Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4295798 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (3643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 1:57am On Feb 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Really? Still debating Nigeria vs US/Canada?

Everyone's experience is different. There are many Nigerians in US/Canada who are barely hanging on. When someone tells you that Nigeria is all that, you have no idea of his living situation. Perhaps he will be better off in Nigeria. This assumption that everyone is ok in diaspora is a ruse. Don't judge him until you walk in his shoes.

/
We can't say life is great in developed countries
but like I said Nigeria has gone backward in regard to basic need of Nigerians
We product petroleum-- people can't get gas to buy with their money
we have major problem
96% of Nigerians are in hell including me

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 3:21am On Feb 22, 2018
GoodFaith:

We can't say life is great in developed countries
but like I said Nigeria has gone backward in regard to basic need of Nigerians
We product petroleum-- people can't get gas to buy with their money
we have major problem
96% of Nigerians are in hell including me

/
The facts are glaring. Nigeria is a case of he whom more is given, less is expected.

The attitude is very peculiar to black folks in general. Rarely do you find an outstanding black nation.

The sad part is that they are very comfortable with it and wouldn't mind passing the buck.

But why engage in this long debate with someone who is in no position to affect any change?

You may end up killing his fantasy which may not be good for his overall well-being.

I wish we all get back to discussing Building Construction.

Heck! If there is nothing else to discuss, I wouldn't mind contacting Ministry of Lands in Ibadan and have them demolish Egunmogaji's house.

Good bye to Lawn Tennis or table tennis on the roof grin grin grin

That will definitely blow up this thread and get him some reprieve from the "monitoring spirits" stalking him for comments.

//

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2018
-
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 4:05am On Feb 22, 2018
folmus:

Baba, you didn't update us on your project o. grin grin grin

Going back to my last post l am about to roof it just taking my time with that project l've been there before and l know what l saw during my last project back has 17 years ago when the country is Stil more better than this period.
I should do that in the next six - seven weeks when l am back at home for the Easter holiday expect the updating soon.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 22, 2018
MODALSOUL1:
One thing I've come to understand in my 27 years of life is that everyone has an appointed time in this world. No matter how intelligent ,wealthy,healthy and powerful an individual ,you will leave this world when it's your time to leave . Whether you;re in Liberia ,Japan,St Lucia ,New Zealand,you heart will stop beating when it's your time. When it's not you time , even if you plane crashes in the ocean and everyone dies , you will survive .
Life is a test and we're here to make the best of it all and learn. All experiences are necessary and is for our ultimate good . In every situation always find out what you need to learn.

someone above mentioned Beverly Hills being safer. I'm sure most of you here are atleast 40 and you still don't know how the world works. below are list of homicide for Beverly Hills . Even if you're the president ( Kennedy) you simply take a bow when its time ,Brother!
i'm not able to post the link here . just got to LA times homicide list .

For the record, EgunMogaji only posted pictures of walls in Beverly Hills. He did not claim to have a rooftop villa in Beverly Hills grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
The facts are glaring. Nigeria is a case of he who more is given, less is expected.

The attitude is very peculiar to black folks in general. Rarely do you find an outstanding black nation.

The sad part is that they are very comfortable with it and wouldn't mind passing the buck.

But why engage in this long debate with someone who is in no position to affect any change?

You may end up killing his fantasy which may not be good for his overall well-being.

I wish we all get back to discussing Building Construction.

Heck! If there is nothing else to discuss, I wouldn't mind contacting Ministry of Lands in Ibadan and have them demolish Egunmogaji's house.

Good bye to Lawn Tennis or table tennis on the roof grin grin grin

That will definitely blow up this thread and get him some reprieve from the "monitoring spirits" stalking him for comments.

//

You this man ehn grin

I'm just gentle until they get their prescriptions refilled and stop baying at the moon cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Babs612000:

Going back to my last post l am about to roof it just taking my time with that project l've been there before and l know what l saw during my last project back has 17 years ago when the country is Stil more better than this period.
I should do that in the next six - seven weeks when l am back at home for the Easter holiday expect the updating soon.

If you can and still have them, you should share receipts of materials from back then.

Are the artisans better then than now?

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 4:21am On Feb 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If you can and still have them, you should share receipts of materials from back then.

Thanks.

