Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! (1120 Views)

Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / How Much Would It Cost To Build A Forum Like Nairaland? / Learn How To Create A Simple Forum Like Nairaland Using Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Do you want to design a forum like nairaland or you want to design a dating website.

Contact me on +2349020730161 or email admin@gr8impacthost.com.
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by georgen2u(m): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
its not about talks its about showing your portfolio, I did that for my clients check it out
http://www.nairalands.com.ng
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by pBuhari(f): 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Boss your blog traffic CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG URL
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
This stuff u show here lacks concept and originality. WHat makes what u av done different from NL? Same name with just an s, same design, same structure. U r better as a "clonner" and not a web designer. Cleaning up the codes on the one I have done, it has social media effects and not just a forum. u will get the link when I am done.

No hard feelings, we can also host sites u build and design at a very affordable rate visit www.gr8impacthost.com for details.
georgen2u:
its not about talks its about showing your portfolio, I did that for my clients check it out
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2015
georgen2u:

Silverprince copy grin
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by georgen2u(m): 3:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Lol i wasn't aware you have an axe to grind with me. please i do what ever my clients asked me to do ok so even if it means cloning facebook as far as its what he/she wants its my pay that matters

1 Like

Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by piicity(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Na free
brainboxmedia:
Do you want to design a forum like nairaland or you want to design a dating website.

Contact me on +2349020730161 or email admin@gr8impacthost.com.
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Call and we will discus the details...
piicity:
Na free
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2015
That's a lame excuse bro, your sites won't get any SEO rankings, because all your codes are copied and pasted. You are just after the cash and not professionalism, that makes u look and sound like a quack. All sites we design does not in any way look or feel like anyone. No copied codes, when SEO is applied on any of our sites, it ranks fast on search engines.

That is what we call we designing not clonning.
georgen2u:
Lol i wasn't aware you have an axe to grind with me. please i do what ever my clients asked me to do ok so even if it means cloning facebook as far as its what he/she wants its my pay that matters
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by piicity(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Gve me ur email id
brainboxmedia:
Call and we will discus the details...
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by georgen2u(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
brainboxmedia:
That's a lame excuse bro, your sites won't get any SEO rankings, because all your codes are copied and pasted. You are just after the cash and not professionalism, that makes u look and sound like a quack. All sites we design does not in any way look or feel like anyone. No copied codes, when SEO is applied on any of our sites, it ranks fast on search engines.

That is what we call we designing not clonning.
You surprise me. kettle calling pot black
you are using WHMCS and you couldnt even customize it. i have checked your site ... its hilarious ... Did i really hurt you by showing off that simple nairaland script that you needed for cash? here is a shocker i will be giving it out freee on my site
for your info. am a seasoned coder and I love doing what my clients wants depending in their budgets
here is my official web site http://www.ibuildinteractive.com/ ofcourse i will be expecting hellific review and critics from you but it rocks and am good in what i do. i can replicate any site i want and it takes great skills to do it

1 Like

Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by Panshow(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
georgen2u:

You surprise me. kettle calling pot black
you are using WHMCS and you couldnt even customize it. i have checked your site ... its hilarious ... Did i really hurt you by showing off that simple nairaland script that you needed for cash? here is a shocker i will be giving it out freee on my site
for your info. am a seasoned coder and I love doing what my clients wants depending in their budgets
here is my official web site http://www.ibuildinteractive.com/ ofcourse i will be expecting hellific review and critics from you but it rocks and am good in what i do. i can replicate any site i want and it takes great skills to do it
I like your maturity. I like the way you respond to this dude.

1 Like

Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by georgen2u(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Panshow:

I like your maturity. I like the way you respond to this dude.
i love that honesty...
Re: Design A Forum Like Nairaland!!! by brainboxmedia(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
admin@gr8impacthost.com
piicity:
Gve me ur email id

(1) (Reply)

Lamentations Of A Nigerian Tech Blogger / Google Account With Adsense, Fb Page, Twitter For Sale / Who Have Content.ad Account For Sale - I Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.