Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (34812 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by gbaskipro: 6:10am On Aug 25, 2015
coolitempa:
If Ambode is the one behind biting the hand that fed him.........I smh for him..... cheesy.....Fashola does not deserve these ingrates.... angry angry

If Fashola was PDP, I guess you would be happy that Ambode is exposing his loot.

Grow up Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
gbaskipro:

If Fashola was PDP, I guess you would be happy that Ambode is exposing his loot.

Grow up Nigerians

Dont mind them bunch of tribalists and hypocrites!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ichommy(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2015
cheesy grin
aresa:
This useless Orobo errand boy can forget about second term.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by gbaskipro: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Dont mind them bunch of tribalists and hypocrites!!

I tire ooo, Someone has stolen money, allegations are flying and progressives are supporting it, for me it is messy.... Now people are attacking the one who did the right thing by exposing bad management of funds? I am surprised really... All in the name of bragging rights... Nigerian citizens are worst than politicians because of our flat political understanding....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Frankiss44:

See thrash... So it's only a one sided corruption you guys want to fight... Would you have made this silly statement if the person in question was Apkabio?

I don't live in Cross River State so I did not see the works of Akpabio, I saw what fashola did and mind you don't just use words for using sake. I am not talking trash. I have right to air my view.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by nervegasfarts: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2015
I think this campaign of calumny should stop. If there is any credence to what is said, EFCC is the way to go, not releasing rubbish to the public.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by millionaireman: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

PDP is not only going to take over Lagos in 2019, PDP is going to take over Aso Rock.

APC has never been a political party. A political party houses people of the same political ideology. But APC is housing people if individual but different political ambitions.

APC is going to crash out in 2019, like that Mexico's coalition of opposition parties that in 2002 defeated the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI), which had ruled Mexico for 70 years. After only four years in power, the coalition of opposition parties was defeated by PRI.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2015
With the way things are turning out and the body language of ambode/tinubU;is Eko Atlantic city and lagos being a "mega city" still achievable? Ambode does not strike me as a smart dude;he lacks foresight as far as I'm concerned. He should not mess up lagos for me o!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ejirede: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

You APC fans are the worst hypocrites in this country.
you may say few APC guys are hypocrites unlike all of you PDP guys that continue to support GEJ attrocities against the state.i and majority of APC members support the presecution of Fashola by EFCC for all the corrupt activities he committed against the state
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:36am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

But when Oshomole did. It was alright!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kodded(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2015
9jatatafo:

I don't live in Cross River State so I did not see the works of Akpabio, I saw what fashola did and mind you don't just use words for using sake. I am not talking trash. I have right to air my view.
smh undecided
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kodded(m): 6:47am On Aug 25, 2015
ejirede:
you may say few APC guys are hypocrites unlike all of you PDP guys that continue to support GEJ attrocities against the state.i and majority of APC members support the presecution of Fashola by EFCC for all the corrupt activities he committed against the state
what are you saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Tripleclick(m): 6:49am On Aug 25, 2015
jpphilips:

Next time read your history with a magnifying glass.
Olodo... yoruba cowards... we nva accept d truth... Awolowo was jailed ten year imprisonment... yoruba history is full of lies nah...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Alphaoscar: 6:50am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

@ Bro Aresa , I think it will be very inaccurate to blame Ambode for this borehole and the website issue because if I can remember vividly some of this issues were raised and used by the Tanoids to attack Fashola during the electioneering period even before the arrival of Ambode on the hotseat.

I am still trying very hard not to believe there is infighting between Fashola and Tinubu/Ambode because it will be very very unfortunate if it is really true. I love Tinubu very dearly but rubbishing the person of Fashola on the alter of politics is uncalled and an act of ingratitude to him for all the great things his administration achieved.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Are Nigerians encouraging corruption because Fashola unwillingly campaign for Ambode? Fashola's act is one of an act of corruption. How can one build a borehole at that amount? Ambode should do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by sunnyprof: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2015
What does Ambode really want to achieve, wht is he after?

Fashola worked and chopped... is that all?

So, lets see Ambode work and not chop.....if that will please Tinubu, no problem.

