Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Imperialist America: STAR Wars Program: Activating Project Bluebeam: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imperialist America: STAR Wars Program: Activating Project Bluebeam: (458 Views)

Imperialist US, European Countries Are Poisoning Non-corrupt African Presidents / Imperialist America: Setting The Stage For World War 3!!! / Imperialist America: Propagating The Global Jihad: Nigerian Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imperialist America: STAR Wars Program: Activating Project Bluebeam: by bolaino(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Before I got actual evidence of Project Blue beam, I had already seen it in My dreams, and I had envisaged it. And there was no greater joy for me, in actually getting real Hard evidence that America was creating a project codenamed "Project Blue Beam" project Blue Beam is an offshoot of the American STAR WARS program that was started in the late 80s by Ronald Reagan. The Program was never discontinued as portrayed in Mainstream media. The Program has been one of America's dearest and most secret program. As this program seeks to control the Earth from far away space, by using it to wreak natural havoc on earth, the Program is being used to fast track the Doomsday predictions of America around the world. From the Melting Ice Caps in the Antartic to The El Nino phenomenon being experienced in Parts of North America and the rest of the world. But the STAR WARS program is bigger than it's current use of Causing Natural Disasters from space. It is way more bigger than even the Russians would want to acknowledge. That is why Imperialist America has decided to activate mankind's greatest Threat. Which is Project BlueBeam. I don't know how the Russians are going to tackle project Bluebeam, but what I do know is that most Religious people are going to fall for this Great illusion America is about to bring to Earth. God Save Mankind.
Re: Imperialist America: STAR Wars Program: Activating Project Bluebeam: by bolaino(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
Before I got actual evidence of Project Blue beam, I had already seen it in My dreams, and I had envisaged it. And there was no greater joy for me, in actually getting real Hard evidence that America was creating a project codenamed "Project Blue Beam" project Blue Beam is an offshoot of the American STAR WARS program that was started in the late 80s by Ronald Reagan. The Program was never discontinued as portrayed in Mainstream media. The Program has been one of America's dearest and most secret program. As this program seeks to control the Earth from far away space, by using it to wreak natural havoc on earth, the Program is being used to fast track the Doomsday predictions of America around the world. From the Melting Ice Caps in the Antartic to The El Nino phenomenon being experienced in Parts of North America and the rest of the world. But the STAR WARS program is bigger than it's current use of Causing Natural Disasters from space. It is way more bigger than even the Russians would want to acknowledge. That is why Imperialist America has decided to activate mankind's greatest Threat. Which is Project BlueBeam. I don't know how the Russians are going to tackle project Bluebeam, but what I do know is that most Religious people are going to fall for this Great illusion America is about to bring to Earth. God Save Mankind.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage Grows Across Nigeria As Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Continue / Jonathan, Diezani Under Probe Over $6m Mobile stages / Gordon Obua Cries Out: ‘NNPC Didn’t Give Me 6.9million Dollars’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.