Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. (6305 Views)

How Social Media Profiles Improves Our First Impressions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
m proving everybody here wrong here
1.I'm not a scammer.I have never scam or have
any intention of doing g that. if she claimed I
scam her.I suppose to deactivate my acct like
other scanners do.but I don't cos I'm not one
there is something I'm greater than. so plss
jennylove is not a scammer
besides I have deal many online here.since this
issue started and dis yr alone.None of my
customers will come out and said I have scam
him or her.plss is a wrong impression d lady
placed on me.so let no one comes out here and judge me yet.pple need to hear d bit side of my stories.I have deal mainly online here with my fellow nlanders.Aanu,Fayesh,Herdiniyi,Sisi,those that I cannot rember deer names.I have not for one day scam dem.I have receive more than A million supply of bales frm my fellow Nlanders I have not scam dem.talk of someone telling g me that she send me money I scam her.very funny indeed.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tell us what happened then. Where is her bale of clothes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Tell us what happened then. Where is her bale of clothes?
is a long stories. her bale is in lag of course. though I'm not hiding myself at all.I'm still online.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jennylov:
is a long stories. her bale is in lag of course. though I'm not hiding myself at all.I'm still online.

settle her ASAP, else alot of pple will be very sceptical about doing business with you.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

settle her ASAP, else alot of pple will be very sceptical about doing business with you.
by Gods grace I wil.my dear Nl is not my home lol. though is a place I get customers whoever God want him or her to patronise me will come.thanks for your concern God bless.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jennylov:
m proving everybody here wrong here
1.I'm not a scammer.I have never scam or have
any intention of doing g that. if she claimed I
scam her.I suppose to deactivate my acct like
other scanners do.but I don't cos I'm not one
there is something I'm greater than. so plss
jennylove is not a scammer
besides I have deal many online here.since this
issue started and dis yr alone.None of my
customers will come out and said I have scam
him or her.plss is a wrong impression d lady
placed on me.so let no one comes out here and judge me yet.pple need to hear d bit side of my stories.I have deal mainly online here with my fellow nlanders.Aanu,Fayesh,Herdiniyi,Sisi,those that I cannot rember deer names.I have not for one day scam dem.I have receive more than A million supply of bales frm my fellow Nlanders I have not scam dem.talk of someone telling g me that she send me money I scam her.very funny indeed.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Here's my evidence. Wrong impression indeed

4 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can see u are daft. no need explaining things.u say if I acted maturely it could not have resulted to this you funny.very very funny hehehe I'm not hiding myself OK.I block u so that pple won't tbik d way u are thinking.you don act like Oga on d Top chai.no prb. we shall see.u have more places to post CNN, Toilet infact vanquard newspaper.cos u are d only one I supply bales.my happiness here is 100% no one I repeat will come out and said jennylove scam me too.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yes ooo. I gree say I daft! Na my sweat and I work for am. U for chop clean mouth if to say I no bring u come outside make pple help me beg u to return am
Jennylov:
I can see u are daft. no need explaining things.u say if I acted maturely it could not have resulted to this you funny.very very funny hehehe I'm not hiding myself OK.I block u so that pple won't tbik d way u are thinking.you don act like Oga on d Top chai.no prb. we shall see.u have more places to post CNN, Toilet infact vanquard newspaper.cos u are d only one I supply bales.my happiness here is 100% no one I repeat will come out and said jennylove scam me too.

11 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmm.. Your pride though. You see person do am with sha.

13 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
My bale is in lag ofcourse? And all des months u didn't contact me rather u were running from me. I didn't change my line so pls stop lying. Ure now forming stories because I brought u online
Jennylov:

5 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by BONES488: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
This jennylov is a small time scammer.
Surveyprof pls get in here.

9 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by blessedfavoured: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
lol, usually scammers will log off forever or deactivate, but this one is still online. So she can still use the moniker to scam other people.

So her bale has been in lag and you,ve been speaking to her yet you couldnt deliver. nawa.

13 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by queenfav(f): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2015
blessedfavoured:
lol, usually scammers will log off forever or deactivate, but this one is still online. So she can still use the moniker to scam other people.
So her bale has been in lag and you,ve been speaking to her yet you couldnt deliver. nawa.
Noone is saying she is a scammer.but her attitude about this whole issue leaves one to think that she is.Anyone can swindle you on nairaland and still be online.Now how can you get the persons's real identity?Its not like we use national I'd or voters card to open nairaland account!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Roseey0(f): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Again? Nothing good goes with that name.

