Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Worst Toilet Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Worst Toilet Experience (951 Views)

Lady Shares Photos Of Herself In ‘toilet Mood’ On Facebook / Public Toilet and Diarrhea (Hilarious Pictures) / Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Toilet Experience by Jrush(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Alright let's get straight to it. I just arrived to Benin some days back, went to visit my sister there. on arriving there I discovered I didn't come with my towel, after having my bath I couldn't get any cloth to clean up my body so I saw a towel hanging on the shower stand. The towel was clean and looks like a spare towel. Na him I quietly used it and hung it back like nothing happened. the next morning when I woke up I saw my sister cleaning the chairs and the glasses with the same kind of towel, I quickly went into the bathroom to make sure the one I used was still there. Hmmm oboi Na the same towel ooh, to make things worse I went outside to ask her about the towel when I saw her cleaning her shoes with the towel Na there I stand dey watch her. that was when I noticed that my body has been itching me ooh. I have taken my bath for like 6 times today now, going for the seventh one soon, so what are your toilet experiences
Re: Worst Toilet Experience by 0luwatope(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Are you trying to be funny?
Re: Worst Toilet Experience by mekus15: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Twas really funny man! grin grin
Re: Worst Toilet Experience by nigerianmisfit: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Beautiful Lady / Just For Laugh...... / Harrysong Ft Mourihno-reggae Blues Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.