! The anus of the thieving scum will be soaked with hot pepper[/size]

The anus of the thieving scum was indeed soaked with hot pepper. Jennylov, they have
dried the danjarawa, the bags of pepper are ready, please return the money and let this be over. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jennylov:

I have done business worth millions of naira frm
Aanu etc. I have not scam dem talkof scamming
peach.God of fatherless is not asleep.I know I'm
wrong I did not communicate with her.I'm sorry
about that. but I have reason for it.the reason
was that I told her when she will receive d bale.
but it did not come d way it planned. becos it
was handle by another crosser not my maim
crosser.custom seized all my customers bale
purchase on Dec.I have to look for a way to settle
dem.which I'm still doing up til now.we are
human got Christ sake.if I'm scam I could have
activated my account d first day I collect money
from her.but I still makes sales from here.plss I
beg all in d name of God we serve. I'm not a
scammer plss I will never be.you guys can crucify
me in everything but the truth I will always stand
that I'm not guilty of d allegation levied against
me.I did not intend to scam her or anybody. after
all this pple choose not to buy from me.I'm not
bothered because God has all power to do and
undo.peach I'm sorry for everything I put u tru. is
because of d pressure I had with customers. also
for baby items u said I delivered late.rember I told
u that I'm not always in Benin that everything I
bought I kept dem in Benin.so plss I beg u in
Gods name u serve pls let this issue of pple
callng me names let it end here. September
ending I will settle and go on with my life and
business. I have learnt my lesson in online
business. now I choose to focus on my business
more than before. No distraction on whatsoever.
this all I have to say.if NLanders like let dem
believe me or not. I have poured out my Anger.
sorry for those I curse and said all my manner of
things I do all that cos I was angers seeing my
name dragging to d mud. over money issue.Good
name is better than Riches of this world.thank u
all.

I can feel your pain. Your mistake was cutting communications with her. You should have stayed in touch with her and try make her understand what actually happened.
I pray God see you through this hard and trying period. Wish you all the best
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by femi4: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Swissheart:
I rily do not feel comfortable doing business wit ppl who are so quick to mention God....or say 'I am a Christian'.....Jenny end of sept o....no story
Infact, I ve stopped doing biz on nl

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
femi4:
Infact, I ve stopped doing biz on nl
......atlst one won't av to tell stories
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Babalawoo: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Swissheart:
......atlst one won't av tell stories

You're beautiful
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Kimoni: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Babalawoo:

You're beautiful

grin grin babalwao wey dey catch fine geh on 419 thread wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Babalawoo: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin babalwao wey dey catch fine geh on 419 thread wink
Haha..the gods work in mysterious ways my brother grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Swissheart(f): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Babalawoo:

You're beautiful
....Thank You.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by henribj(m): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
hope you reported her matter to the bank she has the account with.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by overdrive(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Babalawoo:

You're beautiful

Is that part of the topic Woman wrapper grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Chei Chei Chei!!!!.Chineke me ee!°°°° refund date please....
Please do you mind giving me a low down of all what has transpired here ? The thread is just too lengthy for me to read through I know about the accused jentliv but who is Tenny and. arrgh I'm lost !!!!! Help me out please.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by hrykanu231(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
out of curiosity I checked her FB and all I see is an unrepentant, nonchalant onigbese! Holding a fellow woman's money since december and still feeling fly with her Aba swags undecided

angry angry angry

What's her name there? let me see the face of this scammer, abi na thief sef or madam bad English

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2015
hrykanu231:

What's her name there? let me see the face of this scammer, abi na thief sef or madam bad English
Jennifer kendy C ukanwa
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
18 days to go brb

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Jennifer kendy C ukanwa
The babe just no send...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by leboss6(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jennylov This is how to do it, Put your money where your mouth is .... www.nairaland.com/2595165/bobbysaxy-paid-40k-dept-50k...thanks/2

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
17 days 2 go

5 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Mopolchi: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
We're counting down to September ending Jennylov. Hope you have got the money to pay?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
17 days 2 go
madam peach I do hope u have a plan B as to how to collect ur money cos e b lyk say Aunty j.fraud just dey stall for tym

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by majalisa(m): 12:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
17 days 2 go
is now 16days...but on a logical note I have this latent feeling dat jennyfraud is not gonna pay untill drastic measures are taken.

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by debbydee(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2015
please those in Benin should kindly intervene

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (63)

Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.