Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,206 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (93654 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
But don't you think this list is biased

If upload some pics here ehnn He will definitely modified that post I swear angry

But your people beautiful sha
Biased for where
As long as my state is there i no send oga grin

@bolded hehehe tank you
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Fulaboy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Biased for where
As long as my state is there i no send oga grin

@bolded hehehe tank you
But its well known to you our states will beat Edo,lagos and co undecided

in orubebe's voice ''don't be partial now" tongue

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fulaboy:
But its well known to you our states will beat Edo,lagos and co undecided

in orubebe's voice ''don't be partial now" tongue
Who is our?
The North shey? I've never been so I can't say. wink
Lagos is complicated sha cause it has everybody from everywhere

I don't know about Ogun Edo and the rest das why I said if my state is there than I'm happy grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Barbiekhadyjarh: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
I guess u haven't seen Adamawa girls.

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ArchEnemy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:

Lol. Dem get fine gals shaa. Okun region
ope o
That's us
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very biased. Fake list

Adamawa state is number 1. Eventho am a gombite.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by khuja: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
op...bia haven't you been to IMO state?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nursecaleb(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
State of Osun grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by MrFlavvor(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
I smell racism /ethnicism/tribalism
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Bantino(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
You are right with the IMO girls, very pretty...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well I see my state. grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by nicerichard05: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm Kano is the only northern state? Hausa girls are fine...list isn't a true reflection of reality...

because u wan quick type u forget to write ur ITS LADY F again abi? Lol
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by santosesq1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Okoro auchi na delta ?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Captainswag225(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
edo is the best. The rest are jux there

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by gebest: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
truly speaking northerners did ve beautiful girls call it fulani, hausa or whatever dey are as beautiful as arap girls, followed by the igbos, dey are really a beauty to behold, yoruba girls i dont kn were dey got their ugliness from, maybe is their culture to be ulgly, even d lagos u mentioned any fine girl there is a stranger either from d east or south infact igbo are mush in lagos than many other state, so many of the beautiful girls in lagos are igbo i rest my case for now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by oluwaahmed: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:

I dont even know the difference between Hausa and Fulani, but they are sha fine. smiley

Hausa gurls are not fine! I lived in d north, dey r jst normal gurls + dey r very lekpa. But fulani gurls R d prettiest! Hausa & fulani r dft, Google will be of help 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by PublicAssurance: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
You get time o!!!....have you seen Zamfara chicks??...Zamfara should rank number 1 on this list
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by qualityovenbake(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Imo girls 2 fine
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by nicerichard05: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My state dey of course grin

Kie Mrs Phyno, dose breas.t of urs are lipsrsealed shocked frsh Paw paw as in was jst Tinking I used my eyes to take the shirt off. Btw why u using glasses? undecided
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Sweetlemon(f): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmm Kano is the only northern state? Hausa girls are fine...list isn't a true reflection of reality...

As in ehn! Go to ABU Zaria and see mami waters!
The only Southern states that can match them are Cross River, Imo, and Lagos as per different states are all in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by echomog1: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
When it comes to beauty comma 4get yoruba girls abeg fullstop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Really waste of time......but i love the fact about ANAMBRA BABES.......but u have to be responsible enough to catch them
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akwa-Ibom should have replaced C/River and Adamawa should be top 3. Never seen an ugly female from Adamawa, dem fine pass Kano state sef

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by XBLadez: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
There's no state for Fulanis in Nigeria, otherwise they'd take the list hands down.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Really waste of time..... i do love the fact about ANAMBRA BABES.......but u have to be responsible enough to catch one.....
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Bobbystanley(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
richommie:
THANK GOD SAY MY STATE DEY DER.

OP I ACCEPT DIS LIST FOR D FACT SAY IMO STATE IMO STATE TOP.
UMU NWANNYI OWERRI grin

#Yolo
Umu nwanyi Imo Amaka
Ukwu ha di ka koso
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Editor1:
Nigeria is arguably endowed with the most beautiful chicks in africa.
Within Nigeria itself, there are awesomely beautiful damsels. But some states can pride to have them in higher concentration than others.
Now, Let's hit the market with my well-researched list...

1. IMO:
Arguably this state possesses the prettiest damsels in the country. Well-endowed in all ramifications. Little wonder the state has the highest number of Peagents and Models in Nigeria. IMSU alone houses 60% of these beauties.

2. LAGOS:
Lagos per-say boasts of awesome and classy beauties owing to its cosmopolitan nature. the state is a confluence of most beautiful girls from different background and entities. A visit to Akoka will attest.

3. CROSS RIVER:
Calabar girls are not only beautiful but "bediful". The concentration of naturally beautiful girls in C/River pays advantage to The serene and ambient nature of the state.

4. ENUGU:
The state of the 'desperate chicks' will wow you with its array of beauties. You can never walk 5m in Enugu without having to turn to admire an Enugu gal walking on the other side of the road. Night life here is very much alive.

5. DELTA:
The city of Warri wasn't taken into recognition when Delta is mentioned. However, the concentration of sweet apples in Asaba, agbor and Auchi alone is strong enough to place Delta on the list.

6. RIVERS:
The black beauties of Kalabari and the excesses from IMO State gives Rivers a capable mention. Mind you, aside Lagos and Abuja, PH prides the most expensive and classy chicks. Don't approach a UNIPORT babe without your car keys.

7. ANAMBRA:
Anambra Chicks my not be as classy as their Imo neighbours. But they pride an array of natural beauties. They are wife materials any day. UNIZIK guys can testify.

8. OGUN:
Ogun gals are the most beautiful when it comes to core Yoruba chicks. They are an all-in-one package of beauty and brains.

9. KANO:
Having the highest concentration of beautiful Fulani girls. Kano state possesses pretty girls beyond the veils.

10. EDO:
Like C/River, Edo girls are amicably beautiful both in theory and practice. If you visit Benin and cone back empty-handed, then you are blind and sterile at once.

Who thinks otherwise?

NB: I deliberately omitted Abuja to be in a different league of its own.

EDITOR-in-CHIEF!!

Number 5 delta, auchi isn't inside delta correct it
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by nicerichard05: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
kokoA:
Mcheewww. I can see this op hardly travels outside his area. Go Adamawa and Gombe make you see fine Fulani girls wey fine pass mammy spirit you go shock shocked Apart from their beauty, they are very smart and humble. The best wife materials in Nigeria from that side.

Another aboki on the loose. Lolz grin cheesy
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by anumide(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:

Yes pls...
Hausa girls no dey fine like that o, except if they have mixed parentage. them they black one kain black like that. Fulani girls are the real deal

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by KanwuliaJara: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
So Auchi is in DELTA state? shocked
Na wah-wah for "reSARch" o! cheesy

Well!
Glad to see my paternal and maternal states up there.

That explains my DOUBOO-DOUBOO BEAUTY! cool
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
,,If RIVERS state aint in the list den Buhari also needs to probe d List! grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by XBLadez: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
MuhdG:
Very biased. Fake list

Adamawa state is number 1. Eventho am a gombite.
Yes, they're beautiful but not number one. I think Nasarawa have more beautiful girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.