Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (93650 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Rank50: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Beauty is relative...you mostly see what you want to see.. The beautiful ones are not yet born... #nature #blackisbeautiful
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Lincoln275(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
@op av u been to osun state before? answer that
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Total waste of time undecided
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ramnon2: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
One state is conspicuously missing here:

Abia

OP, remove Ogun from your list and replace with Abia.

Lagos too is suspect because it is a conglomeration of different persons from different states. The native Lagosians are fugly.

However, if you consider all residents of Lagos to be Lagosians, then give it number 1 on your list

Also remove Edo. They are ugly and only enhance with cream. Add Akwa Ibom in place of Edo
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by noblegrex: 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Some states missing but d list is fair enough.but I'm sure of cross-river,Ogun + Edo.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by godoluwa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
gebest:
truly speaking northerners did ve beautiful girls call it fulani, hausa or whatever dey are as beautiful as arap girls, followed by the igbos, dey are really a beauty to behold, yoruba girls i dont kn were dey got their ugliness from, maybe is their culture to be ulgly, even d lagos u mentioned any fine girl there is a stranger either from d east or south infact igbo are mush in lagos than many other state, so many of the beautiful girls in lagos are igbo i rest my case for now.
fulani/hausa gal? GOD FORBID!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Duru009(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its always IMO STATE.......
If u check the history of the most beautiful girl peagent or miss nigeria or anyother peagent in nigeria. IMO girls always come up tops in nigeria.......

IMO girls rock oooooo. Thy too fin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Omonda(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
Where do you put Okene girls
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by flexingPAPA: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
OPERATOR, THIS YOUR LIST IS TOTALLY OUT OF PLACE. ITS OBVIOUS YOU HVE NOT TRAVELED OUT OF UR LOCATION. angry
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Porthos: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
safarigirl:
when we talk beauty, Adamawa get am. No be all those 10-layers of make-up and Nike-eyebrows girls wey dey Lagos and PH dem. Babes wey no fit comot without make-up and hair extensions

all nigerian girls without makeup na cast even u…… but commot play all ibo states get fine babe pass adamawa na………
abeg i nor be ibo ooo …… b4 u talk say i dey support dem. But truly ibo gehls na boss!!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ramnon2: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Evaromantik:
Anambra seventh cha?.......anywhere,Imo is there to represent Ndi-Igbo

Three Igbo states are deservedly there. Abia is missing and should replace Ogun (home of the fugliest Nigerians, example Iyabo Obasanjo).

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by ladyF(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Which state is lady F from pls?
hehehe why u dey ask? My state dey the list sha grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
This list is fake. Remove Edo, Lagos and Ogun from that list. I'm a yoruba boy from Lagos, but where's Adamawa on this list?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by inimitkel(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Of course my states always repping wink
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Idrismusty97(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Blasphemy! Mentioning three Southeastern states and only one Northern state. You just sit down in your one room apartment formulating useless list that mods would eventually push to the frontpage. Everyone knows where to find the most hairiest ladies that looks like males in Nigeria and probably the world.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by godoluwa(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omonda:
Where do you put Okene girls
OKENE? RUN 4 MY LIFE!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Forwetinnah: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Taaaaah!! Rivers State should be first on the list!!!
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by bashsani(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
XBLadez:
There's no state for Fulanis in Nigeria, otherwise they'd take the list hands down.
but he did mention lag that consists of mixtures
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ramnon2: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Blasphemy! Mentioning three Southeastern states and only one Northern state. You just sit down in your one room apartment formulating useless list that mods would eventually push to the frontpage. Everyone knows where to find the most hairiest ladies that looks like males in Nigeria.

This is not about Boko Haram. Okay grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Porthos: 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
yoruba girls dey wor wor ehn……

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Xtracoool(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
firstEVA:
There are both fine and ugly girls every where.

Your profile is a bit disturbing
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by godoluwa(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Porthos:

all nigerian girls without makeup na cast even u…… but commot play all ibo states get fine babe pass adamawa na………
abeg i nor be ibo ooo …… b4 u talk say i dey support dem. But truly ibo gehls na boss!!!!
am a yoruba but cant deny the fact that igbo has beautiful galz.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by holysina(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
QueenEdna:
dem D̲̅on chop ur relative before ?

hahahahahaahahaha u dey vex grin
QueenEdna:
dem D̲̅on chop ur relative before ?

hahahahahaahahaha u dey vex
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
I opened the thread expecting to see Adamawa on top.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
PublicAssurance:
BUHARI must PROBE this list

...with his Integrity and Body Language
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by SmartMugu: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP, Is your state #1 on this list? My state is not listed, I know my mom and grand-ma are models / video vixens, so are my siblings. So, where the did your stats come from?
Waiting for another list of states with women that men find worthy of being married. Let's see how you will shuffle this time.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by akosh005: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Like it if u believe.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by godoluwa(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Porthos:
yoruba girls dey wor wor ehn……
keep quiet. yoruba has beautiful galz. we r more civilized than any other tribe in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by Porthos: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Blasphemy! Mentioning three Southeastern states and only one Northern state. You just sit down in your one room apartment formulating useless list that mods would eventually push to the frontpage. Everyone knows where to find the most hairiest ladies that looks like males in Nigeria and probably the world.

y u dey vex? na person say make una ugly for north ? northern girls nor fine compared to these ones na haba…… a.boki babes wey u nor go look two times sef.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by M4gunners: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
nedu2000:
Delta babes generally wowo oh
Stop robbing soap when you bath finish abeg! E be like say the soap dey enter your eyes at times. From Asaba go reach Agbor, enter Kwale mehn you go see fine bea tire.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls by holysina(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Which state is lady F from pls?
Ondo. just kidding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.