Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' (17432 Views)

Why Unilorin Is The Most Sought After Institution / Photos: Convocation Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders At 'better By Far' University / Unilorin Must See!!! Is This Why Unilorin Is Better By Far? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:24am On Aug 25, 2015
The better by far University of Ilorin was established in 1975.The second generation varsity has been leading in Nigeria and Africa in areas of learning, research, training, uninterrupted and stable academic calendar.
Happy 40th Anniversary in advance(precisely October this year when the 31st convocation ceremony of the University will be taking place on the University's campus)to the Senate,Management,Governing council,staf
f and the students of the better by far University
#probitasdoctrina(learning and character).
Enjoy these:
1)Departments of Political Science and Sociology
2)Department of Educational Technology
3)Department of Quantity Surveying
4)Network Operations Centre(NOC)

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2015
5)Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
6)Computer Services and Information Technology (COMSIT)Unit
7)Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
coolAn Engineering Lecture Theatre(ELT)

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:40am On Aug 25, 2015
9)Unilorin E-Learning Centre(Donated by UBA)
10)Computer-Based Tet(CBT)Centre
11)1000KVA Sound Proof Generator commissioned by the Honourable Minister of Education (now former),Prof. Rukayyat Rufai(OON)
12)Faculty of Physical Sciences Building

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:46am On Aug 25, 2015
13)Chemical Engineering Laboratory
14)Commercial Motor Park
15)Department of Geology
16)Faculty of Social Sciences Car Park

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 2:55am On Aug 25, 2015
17)Faculty of Management Sciences
18)VC's Cocktail Arena for receiving an inaugural Lecturer,his/her family and invited guests after the delivery of the Inaugural Lecture in the University Auditorium

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 3:07am On Aug 25, 2015
19)The University Auditorium
20)The University Senate Building
21)The University Bookshop
22)The University Library

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2015
23)Faculty of Social Sciences
24)Faculty of Law
25)Faculty of Education
26)Faculty of Arts

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 3:22am On Aug 25, 2015
27)Faculty of Science
28)Faculty of Environmental Sciences
29)Faculty of Agriculture
30)Faculty of Agriculture (Frontage)

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2015
I am currently in Ilorin for the first time in my life, and I am here to stay, at least for the next 4 years then I'll move to Ibadan for 2 more years and lastly to Lagos for additional 3 years. By then I will have a Ph.d then I will go back to the North were I came from and one day I will be one of the best candidate for a ministerial position, then I will be invited to the national assembly for screening where I'll murder all dem Law makers, then I'll be one of Nigeria's best Minister and from there It will happen that I'll be the best candidate for Governor then I'll contest and win just as I've been Headboy in both my primary school and my secondary school. All those are plan B, my real passion is computer programming and entreprenuership. I WANNA INFLUENCE THE ENTIRE AFRICA. Tech billionaires are my role models. But meanwhile Thank you lord for seeing me through a very long journey of 2days all the way from Gombe to Ilorin, thank you lord for making me score 80% in my post ume. Please make me a "Scholar" I don't wanna settle for less. I am determined to go for the best because I deserve to be better by far! I LOVE UNILORIN!!!

6 Likes

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 3:29am On Aug 25, 2015
31)Old Faculty of Arts
32)Siwes Unit
33)Admission Office
34)University Clinic

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 4:16am On Aug 25, 2015
35)Walkway(the longest Structure on the better by far University campus; close to a Kilometre). The structure houses:
-10 administrative Blocks
-3 big Science Lecture Theatres(SLTs)fully connected to the internet
-The Unilorin Microfinance Bank
-The Unilorin Merchandise Shop
-Faculties of Engineering and Science(Both Physical and Life Sciences)
-National Water Resources Capacity Building Network (North Central Zone)
-many business Kiosks and mini shops

36)Prospective Students(Jambites/Utmites)marching on to the Unilorin CBT Centre to write their Unilorin 2015/2016 post-UTME CBT test.These set of Jambites were that of the Day 4(20/8/2015)
37)Post Graduate School,University of Ilorin
38)University of Ilorin Central Research Laboratories
.....and many more.

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2015
35)Walkway(the longest Structure on the better by far University campus; close to a Kilometre). The structure houses:
-10 administrative Blocks
-3 big Science Lecture Theatres(SLTs)fully connected to the internet
-The Unilorin Microfinance Bank
-The Unilorin Merchandise Shop
-Faculties of Engineering and Science(Both Physical and Life Sciences)
-National Water Resources Capacity Building Network (North Central Zone)
-many business Kiosks and mini shopsshops
-Entrance of the University Senate Building.
......and many more

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 4:31am On Aug 25, 2015
GideonG:
I am currently in Ilorin for the first time in my life, and I am here to stay, at least for the next 4 years then I'll move to Ibadan for 2 more years and lastly to Lagos for additional 3 years. By then I will have a Ph.d then I will go back to the North were I came from and one day I will be one of the best candidate for a ministerial position, then I will be invited to the national assembly for screening where I'll murder all dem Law makers, then I'll be one of Nigeria's best Minister and from there It will happen that I'll be the best candidate for Governor then I'll contest and win just as I've been Headboy in both my primary school and my secondary school. All those are plan B, my real passion is computer programming and entreprenuership. I WANNA INFLUENCE THE ENTIRE AFRICA. Tech billionaires are my role models. But meanwhile Thank you lord for seeing me through a very long journey of 2days all the way from Gombe to Ilorin, thank you lord for making me score 80% in my post ume. Please make me a "Scholar" I don't wanna settle for less. I am determined to go for the best because I deserve to be better by far! I LOVE UNILORIN!!!
Congrats, bigger u bro....80%,dat's gr8!I do believe u will be granted d admission unconditionally Inshaa Allah. Barka!
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Its alright

