Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) (36910 Views)

Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun / Varieties Of Senegalese Wollof Rice (pictures) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Dosinspector(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by OboloMAN: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Lagos Jollof #Poisonous
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by horexy(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Sad cry cry
*mood spoilt*
When some pple jez act like they would live 4ever
Death is inevitable...even for d wicked angry
RIP, little one sad

1 Like

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by juliusjulius: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
who was paying your fees before

My mother.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by missKiffy(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2015
hamzakito:
k
Come and edit your post
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Wendysmart(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2015
RIP Ibrahim.
If it was in other developed countries an autopsy would have been done in less than 24hours to know the cause of the death,I think the women shouldnt have been arrested without any visible evidence.
And did I hear Fatimoh call Isa ''husband''
mmm,most marriages this days no longer begin with ''will you marry me'' but rather with ''I don get belle''.
I have said my piece...
To the youngman/girl below please respect the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Aminat508(f): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2015
embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2015
The story doesn't really add up, plus the kid is their brother's as well, so why kill him?

well, you never can tell the minds of people, let it be proven beyond reasonable doubts they are guilty before being punished though.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by darlenese(f): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
sad lipsrsealed sad embarassed I tire ooo.we don advise him sotey/what to do but whosai!He shud go and meet his SUG secretary Gen/welfare,director of Stud Aff.May God helep him
AdaNri1:
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by kenoz(m): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Huh ?!
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:

My mother.
good. Surely even if your mum doesn't have her relations should be able to help you this one time.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
eleko1:
sad there is no need of testing the rice of fud poison.Simply feed those 2 winches the rice and watch out/observe them for 30 min if dey gyrate/dance accordingly undecided

You concluded they are winches already . R.I.P little Ibrahim
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by knowhowk: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2015
May God guide and protective us, this is Tragic and Terrible. For Staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility 08100459321
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by hamzakito(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Come and edit your post
grin
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by juliusjulius: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
good. Surely even if your mum doesn't have her relations should be able to help you this one time.

I have tried, help is not coming from them.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
No!dey are saint.who asked/told dem to feed the lil baby with rice?why did d child moda grab the lil boy from them?read d moda account well.She cooked d rice,dey all ate.How come only the child those 2 winches feed die?
Oyind17:

You concluded they are winches already . R.I.P little Ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Boyooosa(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
mouaue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI1ZRO_f0v4
Type 'How to contribute on Nairaland Forum' on your Google Screen.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
eleko1:
No!dey are saint.who asked/told dem to feed the lil baby with rice?why did d child moda grab the lil boy from them?read d moda account well.She cooked d rice,dey all ate.How come only the child those 2 winches feed die?

I don't want to talk much on this. I pray they find the killer soon
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2015
U are in siege.only the Almighty can save U from dis present wahala.Have u tried ur SUG/std affiars?Any OAU peep here shud help us verify dis young man claim/story.
juliusjulius:

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Ur name,matric num,course/dept pls
juliusjulius:

1 Like

Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Atlantian: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
worksmart:
What an evil world. The people responsible should be punished.

Btw on Ban Ki Moon's visit?

Is there a reason that a televised press conference between him and Buhari is not being shown?

Is it customary for a visiting VIP / Diplomat to meet with our governors and permanent secretaries without being accompanied by the president?

With have not been shown any press conference that President Buhari held anywhere except of the occasional very short snippet that does not mention any current events.
Because this President operates under cover cos of his bad accent. You will not hear from Bubu anymore, only from special advisers and press.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by SirLewis(m): 10:20am On Aug 25, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

You need help abi? Yet you're online almost 24/7 asking for it? The data you're using to browse on nairaland how did you get it? A real Nigerian student in need of help would've sold his phone a long time ago. Get a life bro, you remind me of one apparent junkie who acts like a student begging for #200 everytime at different points near my school. I feel ashamed for your kids in future.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by worksmart(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2015
He held a ton of interviews and press conferences during elections and during his time as president elect.

His accent is not a concern.
Atlantian:
Because this President operates under cover cos of his bad accent. You will not hear from Bubu anymore, only from special advisers and press.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2015
who in their right mind kills a baby...
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by refreshrate: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2015
Fatimoh, Rasaki, Latifah, Musbau
Ah Ahn Wetin na?
All these names be giving me strong headaches abeg. Sure say no be Wetin tire the boy sef be that?

I think the time difference between the feeding & digestion of the food are too close to assume poisoning from that particular meal.

Besides it wouldn't have made sense to want to poison someone and be seen feeding the person.

An autopsy should reveal more anyways.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by mykemiley(f): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
oga/madam u hash ni o
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by juliusjulius: 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author]
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by juman(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
It does not seems the boy was poisoned.

May be he died of giiri. What is english name of giiri oooo?
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by juliusjulius: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2015
SirLewis:
You need help abi? Yet you're online almost 24/7 asking for it? The data you're using to browse on nairaland how did you get it? A real Nigerian student in need of help would've sold his phone a long time ago. Get a life bro, you remind me of one apparent junkie who acts like a student begging for #200 everytime at different points near my school. I feel ashamed for your kids in future.

my tecno h5 has been bricked for a while now without solution. I now use nokia 3500c and I do receive 10mb on mtn pulse when I recharge.

God knows I'm not lying, and that I really need this.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2015
God bless U.Truth is bitter.Instead of reading ,he's busy here.But dnt bring his future kids into dis mata.I just send mail to one of my branch in d campus(road 1).I'm waiting for him to provide his name,Matric num,course,dept.
SirLewis:
You need help abi? Yet you're online almost 24/7 asking for it? The data you're using to browse on nairaland how did you get it? A real Nigerian student in need of help would've sold his phone a long time ago. Get a life bro, you remind me of one apparent junkie who acts like a student begging for #200 every time at different points near my school. I feel ashamed for your kids in future.
Re: Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) by eleko1: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2015
Ur full name pls
juliusjulius:

middle name- Ezekiel
matric number-sos/2008/024

faculty- Agriculture
dept- soil science and land resource management.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Like To Eat Your Beans And Rice? / Has Anybody Noticed This? / Hilda Baci Sheds Tears After Guinness World Record Certification (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.