Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) (58755 Views)

New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) / New BRANDNEW KEKE NAPEP Price Slashed 08169446319 just #280k per each! tear leda / <<hot>>air Condition Keke Napep Coming To Naija Soon (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by darepoju(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
King44:
I think we should let him finish restructuring the system afterwards if he fails to do what he has promised as listed above we gonna bite his tail and send him back to where he comes from via election.
Meanwhile for the first time in history nepa don begin treat us like vip for my area if na fear go make naija change from worse to better then we need people of integrity who can command fear to lead Nigeria
lolz @bite his tail..
-don't celebrate NEPA bro.. aren't u paying ur light bills..?
-BTW their billing is too expensive/exorbitant...they are cheating us...and I think Buhari should probe dem too for DAT.

-I have a big problem with ur first paragraph.. we can keep wasting time and choosing leaders by trial and error..
-am sure u don't knw how many ppl destiny is dependent on d success of this present administration..
-So now if d administration fails (God forbid iJn) wat ll happen to doz destinies??
-To me o..! it's not very owk to say if e bleeps up we will send him packing..

-May God help him to deliver us to the promise land..
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by revolt(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

The engine of a regular tricycle is less than a 0.5liter engine add air-conditioning to that and it will not start! grin
that's not the point duh......I mean why hvnt our engineers developed anything...
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by nationwide1(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics undecided

As you blatantly condemned him, did you consider that this is not one of their campaign promises?

Let them finish with the campaign promises first before this one. Nigerians will appreciate it more. But this move now is like putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

The engine of a regular tricycle is less than a 0.5liter engine add air-conditioning to that and it will not start! grin

Even if it is working, what about fuel consumption... will the keys drivers agree to on the AC knowing that passengers would not agree to pay for increase in fare price...

Aspect the AC uses solar, it will only bring in increase in Tfare, which is a no no
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by ebus3(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics undecided

What has Biafra got to do with this very write-up? ,you stupid goat.

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2015
slap1:
It looks ugly and unbalanced.
Hey it aint ugly abeg....it does look gud...Guess ya eyes re deceiving u smiley
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Ephemmm: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2015
akashi01:
I guess you're one of those biafra lunatics on the loose undecided

tongue tongue tongue

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by kunle75(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2015
superken:
According to reports, The Federal government are working towards bringing this ultra air condition Keke to nigeria soon.

Source:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/08/air-condition-keke-nape-coming-to-naija.html

When are we going to start learning things on our own self,

Cant they find a way to start assembling at least instead of importing again .

Am tired of this jungle self
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by dabossman(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
ignis:
Why can't the money be used for Trains?

FG got misplaced priorities.

Don't be quick to believe this. The "sauce" nor look genuine.
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by isholex: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
No side mirror? U no go wan drive am for express na
abi oo dem no go wam drive am for express' Abi e get computer mirror inside ni
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
wallex1983:

So nobody can produce that here in Nigeria?
Anyone stopping you?

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
kunle75:

When are we going to start learning things on our own self,

Cant they find a way to start assembling at least instead of importing again .

Am tired of this jungle self
Who is stopping YOU from manufacturing? Innoson that is building cars, buses, and SUVs in Nnewi, did he complain about "jungle" and sit on his fat, lazy asss like you?

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by nightmile: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Another avenue for kidnapping and one chance biz..
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
how much would they charge?
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
so marriage dey hungry you?you wan begin to dey chop preeeek,I wish you best of rod den grin

angry Oti lo re ju angry angry
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by themildsoul: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew nonsense the brt dem say it get ac pls is d ac now work abi u tink na smal money dem dey use refil am
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by themildsoul: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
[b][/b][i][/i][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]pls the so caled napep u ar talkin about can it carry from lagos to abeokuta
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Nonsense. Confused country with confused leaders
u are a definition of foolishment oh!
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by themildsoul: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015

[/size]pls the so caled napep u ar talkin about can it carry from lagos to abeokuta[size=8pt]
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by rukkyland(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
time to have private keke napep... if u can't afford a car of your own..

Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by Gliding(m): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
SPG4U:
[size=15pt]Can this Automobile a.k.a Napep ply Lagos to port harcourt.........

i see no reason why we need a napep with AC when it will only take you from Allen junction to Ikeja under bridge

and drop you inside the hot sun

one more question..............does it have Anti Trailer accident
[/size]

The ones without AC will not be scrapped, so it is a matter of choice which one you choose to board
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by JayJustus(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Niagarafall:
Nonsense. Confused country with confused leaders

you will forever be confused!!!
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by orlawaley: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
SEX GO SWEET INSIDE DIS KEKE O
Re: Air Conditioned Keke Napep Coming To Nigeria Soon (see This Photos) by laudate: 11:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
When last did you use the train? Negative idiott.

Why did you call him an idiot??

Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 / Car Security/anti burglary/ Keyless Entry / Create your car's showroom and manage it 24/7 on CarXus.com!