I will have look if l have some of them with me here during the week end.
No the artisans are not better than now technology has taking over most things now.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Some walls and fences in high brow neighborhoods in the US.

Na these ones you dey call fence? These are moi moi na! In fact decorative moi moi. Na so your project fence be?

Abeg search further and post proper FENCE. My youngest is just 4. If his football falls on the other side of those "fence" na back flick he go use jump those "fence" to collect his ball.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
diordaves:

Na these ones you dey call fence? These are moi moi na! In fact decorative moi moi. Na so your project fence be?

Abeg search further and post proper FENCE. My youngest is just 4. If his football falls on the other side of those "fence" na back flick he go use jump those "fence" to collect his ball.

You’re shifting the goal post.

My rebuttal was to counter that oyinbo no dey do fence, it wasn’t to counter height of fence.

My fences in the us are at the highest allowed per city code.

My fences in Nigeria are designed to keep the neighbors safe from me so they need to be high. My activities are not mainstream and are best kept hidden.

Walls/fences are tools for a job. It only needs to be as secured for the intending purpose be it decorative, security.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Thank you so much. People like you gives me hope for Nigeria. Most educated Nigerian do not know that its what a person does that he or she will have to live with.

Anywhere in the world, including developing countries; I have yet to see their wealthy citizen living abroad. Example: Mike, Dangote and even my own common neighbors in Magodo. Some has Visas and still never used till this very day. I have cousins that are too busy with their life in Nigeria, they refused to travel when they clearly has the means to do it a world over.

Honestly, Nigeria is the reflection of our unpatriotic self. Finally, Most people complain of Nigeria not being good, but the money they spent to ship their family abroad was not made abroad but in Nigeria to start with!!!

Nigeria is a Developing country and it needs her citizens to stop running from their responsibilities, rather, work on creating our country to be like the one we willing fully slave our youthfulness, recourses and energy for abroad

WHAT A BIRD EATS; ITS WHAT ITS WILL FLY WITH...Love Nigeria despite is imperfections and be willing to change what's within your avenue

ice4u999:

Guy, here in Alberta in Canada, Nigerians are respected and not seen as worthless. We are in every sector you can think of in this place and we walk around with our chest up. Feel free to confirm from any Nigerian living here except the lazy ones.

The truth be told only Nigerians suffering oversea always tell people and give reasons why others should not visit Nigeria.

No struggling Nigerian oversea can live a good life in Nigeria because you will do everything to make sure you enjoy the same amenities you enjoy oversea.

"Conversations with Nigerians always end with money," guy without money, how do you expect to pay your bills oversea, give your kids the best education, build a retirement home in Nigeria, enjoy the best vacations or like me eat better Nigerian food and visit the best night outs joints in Nigeria (with my wife) . Look we all work very hard and will invest in whatever place that will yield a better return and it is your choice what ever you do with your money.

Yes, the country is full of challenges but how is our complaining going to help if we don't do our part to help the country.

A friend of mine, a graduate from Harvard owe a big mechanic shop in Lagos. Trust me he makes enough to sustain his family and himself. If you must know the shoprite if I am correct at lekki came to be by young Nigerians that schooled oversea but came back to make a difference in Nigeria. To survive and make it in Nigeria requires better brain and you must think wide and fast.

The same Africa Trump called a shit hole was the same place he said his friends are making a lot of money.

Like I said before, meet the right people in Nigeria and I bet you, the way you see the country will change.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
true2home:

Thank you so much. People like you gives me hope for Nigeria. Most educated Nigerian do not know that its what a person does that he or she will have to live with.

Anywhere in the world, including developing countries; I have yet to see their wealthy citizen living abroad. Example: Mike, Dangote and even my own common neighbors in Magodo. Some has Visas and still never used till this very day. I have cousins that are too busy with their life in Nigeria, they refused to travel when they clearly has the means to do it a world over.

Honestly, Nigeria is the reflection of our unpatriotic self. Finally, Most people complain of Nigeria not being good, but the money they spent to ship their family abroad was not made abroad but in Nigeria to start with!!!

