Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? (56872 Views)

Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods / Ancient Benin: Where Did The First Monarchs Come From / Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
I saw dis in my area can't just stop laughing grin cheesy

its for the gods children na...won't the children eat too
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by KingIU(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
abege someone should carry that thing and eat
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
New millennium gods dey even chop sharwama

Lmao cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by blackbeau1(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol. Omo, as human beings are evolving, the gods are evolving
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Iko5000: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
You really don't know what you are staying .You are speaking out of ignorance. God forgive you.
musKeeto:
Better worship a god that loves crackers. Not the one that became his own Son and killed himself. For himself .
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by chachanga: 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
the Gods are tired of dem boiled eggs, red oil, stewpid ash shyt

they be wanting crackers wiv their tea
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by harry509: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
mayb d gods demanded 4 cream cracka's biscuit.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by omoadeleye(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op u dey craze oo, tah, do u knw what that sacrifice mean? And you still get the effontry to snap a sacrifice, I just pity your life, u don't know that how is being done in the olden still exist till now, na jeje wahala go stay oo na u u go show say you get sculchiz pass go meet wahala, na ur p b dat sha, maybe u just dey see this kind sacrifice before.

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by digitsolution: 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
mbhs139:

You wanna try the millennium irumole?

Am telling u dem package pass tupac sef dey rock 2chains(bling bling) now......Irunmole toh current......lol

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Happykenski(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
English gods on d move watch out for part 2 ...After all they have be drinking Fantal for long maybe we will be seeing something like ice cream Apple etc.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by nijanigga: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
god not God

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by MrIyke002(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]Nigeria and their Bad road.And someone will be somewhere collecting and siphoning money big enough to construct roads in an entire STATE[/s]
Akeelahtunez:
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
;DThe gods don upgrade. Levels don change. No more palm oil
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
fetish people.... smiley
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by klarke(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
musKeeto:
Better worship a god that loves crackers. Not the one that became his own Son and killed himself. For himself .

Jesus didn't die for Himself, He died for YOU because He loves you. Even though you are making ridicule of Him He still loves you. isn't that awesome? Think about it.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Bamz(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

After pilfering the bottle of coke beside it abi? You con dey open happiness
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by riddo2(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
I make money from here" http:///1I3loGQ"
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
klarke:

Jesus didn't die for Himself, He died for YOU because He loves you. Even though you are making ridicule of Him He still loves you. isn't that awesome? Think about it.
The Jewish Carpenter has nothing to do with me and never died for me. If I ever need salvation from anything, it definitely wont be coming from a cross at a place called Golgotha. Nobody send am work. I can take care of my self. Apparently better than he took care of himself.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Iko5000:
You really don't know what you are staying .You are speaking out of ignorance. God forgive you.
Hopefully, he will JUST forgive me. Instead of sending himself through a virgin(putting her in the family way).
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Very crazy and confusing. Yet some people still follow claim he is real and follow him.
Love your signature.
A friend told me she met an American who told her stories about Nigeria and a lot of our famous people. To her surprise though, the American told her Nigeria is in Europe.

It took a while for that to settle in. The land mass we refer to as Nigeria today was created by Europeans for Europeans. Maybe, one day, our minds will be free and the long journey to freedom in all ramifications shall begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by sniper77(m): 12:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Dem dey even use internet nowadays.once I saw the usual sacrifice of agidi,eggs and palmoil while driving through ikoyi link bridge from obalende. Some few hours later while driving through the same spot I noticed the sacrifice has disappeared

Na so I conclude say ikoyi gods na aje butter dem be.most likely dem see the ebo vex say no be chicken and chips.na so dem pick phone call dia brother for iyana oworo make im come claim am.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Sarimah:
worisdis?
been a while . undecided
Sarimah:
worisdis?
been a while .
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by klarke(m): 12:40am On Aug 25, 2015
musKeeto:

The Jewish Carpenter has nothing to do with me and never died for me. If I ever need salvation from anything, it definitely wont be coming from a cross at a place called Golgotha. Nobody send am work. I can take care of my self. Apparently better than he took care of himself.

It's Ok, if that's your decision. I'm very sure you'll live to regret it. But then, it's your choice... Gudnite

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by philGeo(m): 12:45am On Aug 25, 2015
musKeeto:
Backward idiot.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by mystique18(m): 1:20am On Aug 25, 2015
no tym to cook in d underworld...and since hunger can cause anger...instant chopz is better
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by babadem2much(m): 3:47am On Aug 25, 2015
For more than 30yrs gods have been drinking beverages like fanta, coke sprite, candies like tom, trebor, bazooka chewing gum, lolipop, cream crakers are not exceptional but kolanut n native ogogoro need to be present.

Thank you
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by ZaraBrains(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2015
kenedy175:

Lol. Nice moniker though.
Space booker! tongue

lol. Thanks o o
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by pablo21(m): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Small g plz.......
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2015
musKeeto:

Love your signature.
A friend told me she met an American who told her stories about Nigeria and a lot of our famous people. To her surprise though, the American told her Nigeria is in Europe.

It took a while for that to settle in. The land mass we refer to as Nigeria today was created by Europeans for Europeans. Maybe, one day, our minds will be free and the long journey to freedom in all ramifications shall begin
I really hope so o. There is nothing like being free.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Doctorflaky(f): 5:11am On Aug 25, 2015
musKeeto:

He died for you because He Loves you. To give you freedom from the powers of darkness. God loves you sooo much than you love yourself.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by WailingWailer00(m): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Yellowbar gods dey even lick Tom Tom
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Jamesrock(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2015
Irumole to n je gala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Monday Obukeni Weds 2 Women Ufuoma Ozoro, Oghale Andrew Same Day In Delta / The Palace Of Ado Ibrahim Attah, Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land (Photos) / Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.