Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pedro: I Won't Be Missed At Barca - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedro: I Won't Be Missed At Barca (459 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is "Sad And Pained" That She Won't Be In The Team Against France / Did Ousmane Dembele Arrive At Barca Already Injured? / Anthony Joshua: No Time For Girlfriend, I Won't Settle Down In The Next 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pedro: I Won't Be Missed At Barca by Johnakwehblog(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
http://johnakweh..com/2015/08/pedro-i-wont-be-missed-at-barca.html

The new Chelsea signing believes Luis Enrique's squad boasts more than enough quality to cope without him and admits facing them would be difficult New Chelsea signing Pedro does not believe he will be missed at Barcelona due to his former club's quality within the team.
The Spain international enjoyed a memorable debut for the Blues when he scored in the 3-2 victory over West Brom after completing his transfer from the European champions last week, having grown tired of a role among the substitutes at Camp Nou.
Speaking at a farewell press conference, the 28-year-old claimed he never thought the time would come to leave Barca but accepts his absence will not be keenly felt.
"At the start it felt strange to wear the Chelsea shirt, because I had never imagined I would leave Barca," Pedro said.
"I'm going with my head held high. I have always given my best, in every game and every training session. But I'm happy with what I have achieved and everything I have learned from my team-mates.
"I don't think the team will miss me as there are great players here. I will miss them though, that's the sad part."
Pedro lifted five Liga titles and three Champions Leagues in a glittering career at Camp Nou but he was reticent to name a favourite moment.
"There are many [great memories]; it's hard to single out one. I have shared so many great times with some great players," he said.
The Tenerife-born forward also underlined that the Barca board were eager for him to stay at the club, before admitting that facing his old team-mates would be an unwelcome feeling.
"The board and the staff at Barcelona insisted that I stay, and for that I thank them," Pedro added.
"I prefer not to return to the Camp Nou wearing another shirt. It would be strange. But if that's what destiny holds..."
Re: Pedro: I Won't Be Missed At Barca by eleko1: 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
NoNsense sad undecided afta U scam/jilted us go shekpe team instead of em' embarassed.We go meet soon undecided angry grin
Re: Pedro: I Won't Be Missed At Barca by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
eleko1:
NoNsense sad undecided afta U scam/jilted us go shekpe team instead of em' embarassed.We go meet soon undecided angry grin

ACTUALLY I WAS VERY HAPPY SEEING HIM LEAVE HEZ USELESS TO US
IS BETTER HE left

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boomakers Cry. / Marginalization Of La Liga Supporters In Football Viewing Centers / Top FIVE Half Time Predictions Are Out Again>>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.