Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114350 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2015
taryour:

hello, good morning. Sorry for asking and if you don't mind saying, are you male or female?

Dont be ridiculous! I am proudly transgendered cool cool cool
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2015
taryour:

hello, good morning. Sorry for asking and if you don't mind saying, are you male or female?
seconded sad

4 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Aminat508:
seconded sad

Even you? angry angry angry shocked shocked

I thought you'd already concluded after flipping between two opinions? Na wa oo
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Aminat508(f): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

tell us nah cry

3 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

O N I R A N U NI E
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
fwwins:

O N I R A N U NI E

iwo abi?angry angry abasha
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

its a SHE!!! #Confirmed a long time ago cool
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ManTiger(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Would have been more fun if i'd shared it with you? wink
cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
olu4life:

its a SHE!!! #Confirmed a long time ago cool

shocked shocked Just don't go and implicate yourself o. Hope you will be able to prove it especially when you are asked how you confirmed it. Hmm.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

Wait let me find out the meaning of A B A S H A then the fight will begin.

Edited... Thank your stars I couldn't find the meaning
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

shocked shocked Just don't go and implicate yourself o. Hope you will be able to prove it especially when you are asked how you confirmed it. Hmm.
Taaaaa, i know what im talking grin Though her talks are so masculine but gbagbe, na SHE. Got to know some months back anyways,hehehe tongue

@fwwins haha,how u no go sabi the meaning of abasha? u never hear olamide, IRANU ABASHA grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
fwwins:

Wait let me find out the meaning of A B A S H A then the fight will begin.

Edited... Thank your stars I couldn't find the meaning
Mumu angry
olu4life:

Taaaaa, i know what im talking grin Though her talks are so masculine but gbagbe, na SHE. Got to know some months back anyways,hehehe tongue
@fwwins haha,how u no go sabi the meaning of abasha? u never hear olamide, IRANU ABASHA grin

You are not serious, walahi.

In anycase, I am comfortable being any gender ascribed to me. Just wondering why I cant be believed when I say I am she/male
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
olu4life:

Olu4life my guy please do tell me cos I haven't heard of the song.
By the way, so GBOLIWE is a she? No wonder HER/HIS bad mouth
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Gboliwe post=38686607] Mumu angry

Did you just called me that?

LIKE SERIOUSLY??
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by taryour(f): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
olu4life:

no mind am jare my brother I just found out now. For the very first time in my years on nairaland I took out time on this and I got my answer. lol. Gboliwe now I know. **winks**.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
taryour:

no mind am jare my brother I just found out now. For the very first time in my years on nairaland I took out time on this and I got my answer. lol. Gboliwe now I know. **winks**.

smh. You are not serious. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

if l hear grin grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by olu4life(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
fwwins:

Olu4life my guy please do tell me cos I haven't heard of the song.
By the way, so GBOLIWE is a she? No wonder HER/HIS bad mouth
hehehe... Means "Rubbish/Something irritating"

taryour:

Korrect!!! We don dey get Investigative unit small small grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

if l hear grin grin

You want my autograph? cheesy
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

You want my autograph? cheesy

l have it already framed in my living room wink
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by fwwins(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Gboliwe:

As a woman you are saved....GO And SIN NO MORE
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by AyeeIdris(f): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yo people, move it along people...We are keeping the thread alive awaiting the result of the offline efforts. E no mean say una go just gist anyhow anyhow.....yabs (not curses) on Jennylov is always welcome though.

9 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by trippleKAY(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Na Amadioha go castrate you dia! Infact the Gods of your village will pick you for sacrifice to cleanse the curse following your family tree. Animal! You can't talk now ba? You follow chop op money abi? U and am will swell and explode!!
kai babe, your roar dey shake dis forum...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by prettyangel10(f): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
AyeeIdris:
Yo people, move it along people...We are keeping the thread alive awaiting the result of the offline efforts. E no mean say una go just gist anyhow anyhow.....yabs (not curses) on Jennylov is always welcome though.

I'm glad to know there's offline efforts going on to apprehend the idiot. We/peachafrique1 shall laugh last.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Funjosh(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Page 58 just to know either He is a She, or She is a He. Make I kuku dey observe they go lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tick tock

Ukanwa C Jenny, pay your debt.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by trippleKAY(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
I pity dis lady sha.... She's under estimating d power of INTERNET. She's doomed

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Kimoni: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
taryour:

can you just put an end to this already and act...involve the authorities, I do jobs online and offline and until I deliver my heart is in my mouth. This lady is a shame to womanhood. immediately I saw this thread I deleted her on my bb contacts. I find it add to believe you are yet to take any step on this.
We keep shouting change change, please let this CHANG begin with us. If this lady is not taught a lesson she will continue with this and many more will fall victim.

jennylov I see you viewing this thread. The person backing you up offline must have given you so much confidence, I feel very sorry for you. Na only small e remain.

grin grin grin instant judgement

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Kimoni: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Venom104:
Cant even buy N5 akara on Nairaland at the moment..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na wah oo
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by r231(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gboliwe:

smh. You are not serious. cheesy cheesy

So you be woman undecided undecided grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2015
r231:

So you be woman undecided undecided grin

My brother! Follow me and see o! Anyway, if it makes them happy, i'll be a female for them. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.