Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama (21100 Views)

Akon Ikpeme: Judge In Bribery Scandal With Melaye Removes Photo From Her Profile / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 25, 2015
The National Judicial Council has issued a query over allegation of amorous scandal against a judge in the Osun State judiciary, Justice Olamide Oloyede, who initiated a petition calling for the removal of the state Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola.

The NJC issued the query dated July 28, 2015 and with reference number, NJC/S.29 HC.OS/16/1/55,
against Justice Oloyede upon a petition by a mother of four, Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire, who accused the judge of cohabiting with her (Richard-Obire’s) husband.

Oloyede came to prominence recently after she
submitted a petition to the Osun State House of
Assembly calling for the removal of Aregbesola on the grounds of his alleged financial
misappropriation.
But Richard-Obire had stated in her petition dated July 13, 2015 that she only “recently” discovered that the judge had been having an affair to the detriment of her (Richard-Obire’s) matrimonial home since 2011.
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, who personally signed the query, directed Justice Oloyede to respond to the query within 14 days of receiving it.
A copy of the query obtained by our correspondent on Monday was issued to the judge through the Osun State Chief Judge, Justice O.A Ojo.

It was entitled, ‘Re: Petition against Justice Olamide Oloyede of the Osun State Judiciary’ and reads thus, “I forward herewith a petition dated July 13, 2015 against you by one Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire on the above subject matter. The petition speaks for itself.
“I shall be glad to have your comments within 14
days from the date of your receipt of this letter.”
It could not be ascertained on Monday if Oloyede had responded to the query.

Richard-Obire alleged in her petition that the judge’s relationship with her (the petitioner’s) husband was threatening her 23-year-old marriage which had produced four children, one of whom is suffering from autism and Down’s Syndrome.

In the petition addressed to Justice Mohammed, the petitioner alleged that her husband, Mr. Richard Obire, moved out of their matrimonial home in Lagos since 2011 and often travelled to Osogbo, the Osun State capital to cohabit with the judge.
She said her husband and Justice Oloyode were both adherents to Grail Message and must have met in one of their meetings.
According to her, the relationship between her
husband and the judge had got to the extent that the judge’s official car was now in permanent custody of Obire.

Urging the NJC to restrain Justice Oloyede “from further acts of having an affair with my husband,” Richard-Obire expressed fear that if something urgent is not done, the judge might finally “snatch” her husband eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities.

The petition read in part, “I am afraid that if
something urgent is not done, Justice Oloyede may finally snatch my husband and he may eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities. I have evidence to the effect that she has been addressing my husband as her “husband” and also my husband addresses her as “my beautiful wife” knowing full well that there is subsistence of marriage between us.

“I urge you to use your good offices to restrain
Justice Olamide Oloyede from further acts of having an affair with my husband.”

www.punchng.com/news/husband-snatching-saga-njc-queries-osun-judge/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Ilekeh(f): 4:21am On Aug 25, 2015
And the man no go even fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by HerexG(m): 4:28am On Aug 25, 2015
eheen
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by pyyxxaro: 4:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Devil just de use people steady

The next poster has something more useful to say tongue

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kennyman2000(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by christinie(f): 4:55am On Aug 25, 2015
That's her private life which Aregbe wants to use to distract us from his bad governance.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:23am On Aug 25, 2015
imagin
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by mrborntodoit: 5:25am On Aug 25, 2015
Who no like better thing ?
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by LastProphet: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2015
cant blame the man, this judge fine no be small for her age

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
I just knew efforts to hound this lady out of office would start. The moment she dared to speak out against public fund mismanagement that has led to the current state of indebtedness to civil servants in the state, I knew they were going to start throwing dirty bombs. Why can't our leaders ever own up to wrongdoing and accept criticism? That is how Amosun sacked teachers for honest but apparently offensive (to him) exam questions.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by aye9ice007(m): 6:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech.........na OYO u dey o. No one bleeps with aregbe and cum freely.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by ibkgab001: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2015
He don dey hear am
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol. And to think she indicted Aregbesola for misappropriation of state funds, whereas she was 'misappropriating' someone's husband grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by shaddoww: 7:22am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:
I just knew efforts to hound this lady out of office would start. The moment she dared to speak out against public fund mismanagement that has led to the current state of indebtedness to civil servants in the state, I knew they were going to start throwing dirty bombs. Why can't our leaders ever own up to wrongdoing and accept criticism? That is how Amosun sacked teachers for honest but apparently offensive (to him) exam questions.
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2015
When will good news ever come from Osun. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by shaddoww: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
When will good news ever come from Osun. Smh
soon, after d rain comes sunshine and am sure all dis will take d state to a new height

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2015
shaddoww:
soon, after d rain comes sunshine and am sure all dis will take d state to a new height
grin grin
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenny987(f): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2015
This is how people concern themselves with irrelevant issues rather than the core subject. How does my addressing her as a lady detract from her maturity? Does being a lady only connote a certain age/status? Every mature female is a woman and lady-like attributes cut across all.

shaddoww:
She isn't a lady, she is a matured woman, her first daughter graduated about 3years ago from osun state university

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Jesusloveyou: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
Lol. And to think she indicted Aregbesola for misappropriation of state funds, whereas she was 'misappropriating' someone's husband grin
which is to say, don't judge, remove d dirty in ur eye first, before removing others according to my lord Jesus Christ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Axeurdaddy post=37304245]The National Judicial Council has issued a query over allegation of amorous scandal against a judge in the Osun State judiciary, Justice Olamide Oloyede, who initiated a petition calling for the removal of the state Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola.

