Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (57322 Views)

The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Rapture4real(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
sexymoma:
grin
Dis ones nko

My Bible Story.my father had it.it began my bible knowledge
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
The fat man with two big cócks.. part 1 undecided
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by experimentist: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr mwosu
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by room089: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na 'Things Fall Apart' grin grin grin
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by sukkot: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I said late in the 90's not early in the 90's. I'm actually 17 not 15 grin grin no be lie.
so you were spending that 1 naira note when you were 1 year old in the late nineties ? if you are 17 now. bros you can lie ehn shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by AlienStar: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Abeg park well.... Who ask u?
joebeckz:
old stuff, this pix keeps recycling on fp. it made fp some time ago in my post.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
sukkot:
so you were spending that 1 naira note when you were 1 year old in the late nineties ? if you are 17 now. bros you can lie ehn shocked grin

Bros ehn, I've been spending #1 since I was 9months old. You know, I like sweet soo much that I can't go a day without buying it. I don't just drink any water as well. I drink Ice-water. wink grin grin NO BE LIE.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by sukkot: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Bros ehn, I've been spending #1 since I was 9months old. You know, I like sweet soo much that I can't go a day without buying it. I don't just drink any water as well. I drink Ice-water. wink grin grin NO BE LIE.
hehehe no mind me bros. i just dey mess with you. trust all is well with you wink

1 Like

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by orobopasiosio(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Today is friday, Edet and his cousins are eating chicken and rice
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
sukkot:
hehehe no mind me bros. i just dey mess with you. trust all is well with you wink

YEAH smiley

2 Likes

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by inans10: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr nwosu has 2 daugthers and 4 sons!
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by TimothyNkenu: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
AlienStar:
Mr Buhari & family celebrating after hearing the elections result.

Mad man grin grin grin grin
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by ifeoluwa49(f): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr and Mrs Salami
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by AlienStar: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Don't u hv single reskect 4 ur preshidient?
TimothyNkenu:

Mad man grin grin grin grin
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by missmary(f): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=gokay11 post=37324880][/quote]
IF YOU DIDNT READ THIS BOOK AM NOT YOUR MATE O... NO MIND MY BABY FACE
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
macmillian...
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by TimothyNkenu: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
AlienStar:
Don't u hv single reskect 4 ur preshidient?

grin grin grin

Buhari should probe you for accent fraud
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by shumuel(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, memories of a reader book cheesy
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by AlienStar: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
He shud probe his ancestor first for knowledge-frauding him cool
TimothyNkenu:

grin grin grin

Buhari should probe you for accent fraud
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by shumuel(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
sexymoma:
grin
Dis ones nko

Lol, in your childhood days you would deffinately be very playful, now i know your favourite candy tongue and book back then, hahahaha.

My Book Of Bible Stories, hmmm had 3 then, even a white one.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Manchelsea(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
Congrats to those that played our Sure games Yesterday, it is the Lord that is doing through the knowledge and expertise of the Foreign agents that sell Sure games to us....Once more Congrats. If your part of this winning team, You can sign up today for free on www.90minutesprediction.com
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by realest247(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Macmillan Primary English Course.

That's Mr Sada nah.

Mr Sada was a Farmer.
He lives in Sapele.
He has a Great Farm.
He grows Yam, Cassava, Corn and Groundnut etc.....
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by tpiander: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
thread is on front page because?
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by shumuel(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hysmady:
Too bad this book is now extinct...New generations will never know this one lailai...Like if u remember dis cartoon

This crazy cartoon, frikizord... Frikyzoid or whatever, it never made any meaning but i still stay glued to the Tv angry

1 Like

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by tobiaji(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Edet lives in calabar he is eight year old every morning he goes to school but in the afternoon he stays in shop. His father as a book shop. Hellow father says edet
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by mekzone: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Thank goodness that these days we do not have to wait till Xmas to eat chicken.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by reiddecuti: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
no be Simbi hold broom for hand.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by chichriso: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG URL
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by ERINOLASEYI: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
macmilian book 2 mr and mrs nwosu celebrating christmas ngozi and nkechi
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by spicyhoney(f): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
sexymoma:
grin
Dis ones nko

OMG! My book of bible stories shocked Gosh you just brought back memories....kiddies bible club days grin
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by hajhud: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
horizonhotspot:
Please help us out with the title of the above novel/story book, using the comment box below:

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/08/guys-who-still-remembers-title-of-this.html
ummmmmmm let me finish thinking
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by gokay11(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
missmary:

IF YOU DIDNT READ THIS BOOK AM NOT YOUR MATE O... NO MIND MY BABY FACE
I read the book,pls how old are u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.