Nigeria is a Developing country and it needs her citizens to stop running from their responsibilities, rather, work on creating our country to be like the one we willing fully slave our youthfulness, recourses and energy for abroad

WHAT A BIRD EATS; ITS WHAT ITS WILL FLY WITH...Love Nigeria despite is imperfections and be willing to change what's within your avenue

I'm not sure but I think this music maybe good for you. Since 1988 though but we just dey perambulate and we still dey same same place. In fact we are not in the same place but actually gone back since 1988. Nigeria go survive, na prayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBrrkiCXYNo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
diordaves:

I'm not sure but I think this music maybe good for you. Since 1988 though but we just dey perambulate and we still dey same same place. In fact we are not in the same place but actually gone back since 1988. Nigeria go survive, na prayer.

The music is bringing feelings of nostalgia.
Andrew eventually checked out finally.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Andrew who left then still dey there ooo. The place wey him left self, still remain the same!!! Nobody dey fix am for Andrew

diordaves:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
true2home:

You failed to address the greatest issue in Nigeria corruption and me and my family mentality of stealing Nigerian people money
Nigeria regression state not moving forward
Nigerians are hard workers but we have the DNA of greed, stealing Nigerian money
Last Christmas Nigerian was not able to visit family why No gas "petroleum"
Few people have the money
96% of us live in poverty
Why are people leaving Nigeria ?
We need to stop lying to ourselves that we are developing nation moving in the right direction

"Honestly, Nigeria is the reflection of our unpatriotic self. Finally, Most people complain of Nigeria not being good, but the money they spent to ship their family abroad was not made abroad but in Nigeria to start with!!!"----- Not really some family had to take loan to send their kids away
the kids come over here to work and repay the loan
My brother had to remind me that lot of families don't have any source of income that their Son and daughter have to send money home to pay rent and feed
Your experience is great that is not the experience of 96% of Nigerians
U writing this from your lekki Mason

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
I totally understand your view. My take on this matter is simple. The corruption is perpetuated by us NIGERIANS. All that you outlined are the result of YOU and I. All am saying is that we Nigerians needs to caution ourselves and do the right things at all times, then our country will change for better. Running away had never changes anything, but makes us a slave to other society. All our educations and intellects are used abroad rather than returning home to apply whatever we have learned worldwide on our travels. Example is the Chinese; they travel abroad to acquire knowledge, then send it back home to copy and mass produce. That's All!

GoodFaith:

You failed to address the great issue in Nigeria corruption and me and my family mentality of stealing Nigerian people money
Nigerians are hard workers but we have the DNA of greed, stealing Nigerian money
We need to stop lying to ourselves that we are developing nation moving in the right direction

"Honestly, Nigeria is the reflection of our unpatriotic self. Finally, Most people complain of Nigeria not being good, but the money they spent to ship their family abroad was not made abroad but in Nigeria to start with!!!"----- Not really some family had to take loan to send their kids away
My brother had to remind me that lot of families don't have any source of income that their Son and daughter have to send money home to pay rent and feed
Your experience is great that is not the experience of 96% of nigerians

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Idealer(m): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
diordaves:

Real funny. Actually gated communities are a big thing in the US. Usually costing more. I hate them because it is so much stress punching in pass codes at the gate each time. I simply tail someone behind when I can and that is exactly how the bad guys get in too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
@Daboomb, I enjoy reading your post on here because of your concise and indepeth insight in various disciplines but like what FastShipping posted yesterday, I only enjoy the local food and few daughters of Eve when I am in Nigeria, apart from that nothing interest me in that country, Lol at negotiating with thieves, some thieves even request for pot of soup and Semovita when robbing in Nigeria because of the hunger in the land grin

Thank you Sir.

I agree and understand that we all have different fancies and what tickles us. grin grin

me, l enjoy summer, l love to buy things that l cant get easily in Nigeria and me wife loves shopping.
Between us, we hate the winter weather and we actually salute those who can live through it, year-in, year-out.

But not to worry, we are still hoping for a miracle. grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Idealer:

Real funny. Actually gated communities are a big thing in the US. Usually costing more. I hate them because it is so much stress punching in pass codes at the gate each time. I simply tail someone behind when I can and that is exactly how the bad guys get in too.

"Actually gated communities are a big thing in the US." Big meaning 5% or less

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dremca:
But still the country is a shithole. Every thing is corrupt from home to institutions, including the air we breath is corrupt.

