Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed (29070 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Breaking!! August Salaries To Be DELAYED (FG IS BROKE)!!! / Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by koboko69: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2015
Goddygee:
As usuall, the programmed Robot has dished out what he was programmed to do - spew rubbish

who is this inconsequential thing> do i know your miserable sef?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Ultimate80: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Yes o. I have finished the money before getting it self. The concerned people so do something fast please.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2015
[/b]story from gods nd less hope!!
koboko69:
[b]I Wouldn't have commented on this but because of the antecedents of the OP, and his known mischievous and malicious tendencies, i am forced to comment cos i know the under tone at which he posted this.

Need we remind the wailers that Jonathan brought us to to the point of brink, and Nigeria would have totally collapsed shold he have won the last election. The present administration is doing its possible best to make generate more revenue and recover trillions from the god fathers and god mothers of people like the OP. At least this government have not borrowed to pay salaries. I also don't need to remind any Nigeria that in the history of Nigeria, many federal workers didnt even get their December salary, making them face a bleak Christmas.

In Baba we believe

Buhari till Satan becomes born-again!

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by juman(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin grin

Destroyed country.

Those governments should share crude oil to their workers as salaries. grin
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nellybii: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
osimataylor:
If you are ignorant of the IPPS workings pls go and ask and not to come and show your emptiness.Salary platform of agencies and ministries who try to circumvent the IPPS system were shot down automatically in december.This is one of the silent innovation the past gov. Introduced to fight corruption and fraud.please read,learn and be informed before operating your big mouth.

You are the one that is uninformed here.
And you must be a failure of a clown to attempt to imply that GEJ attempted to fight corruption at all. Mumu you can only tell your gullible family members and immediate uninformed neighbors these lies. Nigeria just didn't make enough money to pay salaries then because agencies were so corrupted that most of them weren't remitting the revenues generated to government accounts. Your godfathers and benefactors were simply stealing these revenues because they knew stealing wasn't corruption. So we were burrowing to pay salaries and Iweala was lying to Nigerians. Thank God for the elections. At least we will be payed now. So you should also use your brain before your mouth. Mtchewwwwww
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
AngryNigerian:

My dear!!! Even Road Safety,Immigration,& many oda agencies wen de bring in billions...dat 1 no enter into d Fed. Acct Nigeria, my Nigeria!

No mind these APC touts.

The level of looting now under this mythical saint Buhari is similar only to what we had under Abacha and during the cabl months of Yaradua.

Buhari is a sadistic man.

It was during his despotic regime that the civil service became poverized.

He placed an embargo on employment , allowances, promotions and annual increment.

And with his IMF teleguided or rather misguided policies , the Naira witnessed its biggest dip.

Rather than alleviate workers by at least rolling out new salary scale that will meet the economic realities, he embarked on mass sack in the name of fighting indiscipline in the work place. And to make matters worse, trade unions which were allowed freedom under Shagari could not dare confront the useless despots on the plight of workers. If they did that they risked going to kirikiri.

It took the administration of Abdulsalami to upwardly review the minimu wage to 3,500 and Obasanjo later followed suit with 8,000.

Buhari is an agent of austerity.

Tinubu is a political hitman just like Obasanjo who the CIA prop up to loot and in return they fund the CIA offshore accounts.

The likes of Sanui have since been appointed African President for the $500bn CIA linked Blackstone Inc.

Nigerians should realize that this useless Nation was first and foremost formed as a company registerd under the British Crown- The Royal Niger Company. Nothing has changed since, including the traitors .

3 Likes

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by juliusjulius: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:

Drop out and go and find work.

Useless bigger.

Do you have to insult me because I ask for help?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by coolbis: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Ilekeh:

Try to make sense.

Shoro in yen?
I concur with you, and the wailing wailers will want those who had stolen our common wealth to go scot free while we wallow in abject poverty, cant just imagine what these monies collected during the oil boom between 2010 and 2015 were used for. We earned so much from oil sale within this period yet our external reserve has depleted by 55% while the both external and internal debt increased by 35%, then you ask where did the money disappear to. And their attack dogs expect buhari not to ask questions and yet perform miracles in the face of dwidling oil price, debt burden and financial recklessness on the part of our public and civil servant. Anything short of death penalty for those pen robbers will be unacceptable.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by osimataylor(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Oh troubled mind.Go and seek wisdom.Once you have made up your mind to believe lies you will continue to wallow in lies.
koboko69:

mr know all. Deceember was the right time to do that? and Mr, some fedeal workers were owed 3 months salary as at december last year. ask doctors. is it the same IPPS system?

