Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church (3034 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / How To Approach A Lady For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Allisonrichy(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2015
Please nairaland I need advice cuz right now i am really kind of confuse
There is this pretty girl that looks at me in church always
I normally ignore her but right now I think I'm already loving her cuz when ever she stirs at me lately I discovered that she really pretty and has cute smiles
But the issue is I'm a shy person when ever I try to go to her I always loose courage cuz I don't know what to tell her when I approach her I'm really confused and it's giving me sleepless nights this days
Please my padis in nairaland I need your advice on what to tell her once I approach her
Please no insults abeg
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 25, 2015
Move close to her and start speaking in tongues into her ear!

Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 25, 2015
You think you are the who is until you walk up to her, then u will realise she is more shy Dan u are.... Don't think or cram wat to say. Try to sit next to her on a service. Or meet her after service with a smile( not a stupid one) & ask her how the service was.. From dia "talks will come out.. I used to be "SHYER" than u can imagine. Good luck

Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Allisonrichy(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=modelmike7 post=37303466]Move close to her and start speaking in tongues into her ear
Lol but I don't intend praying with her ohh
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Just go to ur pastor and tell him everything, he shall hlp u out.

Car owners, see my signature
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by vizkiz: 1:54am On Aug 25, 2015
see this one too, thinking about a girl they are probably furcking at the moment. Shouldn't you be sleeping by this time! angry
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by omega25red(m): 2:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Just say hello i noticed you looking in my direction, is my fly down? (Zipper) she would prob laugh. That's your opening

Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by donholy28(m): 2:49am On Aug 25, 2015
omega25red:
Just say hello i noticed you looking in my direction, is my fly down? (Zipper) she would prob laugh. That's your opening
or she would say" what do u mean"

Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Brown47: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2015
because she looks at you how does this mean she loves you?
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Just go to her and talk bros,don't you talk to other people in church

I mean what's the worse that can happen undecided
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Justiyke4u: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Walk up to her and tell her that Jesus saves... Even in the church!!! May God forgive you
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Justiyke4u:
Walk up to her and tell her that Jesus saves... Even in the church!!! May God forgive you
what do u mean? Did God tell us where we should meet & love someone? Be it in a club, wedding, church, school, etc.. There has to a meeting place..
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by tohpahz(f): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Stirring..

If she stirs at you, u close the pot and switch off the stove cheesy

Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by hartdoctor: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2015
First, learn how to spell. STIRRING!!!!
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 25, 2015
hartdoctor:
First, learn how to spell. STIRRING!!!!
Stir or Stare, U got d message.. Don't be so ...
Re: Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church by mvpakin(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Plz, lend me your Bible, I only have d New Testament Version!

I think dat shld help!

Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? / Hello / My Joystick, Her Problem.