Dremca:
Nigeria is the most spiritual country and most morally and ethically bankrupt

That you chose to 'parrot' the language of Trump, someone who is renowned for bankcrupting/killing business, over and over again, someone who is renowned for cheating the poorer folks by not paying his 'due tax' (using legal loopholes), someone who is renowned for abusng women as an 'object of his depravity',.... shows you are not different from every other Nigerian, morally bankcrupt!

You can quote George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Reagan, Clinton, even Obama and many more intelligent American Presidents.............. but to be parroting Trump of all people, a probably, mentally-unhinged, running-mouth dude, usimply becaue he is insulting your country of birth, is an indication of angry angry angry undecided undecided

Also, you are mixing-up 'religiosity and spirituality'.
Nigerians are likely the 'most religious people' on earth, churches and mosques every where.
Religious 'noise' throughout Sunday and on very early hours of the day when children are supposed to be sleeping, not to mention the Fridays or the shennanigans they do along the Lagos-Ibadan express way!

Mouthing 'earth-shattering but practically ineffective prayers' on things God has given us the 'mental power' to resolve ourselves!

But that is where it ends.
Nigerians are very far-away from being 'spiritual'.
Spirituality is your personal relationship with God (or a higher being that you beleive in).
Spirituality controls all facets of your life and make you a better person and you not only affect your environment positively, you also have an 'elevated, inner consciousness' that would not make you do all the corrupt things that Nigerians, even the so-called "men-of-god" and Islamic sheiks are deep into - looting public funds, taking advantage of weaker ones, sexual misconducts, ritual and inhuman killings, kidnapping, e.t.c.

Let me conclude by saying that Nigerians are good at 'mouthing religious regurgitations from their Holy books', showing-off in religious attires and building religious monuments, just like the Pharisees but their heart is very far from God.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dremca(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Those fence in Beverly hill are mostly for aesthetic. Security is already guaranteed. The cops are there to respond to emergency withing 2mins, but Nigerian police will give reason of having fuel yet there is annual budget for police.
Idealer:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dremca(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2018
Average Nigerian has the mindset of the easy way of making and in Nigeria politics is the highest paying job. No wwonder Fela said in his song, "politics na big big business." Only in Nigeria you see politicians ranking as billionaires. An average Nigerian job seeker would rather apply for a federal government job that pays 30k than a private job that pays 50k because, there is always a means of earning illegally through back door that cant be done in a private establishment. it boils than to changing the mindset of "easy way"
GoodFaith:

You failed to address the greatest issue in Nigeria corruption and me and my family mentality of stealing Nigerian people money

Your experience is great that is not the experience of 96% of Nigerians
U writing this from your lekki Mason
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dremca(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
I never intend using words of Donald Trump, intact, I never liked that man for the reasons you mentioned and more. But the truth be told, the country is in shamble. An as for religion, many Nigerians are over religious but morally bankrupt. How many Nigerians will fail and rise up again. Average Nigerians see failure as the handwork of the devil or he/she will believe the uncle in the village caused the failure. Rather than a medium of learning something new. Many Nigerians spend so much time to fast and pray but never spend a time to add value to him/herself. People need to change their thinking before the country can be better.
Daboomb:

That you chose to 'parrot' the language of Trump, someone who is renowned for bankcrupting/killing business, over and over again, someone who is renowned for cheating the poorer folks by not paying his 'due tax' (using legal loopholes), someone who is renowned for abusng women as an 'object of his depravity',.... shows you are not different from every other Nigerian, morally bankcrupt!

You can quote George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Reagan, Clinton, even Obama and many more intelligent American Presidents.............. but to be parroting Trump of all people, a probably, mentally-unhinged, running-mouth dude, usimply becaue he is insulting your country of birth, is an indication of angry angry angry undecided undecided

Also, you are mixing-up 'religiosity and spirituality'.
Nigerians are likely the 'most religious people' on earth, churches and mosques every where.
Religious 'noise' throughout Sunday and on very early hours of the day when children are supposed to be sleeping, not to mention the Fridays or the shennanigans they do along the Lagos-Ibadan express way!

Mouthing 'earth-shattering but practically ineffective prayers' on things God has given us the 'mental power' to resolve ourselves!

But that is where it ends.
Nigerians are very far-away from being 'spiritual'.
Spirituality is your personal relationship with God (or a higher being that you beleive in).
Spirituality controls all facets of your life and make you a better person and you not only affect your environment positively, you also have an 'elevated, inner consciousness' that would not make you do all the corrupt things that Nigerians, even the so-called "men-of-god" and Islamic sheiks are deep into - looting public funds, taking advantage of weaker ones, sexual misconducts, ritual and inhuman killings, kidnapping, e.t.c.