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Activa:

Nice argument.

But why did the Jonathan government borrow billions to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

Excerpts:

In the face of dwindling oil revenues, Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget.

Jonathan never borrowed to pay salaries.

I only know of one instance before handover when oil importers refused to supply fuel until the forex backlog is met to which Okonja took out a 400bn loan from the CBN.

Stop reading useless newspapers.

2 Likes

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by menxer: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Do we expect the FG to walk in the footsteps of its immediate predecessor, of borrowing money to pay salaries, just because we don't want a day's delay in getting alerts?
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by kraftykc(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Who would have thought we would still be reading these sort of stories after Buhari body language and integrity had blocked all the leakages and fixed everything?

Now that there are no GEJ or Deziani to blame for corruption or missing $20 billion, who do we blame for this developing story?

After series of propaganda, as soon as reality sets in, the truth will emerge.

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.

Cost of crude is now $40. We are yet to collect the other "savings" Diezani has been making in our behalf, as soon as we do, you'll be the first to know.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by sdindan: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2015
koboko69:
I Wouldn't have commented on this but because of the antecedents of the OP, and his known mischievous and malicious tendencies, i am forced to comment cos i know the under tone at which he posted this.

Need we remind the wailers that Jonathan brought us to to the point of brink, and Nigeria would have totally collapsed shold he have won the last election. The present administration is doing its possible best to make generate more revenue and recover trillions from the god fathers and god mothers of people like the OP. At least this government have not borrowed to pay salaries. I also don't need to remind any Nigeria that in the history of Nigeria, many federal workers didnt even get their December salary, making them face a bleak Christmas.

In Baba we believe

Buhari till Satan becomes born-again!

Programed.
By APC. He will never see anything wrong with this regime
Always shouting wailers wailers even when the truth is being said.
Suffering and Smiling from wild wild west

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by AdeniyiA(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2015
zuchyblink:
ur comment depicts sentiment
?

you think and interpret sentimentally undecided
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by koboko69: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2015
osimataylor:
Oh troubled mind.Go and seek wisdom.Once you have made up your mind to believe lies you will continue to wallow in lies.

Mr man..you seek wisdom for yourself with this abstract

HELP YOUR SELF DUNCE and laugh at your stupidity about IPPS bull crap

http://www.punchng.com/news/civil-servants-face-bleak-xmas-over-unpaid-salaries/

Findings by The PUNCH showed that the delay in paying salaries might not be unconnected with the shortfall in government oil revenue.

Following the failure of the Federal Government to pay some of its workers, the Association of Senior Civil Servants of Nigeria, said it would ask its members to embark on a nationwide strike if the Federal Government failed to pay the October and November salary arrears.

While calling on government to use the N9.2bn earmarked to buy stoves for “rural women” to offset the October and November salaries as well as that of December, the ASCSN urged the government to pay the affected workers before Christmas or “face the wrath of Nigerian workers.”

The Secretary-General of ASSCN, Mr. Alade Lawal, in a statement in Abuja on Thursday, expressed sadness that the Federal Government had not been able to pay thousands of civil servants for almost three months.

He said, “As we write, information reaching us from informed quarters indicate that about 30 Ministries, Departments and Agencies will not pay December 2014 salaries to their employees.

“It is very unfortunate that since October 2014, the Federal Ministries of Agriculture, Education, Works, Labour and Productivity as well as a host of other MDAs have not paid salaries to their workers.”
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:

Jonathan never borrowed to pay salaries.

I only know of one instance before handover when oil importers refused to supply fuel until the forex backlog is met to which Okonja took out a 400bn loan from the CBN.

Stop reading useless newspapers.

Your audacity amazes me. Your blind partisanship is even more confounding.

So you know more than Okonjo-Iweala who publicly admitted that the Jonathan govt was borrowing to pay salaries? Eh?

