Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Offer Him Asides Your Body (870 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What To Offer Him Asides Your Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2015
They say that ladies have nothing to offer in relationships these days apart from sex.
Truly,they are not wrong. Infact,most women do not even know that there are other things to offer in their relationships asides their precious bodies. Each time they come in contact with their partner,the only thing they come with is their body.
This is not good for women because they turn themselves into objects for the men and really,no one can blame the men.
Ladies,if you are tired of offering him your body and you are wondering what else you could offer him,we are here to guide you and give you options.
1). Offer him support. Let him know that you are a pillar of strenght for him. Support him in all endeavours of his and when he is down,do not open your legs,instead try opening your arms and let him rest on your shoulder. Trust me,the peace and quiet he would get doing this would help him do a lot of thinking and probably come up with a better solution of how to move ahead.
2). Offer him advice. Let him know that you also have a brain not just a vagina. Please do not spew rubbish. Equip your self with knowledge.If you do not know what to say,just listen. Always try and come up with suggestions as to how to handle issues. He might not go with your advice,but he sure would be grateful he has someone like you.
Click link to complete reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/08/24/1-57/

1 Like

Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Alright smiley
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by vizkiz: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2015
thought you already opened this thread before? undecided
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2015
Pls how do I delet one?
vizkiz:
thought you already opened this thread before? undecided
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by vizkiz: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Pls how do I delet one?

report the thread to a mod
Re: What To Offer Him Asides Your Body by pinkpebbles(f): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2015
Ok tanks
vizkiz:

report the thread to a mod

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All Girls Bleach After Secondary School? / Lessons From My Marriage / I Need A Brief Explanation On These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.