Inflated Contract is not my problem in Nigeria comparatively, but fund diversion and stealing without the work, is it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Rollingbiz: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode is just a stupid and unserious Governor killing his own political carrier like a chicken, he is a novice working against the structure built by Fashola and Tinubu for the APC in Lagos. This is BAD market for APC and Tinubu in this era.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by emerged01(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2015
I know something is wrong about that man. he is such an ingrate. he should just forget 2019. silly man!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Iwonimi(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2015
If Ambode is behind dis. I pity him 2019 she go suffer no be small
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Iwonimi(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Eyah see u. Did u no d location of d borehole
Omotolu:
Are Nigerians encouraging corruption because Fashola unwillingly campaign for Ambode? Fashola's act is one of an act of corruption. How can one build a borehole at that amount? Ambode should do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Btruth: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2015
Let Ambode continue on this trend. it's sure he will not achieve 1/2 of what Fashola did in Lagos state. It is obvious that Ambode is playing to the tune played out to him by Tinubu. But sooner, Ambode will loose popularity with the Lagoosian and his second term in the office will be dash away. Lagosians are not dump, Ambode only won the seat of Lagos state because of Fashola achievement, but now that he is out there to bite the fingers that feed him, then, good luck.

cry
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ikkkkk: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2015
atlwireles:
I thought APC supporters wanted a government of accountability at all levels? Why una come dey vex nah?

"In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.” -Confucius

Help me ask them oooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Iwonimi:
Eyah see u. Did u no d location of d borehole
....for authority to have raised eyebrow about the gravity of the act,the location is irrelevant. Let's discourage corruption of all kind, irrespective of location,personal affiliation.over-stating of contract prize is an act of gross indiscipline, a twin to corruption.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ikkkkk: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2015
All I see on this page is contradictory comments and Double standards.
APC is a huge joke.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by willibounce1(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Fashola the ARMY ROBBER using pen and paper as weapons. He should be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty which I'm sure he'll be, must be jailed for as many years as possible.

In fact all of them should begin to expose themselves. Wasting tax payers money and the roads and public schools in lagos are so terrible. Fashola was and will always be a scam. Whoever is supporting fashola is not being realistic.

Now you all know no Nigerian politician can ever be trusted. ALL of them are thieves.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Funjosh(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
wetin ambODE don do since him don enter
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Orikinla(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Let us pray.
At times like these interesting times in Nigeria, I miss the "Abami Eda", Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, because he would have made monster hits from all the political nonsense and Boko Haram politics going on in Nigeria. But his two sons Femi and Seun are not as educated and bold as their late father. A great pity. And the other musicians are busy singing "Ukwu" instead of addressing the sociopolitical crises. Lazy bums. Any dummy can mime about forking a girl. You don't need brains to have sex, only your loins and all animals have sex, including ants too. Too many intellectually re-tarded idiots in this country.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by sinizia: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahahaha, if dis is what fashola stole or mismanage, he must be a saint. Small SSA on nddc to ur clueless corrupt hero emblezle in hundreds of billion, u saTANist were shouting of witch hunt, nobody is defending fashola, but ambode should have sent it to efcc

When PDP steals, PROOOBE THEMM. THEY ARE THIEVES!!. but when APC steals, they must be a saint. You're a genetically self-accursed idiiot with stupidity running in his vein. You're the reason why this country is backward, you irredeemable baastard!! May your life be ruined like Fashola ruined Lagos, you co*cksucker. The day you'll make sense. rapture will happen, omo ale jati jati.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Yoruba and hypocrisy. This is why Nnamdi Kanu hates them so much. They are so tribalistic and cowardly.

You see them jumping up and down on any news about GEJ and Biafrans. See the cockroaches defending their corrupt Tinubu and Fashola.

Yorubas can never change. Never trust them. They are slimy and diabolic. Double-speakers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=sinizia post=37307000]

When PDP steals, PROOOBE THEMM. THEY ARE THIEVES!!. but when APC steals, they must be a saint. You're a genetically self-accursed idiiot with stupidity running in his vein. You're the reason why this country is backward, you irredeemable baastard!! May your life be ruined like Fashola ruined Lagos, you RoosterDrinker. The you'll make sense. rapture will happen, omo ale jati jati.[/quote
]

Do not mind Yorubas and APC. They were the only ones shouting about the fake kidnapped girls. They weep louder than Borno, normally. They hauled GEJ out of office because he did not bow to their criminal ways.

See them protecting Tinubu and Fashola like they are saints.

Never trust Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2015
If you bite the fingers that fed u e go purge you. Ambode get ready for the purging heheheeheehehe
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by hola106(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
It sure looks like ambode is behind it. Looks like PDP will take over Lagos in 2019. I dont see how ambo will comeback....

Fashola has won the hearts of many already, mine inclusive. Fashola is the reason people overlooked the fraud incident that trails ambo till today. If this is how he wants to play it, im really sorry for him....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
maybe another state not lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambrose Albert Owuru Asks Appeal Court To Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble / Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.