10 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by akanoye15: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2015
madam you are beginning to annoy me, i don't know you and you don't know me. i only got concern on your wicked write up to someone that gave you her hard earn money and you talk her down. now listen to me, i give you just 7days to deliver to her or give her back her money. if not is just water i will send to you and you will regret why you are human.
Jennylov:

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Swissheart(f): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nawa o....so Peach is daft now.........
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Swissheart(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
......toh....Jenny advertising again....
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
blessedfavoured:

I have been saying u countless time.if Im a scammer d way everybody and d lady tink.what will be doing here.besides I have online since this issue started have I not been selling.I have met many customers online.I have deal on supply steady here.so what's all this nonesense all about jenbylove this jennylove that.whosoever that tibks is easy dealing on bales business should come out and challenge me.you think if customers bales are custom hands will u jeep calm.I have told her bfre that d crosser that carried my customers load hide many tins from me.d did not let me know that d bale was seized until is 2mths.so we are Human.I'm not here trying to defend myself. if for a instance you order bales from UK or anything eoutside dis country. and you did not hear frm d company.
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Pls when last did u contact me to explain anything? Was I not the that kept trying till u stopped picking my calls and blocking me from places I cld reach u? Since beginning of the year that I kept quiet, did u contact me? U are only defending urslf now with lies because I called u out on social media
Jennylov:
I have been saying u countless time.if Im a scammer d way everybody and d lady tink.what will be doing here.besides I have online since this issue started have I not been selling.I have met many customers online.I have deal on supply steady here.so what's all this nonesense all about jenbylove this jennylove that.whosoever that tibks is easy dealing on bales business should come out and challenge me.you think if customers bales are custom hands will u jeep calm.I have told her bfre that d crosser that carried my customers load hide many tins from me.d did not let me know that d bale was seized until is 2mths.so we are Human.I'm not here trying to defend myself. if for a instance you order bales from UK or anything eoutside dis country. and you did not hear frm d company.

5 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
peachafrique1:
Pls when last did u contact me to explain anything? Was I not the that kept trying till u stopped picking my calls and blocking me from places I cld reach u? Since beginning of the year that I kept quiet, did u contact me? U are only defending urslf now with lies because I called u out on social media
pls calling me on social media or tarnishing my image will it stop me from selling my goods nawoah.u funny to be sincere wit u.my dear is not only here I sell so don't think NL is my last hope or earth. besides u are not God.who God will bring to patronise me will come not by all this post OK.so don't teach me or tell me what to do.after all you have done all u hve in mind.I can't stop u at all.nobody will come out here now I says he paid for his or her goods dis yr and I did not deliver her bales.except u here.like I told you is a custom issue if u like believed itt not.I have
Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unrepentant fraudster! See her claiming right when everyone has seen the obvious.no be run u dey run before? I carry matter come nairaland, u begin lie say na custom. Shey na custom say make u stop to dey pick my call or block me? U just conclude for ur mind say u don chop me as u see say I keep quiet since. If no be dupe u wan dupe me, why u no contact me? because matter don reach nairaland, u dey form lie
Jennylov:
pls calling me on social media or tarnishing my image will it stop me from selling my goods nawoah.u funny to be sincere wit u.my dear is not only here I sell so don't think NL is my last hope or earth. besides u are not God.who God will bring to patronise me will come not by all this post OK.so don't teach me or tell me what to do.after all you have done all u hve in mind.I can't stop u at all.nobody will come out here now I says he paid for his or her goods dis yr and I did not deliver her bales.except u here.like I told you is a custom issue if u like believed itt not.I have

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by blessedfavoured: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
queenfav:
Noone is saying she is a scammer.but her attitude about this whole issue leaves one to think that she is.Anyone can swindle you on nairaland and still be online.Now how can you get the persons's real identity?Its not like we use national I'd or voters card to open nairaland account!

thats exactly what im saying, shes staying online and replying people to act like she didnt scam her. she is definitely a scammer IMO.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by MostB2015(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Madam jenny, Please Pay her money.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by blessedfavoured: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
the fact that you are still online doesn't make you innocent madam. IMO, the only reason why you are still replying is so you can still adverstise your goods that dont exist and scam more people after this issue dies down. I know you own the bimbotosin moniker too, you people type exactly the same way. even your typos and gbagauns, exactly the same.

1. If you didnt intend to scam her and customs seized the goods, why didnt you pay even half or set up payment plan to pay her say 15k every month. if you did this, by now you would have finished paying. At least you just claimed you have been doing business in and out of nairaland so money is not the problem.