Hear this from Okonjo again:

“Out of the N882 billon budgetary provision for borrowing, the government has borrowed N473 billion to meet recurrent expenditure, including salaries and overheads.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-overheads-says-okonjo-iweala/

Sorry to burst your bubble anyway...
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Goddygee(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2015
koboko69:

who is this inconsequential thing> do i know my miserable sef?
Get thee behind me Robot, the lord has given me authority to tread over serpent nd scopion including programmed robots like you...of course u knw u are misrable

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by osimataylor(m): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
I can smell the spirit of hatred and violence in your heart.This has to do with your esteem.You take to calling parents names because of ur poor up bringing in the ghetto.Am sure every day you quarrel and fight with molue conductors.Your DP name is apointer to this assertion.You really talked like an agbero.you need a psychological and psychiatric evaluation and attention.Sorry oo!paid agent on Nairaland.Go and read what Femi Falana said a few days ago about my assertion about GEJ efforts as per the fight against corruption.
Nellybii:

You are the one that is uninformed here.
And you must be a failure of a clown to attempt to imply that GEJ attempted to fight corruption at all. Mumu you can only tell your gullible family members and immediate uninformed neighbors these lies. Nigeria just didn't make enough money to pay salaries then because agencies were so corrupted that most of them weren't remitting the revenues generated to government accounts. Your godfathers and benefactors were simply stealing these revenues because they knew stealing wasn't corruption. So we were burrowing to pay salaries and Iweala was lying to Nigerians. Thank God for the elections. At least we will be payed now. So you should also use your brain before your mouth. Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2015
When u bring in an illiterate man who don't have a school cart or even know the meaning of his party APC talk less INEC,...an illiterate who described his citizens as baboons nd dogs,..what do u expect? Indeed Nigeria is a doom!! I dey laugh with my teeth open grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by blackpanda: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Your paymasters have now been in power for 3 months plus so stop complaining as if you're still in opposition

But your own paymasters were there for 16yrs with nothing to show for it!
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nellybii: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2015
BishopMagic:

You are a bloody liar.

Goodluck paid on or before the 25th.

Only on two occasions were salaries delayed and it was due to a technical glitch in the IPPIS platform.

Stop lying.

If you contine to spread this false hood on GEJ then so shall you be owed what is due to you.

Hahahaha at least you are trying. This your latest joke seems a bit funny. GEJ payed who Before 25th I won't talk about myself because this is an anonymous forum but I know quite a lot of federal workers that had a horrible X'mas because of unpaid salaries and some got their October salary in April 2015. Please just stop saying what you know nothing about.
And by the way. Are you under blood oath to defend GEJ Just asking ni ooo because this is becoming suspiciously suspicious.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by joseph1832(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
Who would have thought we would still be reading these sort of stories after Buhari body language and integrity had blocked all the leakages and fixed everything?

Now that there are no GEJ or Deziani to blame for corruption or missing $20 billion, who do we blame for this developing story?

After series of propaganda, as soon as reality sets in, the truth will emerge.

Cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala.
I want to believe you saw the word 'may' in the thread right? Because last I checked 'may' still mean it is under probability.

That was how you lot ran into orgasmic frenzy when PMB said Nigeria's treasury is 'virtually empty'.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Activa:

Your audacity amazes me. Your blind partisanship is even more confounding.

So you know more than Okonjo-Iweala who publicly admitted that the Jonathan govt was borrowing to pay salaries? Eh?

Hear this from Okonjo again:

“Out of the N882 billon budgetary provision for borrowing, the government has borrowed N473 billion to meet recurrent expenditure, including salaries and overheads.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-overheads-says-okonjo-iweala/

[size=28pt]Now go and ask any federal worker if Jonathan administration left office owing them a penny.

Also ask any of your APC pay masters if Jonathan left any unpaid wage bill for them.[/size]

This should tell you that the Jonathan administration never owed salaries but only on 2 occasions that I can confirm that salaries where delayed and not owed!

On why FG borrowed money under GEJ to pay salaries:

What was the budget benchmark for 2015 budget and what was the trading price of crude averaging before handover coupled with the fall in the naira?

The combined effects of the above put pressure on monthly fuel subsidy cost, since Naira had crashed the fuel subsidy which is computed at the gross cost of landing fuel in dollars automatically increased.

