Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Admin Is Antichrist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Admin Is Antichrist (1208 Views)

4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Jehovah Witness Is Antichrist / Is Antichrist Here? Demon Watching Over A Baby In The Foetus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 5:39am On Aug 25, 2015
So I type the name of JESUS in cap and it comes out in lower case.

Look
JESUS
J.E.S.U.S
Acts 4:12 (KJV)
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Philipians 2:10-11(KJV)
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Annunaki(m): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2015
I don't get your point
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Rilwayne001: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Okay.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Annunaki:
I don't get your point
Why is it impossible to type Jesus here in upper case?
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by paulGrundy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
vooks:

Hi vooks, the issue you brought up is not new several topics have been debated on this issue before NL was hacked and much data lost. Funny thing is that MOHAMMED can be typed in upper case.

Wake up bro!!!
Nairaland is an islamic fundamentalist site. Muslims get a special section and treatment, christains don't. I won't be suprised to wake up one day and see a customized ISIL flag on nairaland frontpage.

Cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
paulGrundy:

Hi vooks, the issue you brought up is not new several topics have been debated on this issue before NL was hacked and much data lost. Funny thing is that MOHAMMED can be typed in upper case.

Wake up bro!!!
Nairaland is an islamic fundamentalist site. Muslims get a special section and treatment, christains don't. I won't be suprised to wake up one day and see a customized ISIL flag on nairaland frontpage.

Cc: Seun

Hi PaulGrundy,
They can tolerate mellin and his satanism, Islam has its section.....surely the name of Jesus Christ must be the name above all names to attract their wrath

1 Like

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Annunaki(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
vooks:

I also noticed that any time one writes a.llah with small letter 'a' it changes to capital letter 'A'. The admin is clearly biased in favour of muslims.

1 Like

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Scholar8200(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well I am not holding brief but the same thing happens when you type Jesus with a lower case j you get an upper case J after submitting. Likewise it's not possible to type allah in upper case, after submitting, only A will be upper case.

Conclusion: This aspect is fair to both parties.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Scholar8200:
Well I am not holding brief but the same thing happens when you type Jesus with a lower case j you get an upper case J after submitting. Likewise it's not possible to type allah in upper case, after submitting, only A will be upper case.

END OF DISCUSSION. @Vooks, What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by paulGrundy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Scholar8200:

Then why is JESUS not in upper case but MOHAMMED is?

Why do muslims have a special section and are protected from e-bashing, but christains are not?

Nigga get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Ranchhoddas: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Scholar8200:

christians and their persecution complex.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Scholar8200(m): 8:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
paulGrundy:

Why do muslims have a special section and are protected from e-bashing, but christains are not?

Alright, perhaps Mods also know that Jesus was more than a prophet!
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by johnydon22(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
paulGrundy:

for goodness sake mohammed can still be written in all lower case but jesus can't because the site is programmed to capitalize the first letters of jesus and allah.. (i wrote all this in lower case, so you can see the obvious)

i wonder why you guys always make an issue about things that aren't
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by stevecantrell: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
"Jesus" spelt in upper case 'reads' more like a swear word, It could be a default setting on the word censor.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
stevecantrell:
"Jesus" spelt in upper case 'reads' more like a swear word,
It could be a default setting on the word censor.
JESUS
ALLAH

What about Allah?
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

END OF DISCUSSION. @Vooks, What else do you want?
Since JESUS CHRIST and ALLAH can't be capitalized, the admin holds them in equal esteem.

There is no valid rationale for restricting capitalizing Jesus
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by stevecantrell: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

JESUS
ALLAH

What about Allah?

"Jesus !" Is a popular swear word on TV shows, movies and real life. I haven't heard anyone use "ALLAH" in similar manner.

Have you ?
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
stevecantrell:

"Jesus !" Is a popular swear word on TV shows, movies and real life. I haven't heard anyone use "ALLAH" in similar manner.

Have you ?
So capitalization had nothing to do with swearing
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Rilwayne001: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

Since JESUS CHRIST and ALLAH can't be capitalized, the admin holds them in equal esteem.

There is no valid rationale for restricting capitalizing Jesus

Mail the mods.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by vooks: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mail the mods.
Get me the email
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by stevecantrell: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
vooks:

So capitalization had nothing to do with swearing

I thought capitalisation was used indicate shouting or exclamation, something that isn't welcome on most forums (fora) on the internet.
With that in mind "J E S U S !" would sound like...a swear word to the reader.

I think..
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jesus.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Annunaki:

I also noticed that any time one writes a.llah with small letter 'a' it changes to capital letter 'A'. The admin is clearly biased in favour of muslims.
God bless you. I noticed that quite some times ago
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:
Jesus.
jesus allah JESUS ALLAH mohammed MOHAMMED. The o.p is right o
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by paulGrundy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
stevecantrell:

Have you ?

Big lie!! The hausa's swear a lot by Allah.
Re: Admin Is Antichrist by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
paulGrundy:

Big lie!! The hausa's swear a lot by Allah.

Ok, sure. But does that offend the generality of people ? If a Muslim swears "allah !" his fellow muslims may not be offended and christians may care less.

But, if a christian or muslim swear "J E S U S !" Both christians and conservative muslims may find it offensive, that's why I said it could be a default setting on word censor - its just a theory, don't take it serious.

The mods here may really be bigoted, I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

My People. Free Yourselves From Mental Slavery!!! / Atheists,be Objective In Your Criticisms / 7 Signs Your Masturbation Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.