2. you claim to have had her bale since march, this is August, 5 months she has been sending you messages but you blocked her why?. If her bale has been in your warehouse since, why couldnt you send it to her all the while she was calling and pleading. Plus you've been selling but you didnt sell it to someone else... Please tell another lie.

peachafrique1, I know this may hurt but i dont think you can get your money back, i think you have been scammed. Sorry.

Jennylov:

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
I totally agree with u blessedfavoured. I've been scammed. I concluded she was a scammer when I made my sister add her on bbm when she started dodging me. My sister told her she didn't have enof money for bale, u won't belive dis jenny told her to pay in whatever sum my sister have so she will deliver the bale. Will u true seller do that? She thot she had gotten anoda mugu. When she saw that money wasn't forthcoming from my sister, she deleted her
blessedfavoured:
the fact that you are still online doesn't make you innocent madam. IMO, the only reason why you are still replying is so you can still adverstise your goods that dont exist and scam more people after this issue dies down. I know you own the bimbotosin moniker too, you people type exactly the same way. even your typos and gbagauns, exactly the same.

1. If you didnt intend to scam her and customs seized the goods, why didnt you pay even half or set up payment plan to pay her say 15k every month. if you did this, by now you would have finished paying. At least you just claimed you have been doing business in and out of nairaland so money is not the problem.

2. you claim to have had her bale since march, this is August, 5 months she has been sending you messages but you blocked her why?. If her bale has been in your warehouse since, why couldnt you send it to her all the while she was calling and pleading. Plus you've been selling but you didnt sell it to someone else... Please tell another lie.

peachafrique1, I know this may hurt but i dont think you can get your money back, i think you have been scammed. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
Some people are tryna Support Jennylov without coming out straight when they are the type that would loose Heaven if you tell them delivery is 24hours and it stays for 48hours yet they don't See anything serious in Someone witholding another man's sweat for over 8months. That's By the way.

We have been going back and forth on this Issue without no concrete Destination.
@Jennylov what do you want to do to savage this current situation, as it is now, it's no longer between you and peach, it's now the world vs you both.. Your decision would either make or mar your name

@peachafrique1 It's saddening that you couldn't get your item when needed, Trusting your funds to someone you don't know. I wouldn't want you to erase the thought of future Online purchases as there are lots of people out there with Good intentions. My little advice is Search for reviews, before trying an online purchase next time.
I'd advice you put up with whatever Postive decision Jenny comes up with. You would surely sell the goods Godwilling, december is just around the corner
I understand jennylov's Custom and crosser ordeal and her crude way of communication was totally wrong.

I hope you both can come to terms with sorting this whole issue so we all can move on.

Lesson Learnt *

7 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
My dear, this is not a custom issue. She was on the run. No explanation, nothing. Stopped picking my calls and went ahead to block me. Since december last year. If she wasn't on the run, trust me, it won't get to this
goldenruby:
Some people are tryna Support Jennylov without coming out straight when they are the type that would loose Heaven if you tell them delivery is 24hours and it stays for 48hours yet they don't See anything serious in Someone witholding another man's sweat for over 8months. That's By the way.

We have been going back and forth on this Issue without no concrete Destination.
@Jennylov what do you want to do to the savage this current situation, as it is now, it's no longer between you and peach, it's now the world vs you both.. Your decision would either make or mar your name

@peachafrique1 It's saddening that you couldn't get your item when needed, Trusting your funds to someone you don't know. I wouldn't want you to erase the thought of future Online purchases as there are lots of people out there with Good intentions. My little advice is Search for reviews before trying an online purchase next time.
I'd advice you put up with whatever Postive decision Jenny comes up with You would surely sell the goods. December is just around the corner
I understand jennylov's her Custom and crosser ordeal and her crude way of communication was totally wrong.

I hope you both can come to terms with sorting this whole issue so we all can move on.

Lesson Learnt *

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by StPete: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jennylov:
by Gods grace I wil.my dear Nl is not my home lol. though is a place I get customers whoever God want him or her to patronise me will come.thanks for your concern God bless.

How will God send customers to a THIEF that eat other people’s sweat and walk freely?
Look, u better pay her money otherwise all your businesses will crumble before the year runs out

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by angelTI(f): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
peachafrique1:
Here's my evidence. Wrong impression indeed

Oju ole re, oleeeeeeeeeee

Pay her money

6 Likes

Re: Wrong Impressions About Me.very Funny Indeed. by peachafrique1(f): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abeg help me tell her
angelTI:

Oju ole re, oleeeeeeeeeee

Pay her money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cosmetics Business In Nigeria: Is There A Gap In The Market? / Queenfav's Makeup Lounge...(product Reviews,makeup Tips And Recommendations) / 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Natural Hair This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.