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by OAUTemitayo: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2015
This is what makes you think you are better by far?
Have you ever heard about OAU in your life? This structures are not up to 20 percent of OAU structures. This resembles OAU predegree campus at Morro

5 Likes

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Have you ever heard about OAU in your life? This structures are not up to 20 percent of OAU structures. This resembles OAU predegree campus at Morro
Man, bring ya OAU on,let's c d stuff ya skul is made of....
I rep d better by far University and I'm proud to be an Alumnus of this gr8 citadel of learning.In a point of fact,there are 2 varsities in Nigeria; University of Ilorin and d rest(including OAU,Ife)! shocked

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by OAUTemitayo: 7:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Stop comparing a secondary school to a University.
moderate99:

I rep d better by far University and I'm proud to be an Alumnus of this gr8 citadel of learning.In a point of fact,there are 2 varsities in Nigeria; University of Ilorin and d rest(including OAU,Ife)! shocked

2 Likes

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by odave: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2015
moderate99:

I just dey laugh here since, I was expecting 'structures' not these old upstairs I swear, people need to travel and see other schools o. Even pre-degree center moro is far, far, far more beautiful with good structures not these secondary school upstairs. These can't even stand OUI. One more reason I can never regret being a product of great Ife.

6 Likes

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by krisCh(m): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
lol, so op must be one of dose pple hu hv nt been to oda universities, u get confidence de post ur structures, unilorin is nt as good as ABU, UI, OAU, and even UNN(not been there tho). I rest my case

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by chisombenedicta(f): 7:30am On Aug 25, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
even their predegree campus is way finer wif similar structures grin
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by moderate99(m): 8:25am On Aug 25, 2015
chisombenedicta:
even their predegree campus is way finer wif similar structures grin

Show us and stop lamenting, wailing,beefing,crying, disturbing, distracting, distorting, disorganising.......

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by sats: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2015
yinmu ... tales by moonlight
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by oyatmicah(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2015
nice 1 op

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2015
moderate99:

Congrats, bigger u bro....80%,dat's gr8!I do believe u will be granted d admission unconditionally Inshaa Allah. Barka!
Nagode gwarai da gaske, Allah dai ya biya, Allah ya tsare. God bless you abundantly, I really do appreciate.

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by Ojestas(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2015
this shIte is data consuming. change the topic to something meaningful to stand a chance of making the front page. BTW, I smell inferiority complex
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2015
I have been to several universities in the north, I can't deny the fact that ABU Zaria and Gombe state university are exceptionally beautiful and to be honest they are more beautiful than Unilorin it terms of "beauty" But I am not looking for beauty because there is a Federal University just about 30
minute drive from my home, but I choose to travel a very far distance to spend 2days on the road to come to the most competitive University in Africa because Unilorin is the best in this current dispensation. How can I ever settle for less? A PICTURE IS WORTH MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS.

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by baruzeez(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Ilorin Unilorin
Ur touch has guided us upward and onward
Ilorin unilorin
Our Alma Mata we sing
If u lyk make u beef
The fact is that this University though founded in 1975 it is competing with those of 1960 in Nigeria
If u lyk make u shout
I rest ma case

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by baruzeez(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Ilorin Unilorin
Ilorin unilorin
Our Alma Mata we sing
If u lyk make u beef
The fact is that this University though founded in 1975, it is competing with those of 1960.
By the way it is not by age, Mark my words come here 2030 private Universities will have overtaken us
Where is that Morocco University that was the first University to be founded today beside the likes of Harvard MIT YALE STANFORD
abeg jawe let us all stop celebrating mediocrity and start fighting our government to improve our schools
I rest ma case

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by baruzeez(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Ilorin Unilorin
Ilorin unilorin
Our Alma Mata we sing
If u lyk make u beef
The fact is that unilorin was founded in 1975 and it is competing with those of 1960.
By the way it is not by age, Mark my words come here 2030 private Universities will have overtaken us
Where is that Morocco University that was the first University to be founded today beside the likes of Harvard MIT YALE STANFORD
abeg jawe let us all stop celebrating mediocrity and start fighting our government to improve our schools
I rest ma case
Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by omicron(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2015
GideonG:
Congrats!!! Brilliance is easy to spot. Your write up above is an evidence you deserve your score and your dreams. All the best

1 Like

Re: PICS:See Why UNILORIN Is Far 'better By Far' by GideonG(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2015
omicron:
Congrats!!! Brilliance is easy to spot. Your write up above is an evidence you deserve your score and your dreams. All the best
Thanks boss! I really do appreciate!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb:Posting Of Candidates To Their School Of Choice / Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Post Utme Form 2014 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.