Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4365047 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Idealer(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
http://www.citypeopleonline.com/7-basic-title-documents-need-relevant-landed-property-ownership-nigeria/
hatari:
I AM A FIRSTIEMER BUYING LAND. what are the necessary document to collect while buying land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Heartbender: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
30 plots of land for sale around Jakunde Market, Alaba, ojo, Lagos
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
asids55:

how can I reach out to you,I sent you an email but no response

Sorry I was sympathizing with Chelsea Fans.. Thanks for the call..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
myvic70:
Any granite and sharp sand supplier around Mowe should notify please.
Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1198629/building-made-easy-granite-lead
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by myvic70(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
twinskenny:

He is my neighbour at ibafo 08036615527
Tell him bro kehinde gave u his number grin
OK. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/ops-rejects-lagos-land-use-charge-law/

this new land use charge from Ambode will welcome PDP i just dey imagine, A room will go for 250k/annual now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Chekitaut:

this new land use charge from Ambode will welcome PDP i just dey imagine, A room will go for 250k/annual now.

Nigerians are used to suffering and smiling.

The high cost will be absorbed as usual by the citizens and life will go on. Pretty soon people will be living in Sagamu and work at Mushin while still claiming they live in Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
before I say anything about that, pls can I have a copy of the geophysical report, then we can talk about the solutions to the problem, but am very sure Dia should be solution to it. am a geologist (Peter),
u can send it to my mail, or whatsapp,
e-mail:oluwaferanmi1605@gmail.com
whatsapp/call: 07051541632.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chubbyG(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
chubbyG:
after following this thread for years!!
I've finally graduated (read building tech)
please can someone help me with a place for internship and possibly where I'll serve...in Lagos

still not gotten any quote.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chekitaut:

The opposition would capitalize on it and use it against the ruling party but unfortunately when they get to power, they won't do anything about it. The status quo would be maintained
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chekitaut:

If you have any information or anybody that has any link on full details of the new law please share it, so we can have better ideal of how is going to affect us all thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OtunbaLeXuS(m): 3:17am On Mar 06, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4378494/land-use-charge-lagos-state

kopell:
If you have any information or anybody that has any link on full details of the new law please share it, so we can have better ideal of how is going to affect us all thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nwaorlu: 3:28am On Mar 06, 2018
If am looking for this in Nigeria, where can I find it. It is 3/4'' MGHT x 1/2'' FNPT pipe thread taper. It will help me avoid re-buying shower accessories. Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oluwaferanmi1605(m): 5:09am On Mar 06, 2018
@megacontrol, am geopeter by name, for your quality and reliable borehole drilling, you can contact me on 07051541632
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 06, 2018
nwaorlu:
If am looking for this in Nigeria, where can I find it. It is 3/4'' MGHT x 1/2'' FNPT pipe thread taper. It will help me avoid re-buying shower accessories. Thanks

Here

http://ibadan.city.ng/listings/blessed-maduabuchi-nigeria-limited/

Or maybe here

http://ibadan.city.ng/listings/u-ozo-sons-nigeria-enterprises/

He has WhatsApp so you can send him the picture.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Obosa1: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Sometimes I'm shocked at my own tolerance. This is clearly something that I'll go to small claims court on over here grin

I'm purposefully halting my main house because of things like this. I've made a mandate to myself that no work will be done in that one unless I am on the ground from start to finish and can be onsite daily to personally supervise.

Thankfully, this is in my garage so I can afford to "comot eye for am" but it's still shocking.

Very wise decision. Even our top rated builders in this property section of Nairaland have a way of disappointing and frustrating a project despite charging premium for supposed top quality.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2018
@nwaorlu, that is brass extention M-f socket.its available.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OtunbaLeXuS(m): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2018
#Lasgidi

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2018
OtunbaLeXuS:
#Lasgidi
Can you also help with full detail information on the new lagos land used charge per every zones of the state thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
So this is how hard it is getting water In this part of the country oga spyder880 una weldone oo

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nwaorlu: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
rotecch77:
@nwaorlu, that is brass extention M-f socket.its available.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is where we are heading to.
OtunbaLeXuS:
#Lasgidi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
It's getting worse. My clients are really feeling the pain

twinskenny:
So this is how hard it is getting water In this part of the country oga spyder880 una weldone oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Barryton: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
rotecch77:
that is brass extention M-f socket.its available.
Sir which is stronger & best for water tank stand between galvanized steel & angular bar? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'm starting to get serious about roofing the main house.

I need help in learning the best process to get a fantastic job as well as save money. I prefer to work with the actual person that will climb the roof and not a 3rd party Salesperson.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabusINTL: 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
I think you are better off using the professionals for the roofing stage. This is quite delicate and you need to get it right to avoid long term issues and financial set backs. I can recommend a few to you if interested

EgunMogaji:

I need help in learning the best process to get a fantastic job as well as save money. I prefer to work with the actual person that will climb the roof and not a 3rd party Salesperson.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abbatoir(m): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
brabusINTL:
I think you are better off using the professionals for the roofing stage. This is quite delicate and you need to get it right to avoid long term issues and financial set backs. I can recommend a few to you if interested

I assumed this is the Man of the people I used to know..Good to c u guy..

------
Note:This is Segcymoore new ID(no fit log in with other ID)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
brabusINTL:

Just to be clear, I aim to be using professionals but I am looking for actual working professionals, not Salesman or Packager (nothing is wrong with that but not what I want).

I will be involved at each stage of the work.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nwaorlu: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

Take a look at this guy. I don't know him but it looks like he is not a middleman

https://www.nairaland.com/princejones
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2018
brabusINTL:
It's getting worse. My clients are really feeling the pain.

Is this the real "Legendary Brabus" himself or an impersonator.
Will the real Brabus please stand up.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:13am On Mar 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Thanks.

Whatever you do, please just stay away from FastShipping roof contractor o. smiley

Heh! Where is FastShipping sef?

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:15am On Mar 07, 2018
nwaorlu:

Take a look at this guy. I don't know him but it looks like he is not a middleman
https://www.nairaland.com/princejones

Yes. I can reccomend Prince Jones too, and I have se erally in the past and none of tbe Client ever come back to me with negative feedback or complaint.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) (891) ... (3661) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obinnau(m), DUKEOFIBADAN and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.