Let me conclude by saying that Nigerians are good at 'mouthing religious regurgitations from their Holy books', showing-off in religious attires and building religious monuments, just like the Pharisees but their heart is very far from God.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dremca:
Those fence in Beverly hill are mostly for aesthetic. Security is already guaranteed. The cops are there to respond to emergency withing 2mins, but Nigerian police will give reason of having fuel yet there is annual budget for police.

They are not for aesthetics at all.

Security is not guaranteed anywhere in the world. They got to Reagan, they go to even Chicago mobsters.

Respond to an emergency within 2 minutes? You think all Americans live inside the city? They may not even get out of their station in 2 minutes.

Let's be real.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Idealer(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2018
GoodFaith:

"Actually gated communities are a big thing in the US." Big meaning 5% or less
Sorry for the confusion "big thing" meaning "desired"
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Idealer(m): 12:58am On Feb 23, 2018
Daboomb:

You can quote George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Reagan, Clinton, even Obama and many more intelligent American Presidents.............. but
I detest that statement. Why na only Obama get "even" before him name. You love Nigeria so much but you no respect greatness. This is the problem with us. We talk the talk but don't walk the walk. The worst part is that your insult on the brother comes on black history month. Chei. Black man don suffer finish.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 2:14am On Feb 23, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

Here we go EgunMogaji

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2018
Babs612000:

Here we go EgunMogaji

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 2:48am On Feb 23, 2018

diordaves:

He needs to read newspapers of 1970s and 80s as well. It may seem that one is reading today's newspapers. The same issues: Corruption, electricity, bad roads; then the phantom promises to fix them.

We are talking about almost 50 years later and we are back to square one.
/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 3:06am On Feb 23, 2018
If you support the Buhari regime, then you are part of the problem of Nigeria. Nothing has changed since the 80s simply because some fufu heads believe in the same losers and keep electing them to role the nation. Meanwhile, three generations wasted away between 1980 and 2000.

Abeg lets continue with construction while we still have that right

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ice4u999(m): 3:51am On Feb 23, 2018
true2home:

My brother please save your strength no need arguing trust me. People only know what they think they know.

They say Nigeria is bad and they can't live or invest in the country but yet they build a retirement home in Nigeria. Claiming to connecting to their root. Anybody can live overseas and then fly to Nigeria when ever they want to visit families which is the same as connecting to your root. The truth why they build retirement home is simply because it cheaper to build in Nigeria and 2000 dollars pension in Nigeria will give the wonderful life style country overseas will never give them. Why not retire in these wonderful countries and stay in their seniors homes where they have helps all the time and people to wipe them down? Yet they chose to come back to Nigeria where their 2000 dollars pension will enable them hire drivers, cleaners, cooks to prepare better afam soup. Yet they condemn this same country.

Nigeria is bad but you see more people like us working overseas on Nairaland property forum building, looking and asking questions about their buildings or friends buildings been erected in Nigeria. Yet herdsmen never come out come kill them o.

Nigeria like I said before have her challenges and the same applies to other countries. No Nigeria TV show how bad the crime rate is in America but they are quick to showcase the ones in Nigeria. Let me not beat this USA own too much but people should do us a favor watch Akon's video on how USA market herself.

Come see some Nigerians in my church that left well paying jobs in Nigeria only to come here to no Job. Guess what, the church every now and then will contribute money for them to hold themselves. Some are here working at Walmart and saying if only they knew. At thesame time some with nothing happening for them in Nigeria come here make money and then go back home to invest.

Some Nigerians overseas are the biggest hypocrites ever and the funny questions some always ask is if Nigeria is good why are you here and then I ask them if India / America is good why are Indians moving businesses to Nigeria, why are so many of them seeking employment in Nigeria , why will a Chinese man aquire lands from contract money he earned in Nigeria and then sell those lands back to Nigeria at higher margin and finally why are so many of these Nigerians that say evil about the country coming to retire in Nigeria?

My brother like I said save your strength, it not worth arguing with people that argue based on what they see on the Internet.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (3643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stnkembu(m), ATLANTIC01, Stamford007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.