The NJC issued the query dated July 28, 2015 and with reference number, NJC/S.29 HC.OS/16/1/55,
against Justice Oloyede upon a petition by a mother of four, Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire, who accused the judge of cohabiting with her (Richard-Obire’s) husband.

Oloyede came to prominence recently after she
submitted a petition to the Osun State House of
Assembly calling for the removal of Aregbesola on the grounds of his alleged financial
misappropriation.
But Richard-Obire had stated in her petition dated July 13, 2015 that she only “recently” discovered that the judge had been having an affair to the detriment of her (Richard-Obire’s) matrimonial home since 2011.
The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, who personally signed the query, directed Justice Oloyede to respond to the query within 14 days of receiving it.
A copy of the query obtained by our correspondent on Monday was issued to the judge through the Osun State Chief Judge, Justice O.A Ojo.

It was entitled, ‘Re: Petition against Justice Olamide Oloyede of the Osun State Judiciary’ and reads thus, “I forward herewith a petition dated July 13, 2015 against you by one Mrs. Emily Richard-Obire on the above subject matter. The petition speaks for itself.
“I shall be glad to have your comments within 14
days from the date of your receipt of this letter.”
It could not be ascertained on Monday if Oloyede had responded to the query.

Richard-Obire alleged in her petition that the judge’s relationship with her (the petitioner’s) husband was threatening her 23-year-old marriage which had produced four children, one of whom is suffering from autism and Down’s Syndrome.

In the petition addressed to Justice Mohammed, the petitioner alleged that her husband, Mr. Richard Obire, moved out of their matrimonial home in Lagos since 2011 and often travelled to Osogbo, the Osun State capital to cohabit with the judge.
She said her husband and Justice Oloyode were both adherents to Grail Message and must have met in one of their meetings.
According to her, the relationship between her
husband and the judge had got to the extent that the judge’s official car was now in permanent custody of Obire.

Urging the NJC to restrain Justice Oloyede “from further acts of having an affair with my husband,” Richard-Obire expressed fear that if something urgent is not done, the judge might finally “snatch” her husband eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities.

The petition read in part, “I am afraid that if
something urgent is not done, Justice Oloyede may finally snatch my husband and he may eventually and finally abdicate his responsibilities. I have evidence to the effect that she has been addressing my husband as her “husband” and also my husband addresses her as “my beautiful wife” knowing full well that there is subsistence of marriage between us.

“I urge you to use your good offices to restrain
Justice Olamide Oloyede from further acts of having an affair with my husband.”

www.punchng.com/news/husband-snatching-saga-njc-queries-osun-judge/

Lalasticlala[/quote y now after all these years because she was brave to call corruption corruption? you see my problem with yotubas they have bn shouting jonathan is the most corrupt president ever y saint aregberascal has reduced osun to refugee camp what a shame sophisticated my left ass when the great people of biafra call u folk cowards and hypocrites the tribal start but by their actions we have known them little wonder they are scared of staying on their own pls change ooooo people are still problem of your naton excluding the biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Dottore: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
H
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by veekid(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
kkk
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Afrocatalyst: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Not a new thing in the south west na.

1 Like

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by adezjamz(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
K
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Westadon(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Why is she just coming out to say this now, is it because d judge said Aregbe should be probed? I smell payback

14 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
First 10comments are all bookin space.. Nairaland why
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Nonesence... Since when does her matrimonial home has to do with her job? What of the likes of Obasanjo that slept with his son's wife have they issued query to Obj? All these Change screamers hope you have seen where you brought us?

NJC has really belittled themselves by sending a query on such matter...

In a sane world, if the story is actually true then the lady should grant her husband a divorce... Which type of woman goes after a man like that after he has left you?

Cheap blackmail from the Aregbese team, they need to try harder....

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Everybody na humanbeing.

Public saints can have dirty private lives at times. And this husband/marriage of a thing... Nobody holy pass!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by tclever: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
It is well,, holly ghost fire!
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by kenedy175(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Lol.
Women will always remain women.

*runs out of thread* grin
Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by Afrocatalyst: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

True tho

2 Likes

Re: Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama by lonelydora: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
These folks and infidelity are like bread and butter. It bits my imagination how they freely share their c**ts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Overview Of Cross River Garment Textile Factory (photos) / Jonathan Backs Sheriff As Makarfi Vows To Fight On / LASEPA Reopens Quilox Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.