Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) (34243 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Hybrid Electric Car Unveiled In Abuja (Photos) / Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red / Bus Hits & Kills Some Cows In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by millionaireman: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
I WONDER WHAT A WHITE MAN FROM OVERSEAS WILL SAY UPON SEEING THIS STRANGE OCCURRENCE IN NAIJA?
Naija I hail thee.

Why do people call Nigeria a zoo.

No be dem get country?

2 Likes

Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by kenedy175(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
jemir000:
j
For jangalove undecided
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by hadura29(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
I WONDER WHAT A WHITE MAN FROM OVERSEAS WILL SAY UPON SEEING THIS STRANGE OCCURRENCE IN NAIJA?
Naija I hail thee.

And why should we be concerned about the white man?

1 Like

Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by klarrychenko94: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Daura cows going to Aso rock to visit and felicitate with Boorahi.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol

BTW, na wind screen.

U wan teach me English shooo?
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari must PROBE these Cows
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Ayanko(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dont you know now have office of the first cow tongue shocked. So they have IMMUNITY! grin grin cheesy
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
dis doesnt happen in my country undecided
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by islandmoon: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
unorganized nation
Very soon a cow will rule this country, i suggest we appoint a cow as the minister of Agriculture!
Fulanis can do anything, illiteracy is a disease...

we never can tell, may be those cows belong to Buhari, this is the same way the cattle are eating peoples farm in the plateau state and the people protested and the Fulanis A.K.A Unknown Gunmen Started Slaughtering the Berom people , they even killed 2 politicians Senator Gyang Dantong and the Majority Leader of the Plateau State House of Assembly, Mr. Gyang Fulani in the farm! http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/tragedy-in-plateau-senator-house-leader-50-others-killed/
if you touch those cows, the Fulanis will slaughter you there and there, i remember one year they slaughter a tanker driver because of this kind of issue!

By Taye Obateru & Henry Umoru
JOS— The dark cloud of death that has been stalking Plateau State thickened, yesterday, after Senator Gyang Dantong and the Majority Leader of the Plateau State House of Assembly, Mr. Gyang Fulani were killed while attending the mass burial of about 50 victims of Saturday’s attack on villages in Barkin Ladi and Riyom local government areas of the state.

The killing of the lawmakers came on the heels of the discovery, yesterday, of the remains of over 50 persons mostly women and children burnt inside the residence of a local pastor where they had taken refuge following the attack on about 14 villages by suspected Fulani herdsmen on Saturday.

The two lawmakers were reportedly gunned down at Maseh village in Riyom LGA where over 50 victims of Saturday’s attack were being buried. The gunmen reportedly stormed the venue and opened fire on those present, causing more deaths.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/tragedy-in-plateau-senator-house-leader-50-others-killed/#sthash.avXyEpSc.dpuf
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by akosh005: 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Will dey obey d traffic light......
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Atlantian: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
Only in a zoo will animals always take over the highway. I dont see this even in small Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
na today?
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Orikinla(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
They are a delegation of President Buhari's cattle from Daura coming to Abuja to visit him.
They can block the road since their Baba is now in charge.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
When Baba's 150 cows come paying curtesy visit to baba

Biko leave the cows alone fah.

They are registered citizens of aso rock grin grin grin
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
jboy73:
U get luck say them no Shiiit for your wheel screen.

d "wheel screen" is shit proof grin grin
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
jboy73:
U get luck say them no Shiiit for your wheel screen.
kai! How do people become this funny?grin
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
kai! How do people become this funny?grin

Lol
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
adedayourt:

d "wheel screen" is shit proof grin grin
Lol
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by ikombe: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
Naija I hail thee.
did u wonder what nairalanders will say after reading ur crap undecided

1 Like

Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by SmartMugu: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
Naija I hail thee.
It happens in some really remote places here in th US, particularly in the south. What would make it strange to a foreigner is that it is happening in a city in Nigeria, which is somewhat weird and unsafe.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by PublicAssurance: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hahahahaha HILARIOUS!!!
Orikinla:
They are a delegation of President Buhari's cattle from Daura coming to Abuja to visit him.
They can block the road since their Baba is now in charge.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by appini: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Some of those cows will be made ministers very soon.. Nonentities!!!!
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by MurphyG1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well I doubt if that can happen in Abuja city. The location is Gwarinpa Estate.. That building is Drumstix in Gwarinpa.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by david102(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
I believe they will see it as beautiful

divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
Naija I hail thee.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Meeeeen
Naija I hail thee.
then you need to visit Mumbai and Delhi in India. Ever heard the phrase "sacred cow"? It originated in India. The cows are not to be touched, pursued, beaten or killed, because they re believed to be a deity. There, cows block roads and people have to wait till it gets up or they have to find an alternative route.
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Khez: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Smh..... Capital city indeed, i bet you'd see such too in cape town....... Ndi ara cry
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nellizzy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
myrao:
so many in my school:igbinedion university
yea
so u school in I.u.o also
Re: Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / Affordable Cars/regular And Premium Cars Lagos / 50 Awkward Customized Number Plates Spotted On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.