Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Arsenal Vs Liverpool - Who Will You Put Your Money On? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Liverpool - Who Will You Put Your Money On? (345 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Liverpool Who Will Carried The Day. / Arsenal Or Liverpool Who Are More Of Underachievers? / Arsenal Vs Liverpool - Who Will You Bet On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool - Who Will You Put Your Money On? by toperichards: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
It’s guaranteed that a mighty Premier League clash is sure to happen today between the Gunners and The Reds, and as fans of football betting a lot of us might not know whose ship to sail on.

Frankly speaking, “ride with Liverpool or sail with Arsenal?” Both are very difficult decisions to make, given that Liverpool has been in top form from the beginning of this season and Arsenal has a record of holding their own against Liverpool throughout history.

I found this really interesting post that say I should put my money on Arsenal, what do you advice?

http://premierbetblog.com/why-you-can-put-your-money-on-arsenal-against-liverpool-this-first-clash/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Athletes At The World IAAF Competition Are Yet To Be Paid / Champion League Draw-know Ur Team Opponent / Thursday, Sept. 3 (all Times ET)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.