Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (57303 Views)

The Best Ever! Who Still Remembers The Rechargeable Lantern? (picture) / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In Same Room With Girls In Campus Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Sabado(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
HE doesnt HAVE the KINDA dull BRAIN that YOU-HAVE
OracleMxNelson:

how did you remember
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by lobinche101(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
D only tin I rem is '''can u see d big bowl of rice on d table?''
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Obaf16(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
AlienStar:
Mr Buhari & family celebrating after hearing the elections result.
Meaning ? Nawa for u people.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by waliyah: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
edet go 2 school
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by missmary(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
gokay11:
I read the book,pls how old are u?
grin Definitely not your Mate...
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by nwokeomayola(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr and Mrs Nwosu has two daughters and four sons
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by olumzzz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:
Macmillan Primary English Course - Books 1 - 6. by O. Taiwo, L. Longe, W. Ijioma
Abi reader
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Bucacious: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mr nwosu has two daughters and four sins. Nkechi is sweeping the floor while mary is cutting the pineapple with a knife.....
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Dubem13: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Edet
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by ayrahmon: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Reader 4
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Paris007(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Can't remember but Pls use your seat belt,I will use time transporter to take us to dat year grin
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by danla44(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Christmas at Atuoke
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Awaye20(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wonderful I guess is Mr. Edet who lives in Calaba
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Sirpc(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

how did you remember

So, u nah know that he is the author of the book
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Greyworld: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2015
nony43:
Is that not Edet?i
No na bassey n ekpeyung!
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by fortune4lyf: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Macmillan primary English course bk 2 by O. Taiwo, L. Longe and W.Ijoma
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by daxon001(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
I kno most ladies will remember dis...cos doze times are d only times most of dem liked and understood wat d teacher is teachincheesy
in sec sch an uni,d brains most of most just go blank....dey start thinkin about se*,relationships,fashion stuff etc
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
horizonhotspot:
Please help us out with the title of the above novel/story book, using the comment box below:

Source: http://entnewstoday..com/2015/08/guys-who-still-remembers-title-of-this.html

Papa Azutala Okuko. I expect a homie to complete it for me.

All we cared about is pictures and we tell our stories with it. Why read another man story.

Macmillan days.
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by 4realPUN(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
ozy4christ:
Mr nwosu and his family
ddats my family
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Dalyjay(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wat of dis man dat live n sapele, he shul b d richest farmer naw......cos he grow yam, maize
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by OracleMxNelson(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sabado:
HE doesnt HAVE the KINDA dull BRAIN that YOU-HAVE

and how did you come to this conclusion?
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by gokay11(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
missmary:
grin Definitely not your Mate...
For your mind abi,See diz church girl oooo
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by bejeria101(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Unsad:
Loool seeing other people replies made me remember cuz my brain is too busy thinking about ideas than carry this shii in my brain.

That rice i still dey salivate lol
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by bishop4life(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
missmary:

IF YOU DIDNT READ THIS BOOK AM NOT YOUR MATE O... NO MIND MY BABY FACE

scholes0:
MacMillan..... Ngozi and her brother help their father to put the things round the room. Mr Nwosu, Ngozi and Chinyere.... cheesy
It is the christmas scene, and then, we used to sing:

♬ Christmas is coming..
The geese are getting fat
please put a Kobo
In the old man's hat.
Come and eat
come and eat
Said mother, the food is ready ♬

Good old days ... sad
chai, I have gotten old sha.... lol

If those of you that read Macmillan claim to be old, how about we that read Day-By-Day?
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by azidomedogo: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

how did you remember
e googled it
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by sekzy99(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:
Macmillan Primary English Course - Books 1 - 6. by O. Taiwo, L. Longe, W. Ijioma
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by sekzy99(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:

Wish to buy these books again ooooo
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Macmillian Book 3
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Stanlyag(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Like this one if you remember it

Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by michwen(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hysmady:
Too bad this book is now extinct...New generations will never know this one lailai...Like if u remember dis cartoon

Freakizoid
Re: GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! by Clashy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm,gone are the days the story is...
MR Nwosu has two daughters,Nkechi and mary.Nkechi is sweeping the floor and Mary is cutting the pineaple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / 3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.