Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? (38897 Views)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Guys Can You Do This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guys, can you be bold to enter and see the drama and God's work in a labour room, can you go in there with your wife?

Pls, say your mind and be truthful about it.

Ladies, how will you feel if your man should be with you in labour room..cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Shebarh(f): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
listening
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by lekejob(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why not.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm going in ......that's my child for fucck sake!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by krazydave(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
nah...
I'm too much of an emotional guy, I'd faint or cry through out the process....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
would love to but I am haemophobic.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√
bolded grin
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Southyqueen(f): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
i would never allow him to do that never ever

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
krazydave:
nah...

I'm too much of an emotional guy, I'd faint or cry through out the process....
lol...i feel you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Southyqueen:
i would never allow him to do that never ever
what is your reason?

adeh39
mhizkel
prettythicksme

com here and say how you want it, will he be in or out
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Peachess(f): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'd love that… I'll make sure I document the moment so my kids can see it too (at the right age)...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just can't stand it..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
grayht:
I just can't stand it..
you cant stand it but you can do it..cheesy

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Untainted007: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
On the 30th of July 2015, wen my wife had our first baby. A boy, I was in the labour room, encouraging her that she can make it, she can do it. Women needs encouragement, prayers, and supports when they are in labour because it's a scenario of life and death. And more so, when men does it makes them to appreciate their wife more, to knw wot they passed thru for been a woman.

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Shebarh(f): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
hmmm what is he coming der to do even if he is der ah won't notice him like dat cos ah will be very busy trying to push the baby out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

you cant stand it but you can do it..cheesy
u won't understand .. Am too emotional

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by falconey(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:

bolded grin

I fit no go o......make he no be like say person no tough.
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Of course.....if he wants to....it's our baby, i've even seen a case where d husband was videoing his wife in d labour room.... There's nothing so special about a husband being with his wife in d labour room smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
During labour, No but after child birth, Yes. I don't like seeing people in pains, it hurts me so badly.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by CHM11: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'd have loved to but I don't think I can.

After living with my sis whose a prof midwife for 2 months, I've seen the whole ish go down and I couldn't stomach it.

#proudly technical
#medical is something else!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Aminat508(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
His presence does not really matter, but at least, if he’s there he’ll see what we’re facing so he won’t treat me anyhow

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Untainted007:
On the 30th of July 2015, wen my wife had our first baby. A boy, I was in the labour room, encouraging her that she can make it, she can do it. Women needs encouragement, prayers, and supports when they are in labour because it's a scenario of life and death. And more so, when men does it makes them to appreciate their wife more, to knw wot they passed thru for been a woman.
Real man!!u deserve a medal cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by spencekat(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes.I witnessed my wife's first delivery and will do it again and again.Although,it wasn't an easy thing being in the labour room with her.Respect to my darling wife and all mothers!.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
He must b there to knw what am gonna pass tru! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
grayht:
u won't understand .. Am too emotional
i get u
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
i trust you
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Midehi:
i get u
*smiles*
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
what if he's not in the country, would u ask the baby to stay put till he returns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by gabazin080(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
adeh39:
Of course.....if he wants to....it's our baby, i've even seen a case where d husband was videoing his wife in d labour room.... There's nothing so special about a husband being with his wife in d labour room smiley
the husband must be mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by bqlekan(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Labour room? Yes! Yes! Yes! Even If allowed during C.S grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Fulaboy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Peachess:
I'd love that… I'll make sure I document the moment so my kids can see it too...
Are you for real undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
grayht:
what if he's not in the country, would u ask the baby to stay put till he returns
hehehehe...she will understand he's not around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Immigration Officer’s Wife Battered For Shunning Love Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.