Another big mistake Jonathan did which I was opposed to was the January 2015 announcement of fuel price reduction even though naira was devalued. This was an obvious political move to garner voters and had no economic hindsight just as your Buhari is now only interested in the politics of naira evaluation rather than the economic realities.

Finally, thr FG had to source money mainly to offset fuel marketers who held this nation to ransome and not to pay workers!

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:
All I know is, things are getting better cool

Days of cluelessness are over smiley

Even if your salary no come...tinz are still getting better ba?

I hope we're not back to the days of suffering and smiling
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Nellybii:

Hahahaha at least you are trying. This your latest joke seems a bit funny. GEJ payed who Before 25th I won't talk about myself because this is an anonymous forum but I know quite a lot of federal workers that had a horrible X'mas because of unpaid salaries and some got their October salary in April 2015. Please just stop saying what you know nothing about.
And by the way. Are you under blood oath to defend GEJ Just asking ni ooo because this is becoming suspiciously suspicious.

You are lying and you know it.

If Jonathan owed salaries how come your Buhari is not complaining on the wage bill of the Federal workforce?

Even your grand guru liar, liar Mohammed has never mentioned or used salaries against Jonathan.

As I said earlier, if you persist on this lie then so shall your sweat and hard labour go on rewarded.

1 Like

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by osimataylor(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2015
See your foolishness!u showed a link from a completely biased and compromised paper.Are you not aware that the story finally turned out to be exaggerated stuff?And that only a few agencies were affected?Give me a link from THis Day or The Gaurdian I will believe it.Not the craps from Ppunch or the Nation.
koboko69:

Mr man..you seek wisdom for yourself with this abstract

HELP YOUR SELF DUNCE and laugh at your stupidity about IPPS bull crap

http://www.punchng.com/news/civil-servants-face-bleak-xmas-over-unpaid-salaries/

Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by koboko69: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2015
osimataylor:
See your foolishness!u showed a link from a completely biased and compromised paper.Are you not aware that the story finally turned out to be exaggerated stuff?And that only a few agencies were affected?Give me a link from THis Day or The Gaurdian I will believe it.Not the craps from Ppunch or the Nation.
cheesy cheesy

Compromised? You are a super clown. Like I said if you have a doctor friend ask questions about last year. Not engaging blind bigots like u no more
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Cant wait for the salary to come ooooo......this one nah broking level>>>>everywhere is dry like dry gin! embarassed
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
koboko69:

TAAAH. HIGHLIGHT MY COMPLAINTS IN MY POST. IN BETWEEN I THOUGHT YOU RETIRED, AND ONE BASTARDNISTA TOOK OVER FROM YOU. ITS BEEN LONG I SAW SOME LAME THREADS, ARE YOU BACK TO REPLACE HIM?
There is nothing lame about this thread. The happening now is a testament to buhari's incompetence. He won election two month before he was sworn in. about three months into his tenor, he is still masturbating (APC call honeymoon). Just accept the fact that buhari is facing the reality right now and he lack the wherewithal to do anything positive ( at least from I have seen so far)
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by osimataylor(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Doctors salary issue emanated from administrative disagrement and lapses.Free your mind from lies and propaganda.the election is over.
koboko69:
cheesy cheesy

Compromised? You are a super clown. Like I said if you have a doctor friend ask questions about last year. Not engaging blind bigots like u no more
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by BishopMagic: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
coolbis:
I concur with you, and the wailing wailers will want those who had stolen our common wealth to go scot free while we wallow in abject poverty, cant just imagine what these monies collected during the oil boom between 2010 and 2015 were used for. We earned so much from oil sale within this period yet our external reserve has depleted by 55% while the both external and internal debt increased by 35%, then you ask where did the money disappear to. And their attack dogs expect buhari not to ask questions and yet perform miracles in the face of dwidling oil price, debt burden and financial recklessness on the part of our public and civil servant. Anything short of death penalty for those pen robbers will be unacceptable.

The only thing you APC fools are spewing in defense of this nonsense is by implying Jonathan's govt was corrupt and far worse in paying salaries.

You guys have no case at all but your usual foolish lies.
Re: August Salaries For Federal Workers May Be Delayed by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2015
As far as it won't affect my august alawi,e no concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Dasuki's Corpse Arrives Sokoto For Final Burial In Chartered Plane. PICS / Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.