Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) (1391 Views)

Let's See The Genius / Let's See That Pix That Made You Laugh First Time You Set Eyes On It. / Let's See If You Know This (2) (3) (4)

Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by markfish10(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Okay,one morning,a man was late for work so he hurriedly dressed and left.On his way close to the office,he discovered he forgot an important document at home so he had to rush back.He went,picked his document,and looking at his lovely wife,he gave her a kiss and took her a picture on his phone.
Hours later when he had settled in his office,he brought out his phone,and started admiring his beautiful wife with smiles all over his face.After sometime he noticed something in the picture,rushed back home and shot her dead....now what could ße the reason
Note:The reason is in the picture

MODERATORS you can help move to a more appropriate thread if it isn't

Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by dapsoneh: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Used condom
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by markfish10(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2015
dapsoneh:
Used condom
no...I said the reason is in the pic
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by Luckylife(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Her boy friend eye glass Or puting on another man top and covering her below grin
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by CORDROSS: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Underneath the bed look down where the phone is, is the face of her man friend or sex friend.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by CORDROSS: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
CORDROSS:
Underneath the bed look down where the phone is, is the face of her man friend or sex friend.... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, I am the first to get this right...Gbammmmm,

Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by BrightEye(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
CORDROSS:
Yes, I am the first to get this right...Gbammmmm,

Wait for OP to prove ur point right pls cos I am yet to believe ur point as I can't see anything there..
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by adekennis(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by dapsoneh: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2015
BrightEye:

Wait for OP to prove ur point right pls cos I am yet to believe ur point as I can't see anything there..
he got it
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by CORDROSS: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2015
BrightEye:

@Brighteye, if you look to the edge of the mattress down where the phone is being charged you will see the face of the man.
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by CORDROSS: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2015
CORDROSS:

@Brighteye, if you look to the edge of the mattress down where the phone is being charged you will see the face of the man.

Use your eyes to trace the fan wire and the phone wire down gradually as if towards where they are being plugged you will see the face of the fast taker guy cooling off to continue where her husband left her over night...lol grin
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by CORDROSS: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2015
dapsoneh:
he got it
@OP Please where is my reward
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by Rosemary216(f): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2015
She z soooo cheatin on d man.. She didnt even let him reach d office b4 bringin sum1 home!!! D man wey i dey see im eyes unda d bed no try sef! Wetin him wan see??
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by BrightEye(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
CORDROSS:

Use your eyes to trace the fan wire and the phone wire down gradually as if towards where they are being plugged you will see the face of the fast taker guy cooling off to continue where her husband left her over night...lol grin

You've got sharp eye....
I had to increase the brightness of my phone's display, just to ensure you are not probed..! grin grin
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by markfish10(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2015
CORDROSS:
yeah....first to get it,and asking for a reward I didn't post anything about that *wink*

Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by markfish10(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Rosemary216:
She z soooo cheatin on d man.. She didnt even let him reach d office b4 bringin sum1 home!!! D man wey i dey see im eyes unda d bed no try sef! Wetin him wan see??
allow the fool.......busy peeping.common sense he lacks
Re: Let's See How Observant You Are(deciphered Pic) by BrightEye(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2015
markfish10:
allow the fool.......busy peeping.common sense he lacks

If only he closes his eye before the pic snap, the husband might think it was the buttock of a big rat.... grin grin

14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria / if Ur Salary Is N2M/ Mth, Hw Much Can U Giv Ur Wife As Mthly Allowance? / Hilarious Photo:- Who Is Pregnant Among This Husband And Wife?